Enter to Win: Moshi Audio Vortex Pro Headphones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Moshi Audio is giving away a pair of Vortex Pro Headphones to two (2) lucky entrants! This contest represents a $150 value!

From our review:
The Moshi Audio Vortex Pro earbuds have a ton of bass, a forgiving top end, and don't care what bitrate you used when encoding your music. If you are wondering what you get when you spend $150 on a pair of earbuds, you get the sort of sound quality that makes you wonder why everything else you own sounds so bad. With a standout design and a "look at me" aesthetic, people will definitely notice your earbuds.

Here's what you could be taking home:
The Vortex Pro headset, featuring Moshi’s latest XR9 extended bandwidth drivers, is exceptionally good at delivering very balanced and clean sound in the mid and high ranges. Vortex Pro's earbuds are a unique triangular shape with rigid steel alloy housing to minimize cavity induced coloration.

The ear tips are made of hybrid-injection silicone which creates a perfect seal in the ear canal, isolating noise and blocking out background sounds. Vortex Pro also comes with innovative braided cable cords, a 3-button control (volume up and down) and a MEMS microphone.

Vortex Pro comes with three different sizes of hybrid-injection silicone ear tips as well as a set of memory-foam ear tips for optimal listening experience and comfort. The package also includes a custom silicone carrying case for easy storage and retrieval.

Specifications
  • Transducer unit: XR9 full range 9mm neodymium driver
  • Cavity/housing: steel alloy
  • Sensitivity: 100 +/- 3dB @ 1kHz
  • Frequency response: 10 - 22,000Hz (-10dB @ 1kHz)
  • Impedance: 14 Ω
  • Ear-coupling type: canal-fit silicone or memory foam
  • Noise isolation (passive): up to 23dB
  • In-line control: 3-button controls with mic
  • Cable length: 1.2m symmetrical y-split

Contest Eligibility Requirements:
  • You Must be a registered Audioholics forum member
  • Have USA Residence
  • Answer the question in the thread below
  • Post only ONCE in this thread
  • Have not won a prize in one of our contestes in the last 180 days
  • Check out our contest rules for more details

Contest Question:
Please answer the below question by replying to this thread and we will pick the winners randomly which will be announced on the Audioholics facebook fan page (facebook.com/audioholics) and in this thread.

How this question is answered will not increase nor decrease the chances of winning.

Question:
What about Vortex Pro appeals to you the most?

See Moshiaudio.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on August 31st, 2012. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Form factor-Love the metal and the braided cable- I already know they sound great!!

B

bwilson023

Audiophyte
Things I like most...

The things I like most are the looks. They look durable and good quality. Also, I like that they're not some mainstream product you can find in a regular store. That alone makes me believe they'll sound great!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I like them because my wife likes the style and sound and when she's happy I'm happy!:)

I

IndoSlim

Audioholic Intern
Question:

Answer:
Bass and aesthetics! Those things are a thing of beauty!

B

barosborough

Audiophyte
braided cable cords and memory foam ear tips. would love to have a set.

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
Question:

First thought is I love the look, the braided cable and brushed metal look great. Memory foam tips are wonderful and that they have a microphone and remote, which is very handy.

G

galamgia

Audiophyte
love it!

i just love design! i use moshi iphone masks and stuff bu i love this phones!

T

tjohnusa

Enthusiast
What about Vortex Pro appeals to you the most?.....Love the new sleek look! Very fresh.

M

melvindrbk

Audiophyte
Nice look

they look pretty nice and fashion. I would like to try them out to see if they feel comfortable and sounds good too

K

kleinwl

Audioholic
Robust

The cable and the steel ear bud. I've had $100 Bose earplugs fall apart on me after a year. I figure if I'm going to pay $150 for a pair of earplugs that probably have margins exceeding 80%, I want something that will last a while.

T

Tpgun101

Audiophyte
The design... The metal and braided cables are cool!

B

brouham

Audiophyte
Looking good!!

What I like most...are you kidding? It is obvious that the earphones will look soooo good on me!

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
Never having heard them the thing that immediatly stands out is the way the design has been brought out with the triangular shape. Very aesthetically pleasing.

V

vkalevras

Audiophyte
Question:
Answer:
Design and specifications!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis