Enter to Win: $100 worth of Impact Acoustics product with free shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abracadabra1

Audiophyte
I use an Onkyo receiver and polk audio speakers to listen to music. I no longer have a portable music player - my ipod broke recently. I never purchased music online.

A

angstadt530

Audioholic
Contest Questions: What do you use to listen to your music? Do you have a portable music player? If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music?
I listen to most of my music on my computer in mp3 format, or in my car off of CDs.

I have an old portable CD player, but I hope to get an iPod in the near future.

I purchase the vast majority of my music in CD format from stores or online.

G

goblu6

Audiophyte
Contest Reply

Contest Questions: What do you use to listen to your music? Do you have a portable music player? If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music?

iPod docked to desktop system at work, CDs at home, or MP3 on computer. iPod accepts several formats (of course), and I buy music through iTunes as well as CDs mostly from Amazon.

A

aarond

Full Audioholic
mostly dvda, sacd & hdradio on my main system
cd's in the car
my phone is an mp3 player that i have a few songs on it purchased from the sprint music store

Mugless

Mugless

Audiophyte
Contest Questions:
What do you use to listen to your music?
- Computer, MP3 player
Do you have a portable music player?
- Yes.
If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music?
- iPod Nano, plays ACC & MP3. I purchase music from iTunes and CDs from various music stores and Amazon.com.

-- :)

J

jplano64

Audiophyte
I have a JVC shelf system that I use. I also use my desktop to listen to music.

B

brucewoodington

Audioholic Intern
For serious listening, I have a system in the basement for Lps, SACD, & DVDA. Most of the time, I listen to our cds that I ripped (FLAC) to our Escient, piped through our home theater system. I have an Ipod I plug into the car for music.
The music on it is from our collection. CD collection via Columbia House, Amazon, Ebay, and various big box stores.

T

TenaCJed

Audiophyte
Impact Accoustics Contest

What do you use to listen to your music? Do you have a portable music player? If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music?

I listen to music on my computer that has a receiver and a pair of 12" 3 way infinity speakers. I also listen to music in my vehicle with stock speakers that are not that good, about the closest to portable for me.

D

dapig

Audiophyte

I listen on my home stereo system, truck stereo, ipod, and PC

I have an ipod

Accepts MP3, WAV, AAC

I download most of my music from archive.org

gagamaggot

gagamaggot

Enthusiast
Contest Questions:
What do you use to listen to your music?
I use my home theater in two-channel w/o processing.

Do you have a portable music player?
Yes.

If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music? IPod Video, AAC & ALE, Amazon.

tonay

tonay

Junior Audioholic

Typically I listen to music at home but if not I take the wife's Ipod Nano. All my cd's are ripped at lossless so if I plug the ipod into my receiver they sound pretty good. I still buy my cd's at my local indy cd buy/sell/trade shop.

Thank you

C

Catnap

Enthusiast
I listen on my home stereo system usually with some processing. I also listen in my Zen Nano plus.
I get music from various sources including CDs, downloads.

L

lee kostiuk

Audiophyte
I guess I'm still old fashioned and listen to cd's and dvd-audio formats. I tried MP3 and wave files but the quality just wasn't realible and generally of poor quality. Now I research my media before I purchase it for high recording quality.

Hipnotic4

Hipnotic4

Full Audioholic
Q-What do you use to listen to your music?

A:I have a few different setups for music but I work and go to college full time..so most of the time i listen to music in my car.

Q-Do you have a portable music player? If so, what is it, what music format does it accept?

A:My phone has itunes on it and its hacked so i have around 600 songs on it..and I really only use MP3s on it Not sure if it can accept any other formats..

Q-Where do you purchase your music?

A:Um..I purchase my songs via the itunes store:D

F

Fierce Mice

Audioholic Intern
What do you use to listen to your music? Home theater with input from CD/DVD or Lyra wireless, or a portable MP3 player in my car or on foot.
Do you have a portable music player? Yes
If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music? Yepp, MP3, CDs on ebay =)

W

wyllisx1

Junior Audioholic
What do you use to listen to your music? My ht system in stereo or in my office on a mini stereo system.

Do you have a portable music player? If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music?
no no desire for an mp3 player.

H

Highness

Audiophyte
Entry

We listen on an iPod Nano, car FM radio, PC, 5.1 Yamaha and 7.1 Onkyo HTS in Mp3, CDA, AAC, WMA
purchased from local and online merchants and old vinyl collections when we get lucky.

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
Q. What do you use to listen to your music?
A. CD carousel, Lexicon processor, home theater speakers

Q. Do you have a portable music player? If so, what is it, what music format does it accept, and where do you purchase your music?
A. Not yet.

D

dhead1

Enthusiast
Impact Acoustics wants you to win!

Impact Acoustics is giving away $100 worth of Impact Acoustics product with free shipping to three (3) eligible forum members.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence 3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Note this contest ends on May 31st, 2007. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Answers:
Yes IPOD!
MP3 etc.
Itunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com