Enter to Win: $100 off AV123 Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
Wow. pretty much everything I thought of has been said.

1. Universal remote that'll work with a PS3, and has a touch screen.
2. Longer cable controllers
3. Gaming furniture.

J

jimmy13

Enthusiast
That's an easy one to answer - hands-down, a good headset for PS or XB. I do not have an XB but I do have a PS2 and PS3. I have yet to find a decent sounding headset for either system that is also comfortable. If it were for PS3 it would also be a big benefit if it were bluetooth. Being that most games are now adopting the VOIP feature that the XB & PS systems have, this would likely be a big seller for AV123 or anyone else offering a good quality headset - after all, if someone can afford $500-$700 for a gaming console, surely they'll fork out an extra $100+ for the complete package. As it stands right now, I don't know anyone who has found a headset they like. I don't want a cheap headset distracting me while I'm gaming, I want to feel like I'm in the seat of the fighter jet, the platoon leader, the Navy Seal, etc.... You can send me a commission check when these start shipping if you like :)

.....Actually, I'll just settle for the $100 coupon for now ;)

I

Ironman1

Audiophyte
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

T

tiggers

Enthusiast
Contest Question: What accessory could AV123 provide for one of the new gaming consoles (or an older one if that is all you have) that you would find of value?

1) A tower shelf, with wood veneer that matches the other speaker finishes at AV123. The top half would hold the game cartridges, like a CD tower case. The bottom would hold the game console and controllers.

2) A mini amplifier (2ch, 50-80watts. More channels for a Deluxe unit) that allows a user to connect any external speaker to a game console and enjoy bigger sound that a set of TV speakers. (Target group would be kids in their bedrooms, or a family that doesn't have room/interest/money for a proper set- up, or locations other that family room were more than TV speakers are desired).

3) A nice wood veneer box with an open front, with velvet interior, to hold game controllers when not in use. It would be placed on an existing A/V stand/cabinet.

W

why2not

Audiophyte
for gaming system

A reasonably priced "subwoofer". Not paticularly "musical", just something that moves a lot of low Hz air whenever the system outputs "vibration" to the controllers. Get that vibration into the chest/rattle the walls etc.

Last edited:
S

stereojunkie

Enthusiast
a nice integrated amp to go with the new ps3, very sleek and sexy to go along with the continuity of the unit. :)

B

Brion8

Audiophyte
What accessory could AV123 provide for one of the new gaming consoles (or an older one if that is all you have) that you would find of value?

As a new Xbox360 owner and new 42" Plasma HDTV owner, it would be nice to have the option of connecting the Xbox360 using HDMI rather than component cables.

D

dennisdxl32

Enthusiast
Contest Question: What accessory could AV123 provide for one of the new gaming consoles (or an older one if that is all you have) that you would find of value?

A small (8-10") LCD screen with speakers on the side that attaches to the console to make it portable.

A

auge.dog

Junior Audioholic
I read about enhancers that supposedly make older systems look better on new gear. That would be something I'd be interested in, as my dis are just starting to be able to play some of the games on my old Nintendo 64.

B

bluecaps

Enthusiast
Accessory

Wireless HDMI also with component connection transmitter/receiver, so that one can easily have the PS3 or XBOX360 on the opposite side of the room from the television, beside the chair/couch, with no wires to worry about.

S

Svenhook

Audioholic
I guess I coul duse some hi-def cables, Component video and optical audio, for my ps2

R

redcaps

Audiophyte
Wireless Accessories

Decent wireless controllers at a decent price.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
A component video cable for my PS2 if it is even feasible ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis