Enter to Win: $100 off Carada Screen OR $300 off Masquerade System!

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Carada wants your opinion!

Carada is giving away a coupon worth $100 off the price of a Carada Projection Screen OR $300 off the price of a Carada Masquerade system to five (5) randomly selected eligible winners. The coupon must be used within 6 months of the drawing date.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence, (3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Contest Questions: Do you have a dedicated theater room in your home optimized for image quality? If not, where is your video entertainment system located in your home, and what are the viewing conditions in the room (i.e. level of light control, interior colors)?

See Carada.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on November 30th 2007. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TVJon

Audioholic
>>Contest Questions: Do you have a dedicated theater room in your home optimized for image quality? If not, where is your video entertainment system located in your home, and what are the viewing conditions in the room (i.e. level of light control, interior colors)?

I'm building one now. It will have total light control. I'm also painting the front wall black - it's a perfect location for a Carada screen. :D The rest of the walls are a gray/green color. The projector will be ceiling mounted well before this contest ends!

TVJon

B

bersik

Junior Audioholic
No dedicated room. The system is current in the family/living room. Wall colors are netural and lighting is less than desirable (blinds and recessed).

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
Contest Question

Contest Questions: Do you have a dedicated theater room in your home optimized for image quality? If not, where is your video entertainment system located in your home, and what are the viewing conditions in the room (i.e. level of light control, interior colors)?

I have a dedicated room but the room has 3 windows. So we are looking at some blackout blinds and curtains to optimize light control. Hopefully, these will provide the best light control considering. The color in the room now is a light oatmeal color, but will be painted a dark blue.

-Coz

T

thematrixz

Audiophyte
I have a dedicated room with controllable lightings, but I usually keep the 6 60 watts sconces on about 30% while watching movies, and about 50% while watching sports. Wall color is very dark blue, ceiling is grey.

Tan

H

Hdude

Audioholic Intern
I do have a dedicated room with no light control as of now. The walls are beige color & I plan to paint front wall black. I'm on my way to build first HT system by december so no equipments as of yet.

K

kdavis220

Audiophyte

Yes, I have a dedicated theater room optimized for image quality. Totally light controlled with dark burgandy, non-reflective colored walls and ceiling with black drapes.

B

bobbyg1983

Audiophyte

No, I don't have a dedicated theater room... I'd have to give up my bedroom in my 2 room apartment to do that!! My entertainment system resides in my living room. Walls are painted an olive green color. Planning on picking up the new Panny AX-200U sometime in the next 2 months. I can't wait. I have blinds which do a pretty decent job of cutting out light during the day, although it's far from light controlled. Hoping that the ax200u will do a pretty good job with the ambient light.

K

kono144

Junior Audioholic
Do you have a dedicated theater room in your home optimized for image quality? Working on it, home theater room is near completion.

If not, where is your video entertainment system located in your home, and what are the viewing conditions in the room (i.e. level of light control, interior colors)?
Currently the video entertainment system is in storage.

I

iamnotaparkbenc

Junior Audioholic

No, I do not have a dedicated theater room in my home optimized for image quality. My video entertainment system is located in my room and my living room. My room has a lot of light control (turn on, turn off, close blind, open blind), interior colors are white and it is by 12 x 12). My living room, I have little control of the lighting (no blind and a big french door on the side), the interior color is also white; it is roughly around 12 x 12 too.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I do have a dedicated room for my theater. I am in the process of building a wall, installing a ceiling and painting. The room will have shades for the small windows and an IR controlled lighting system.

I

Ironman1

Audiophyte
"Do you have a dedicated theater room in your home optimized for image quality?" No.

"If not, where is your video entertainment system located in your home, and what are the viewing conditions in the room (i.e. level of light control, interior colors)?" It is currently in storage, in the process of building a new house now with a dedicated home theater. :D It will have lighting control and wall treatments. Have not decided on colors yet. Looking forward to buying a Carada screen for the new home theater. ;)

J

jdh62

Audiophyte

My home theater area is in basement. It's not an enclosed area but I can darken room enough. Walls are currently white but I am going to paint darker color in preparation for front projection system.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis