Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Clarus Earphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SandyRavage

Enthusiast
In order of importance :

1. Sound quality
2. Comfort
3. Durability

F

FlyhiG

Audiophyte
Top three for headphones,

Most important are sound, comfort and build.

J

jasondhenry

Enthusiast
contest entry

Most important for me is comfort, bass quality and smooth top end, also build quality

G

Gusgt

Audiophyte
1. Sound quality
2. Comfort
3. Quality construction and materials

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Since I never actually had quality headphones I will start with my answers in this order

1. I would have to go with cost, I am sure there are very expensive setups that sound awesome but I would prefer something in the more affordable range so "Cost" is first.
2. sound quality, isolation from other sounds, clarity.
3. fit, lightweight and form fitting, lets forget we are even wearing them so yes fit for sure.

B

budgetboy

Audiophyte
AKG K550. Open sound in closed cans, musical yet revealing, ergonomics (durability, comfort, style).

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
I don’t have that much experience with headphones for comparison purposes, but here are three things I appreciate (assuming the headphones are affordable to begin with): comfort, bass extension, and mid-range clarity. If I were to add a fourth thing, it would be whether I could listen to them without suffering listening fatigue.

J

jawxx

Audiophyte
Fit/comfort

Durability, particularly around the are where the cord meets the jack and headphones/ear buds

And, of course, sound quality. The illusion that you don't, in fact, have ear buds in.

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
What are the (3) qualities that make your favorite headphone better than others you’ve tried?

• Natural sound (nothing exaggerated or fatiguing)
  • Comfort on ears/headband
  • For my travel headphones, they have to fold into a shape that protects themselves, is fairly small, and has some reasonable cable management (but that isn't as important for my home headphones)

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
I travel a lot so my answers are skewed:

1) long term in-ear comfort
2) passive noise cancellation (sealing)
3) small with a good carring solution - rather than just crumpling them up and shoving them in the bag. A long time ago I had a pair of Sony earbuds that you put in a little case and then "reeled" in the cord. Small and it worked.

B

brian6751

Audioholic Intern
What are the (3) qualities that make your favorite headphone better than others you’ve tried?

1) clear sound

2) good secure fit

3) sweat resistant

K

KC Sphinx

Enthusiast

Comfort for long durations
Low distortion at high volumes
Volume control on cord

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
Question:

Balanced and Accurate Sound. flat frequency response. no emphasis on the bottom or top end.

Comfort. physically, and audibly.

Quality. Good build. my cheapo ones fall apart all the time.

M

Mikebiker

Enthusiast

1. Comfortable fit. If they aren't comfortable, I'm not going to use them no matter how they perform otherwise.

2. Light weight. Having a hefty weight on my head distracts me from listening.

3. Wireless. I hate being tied to a cord.

J

jm78

Junior Audioholic

1. Comfort
2. Sound quality
3. Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis