Enter to Win: $100 off AV123 Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shortsord

Audioholic Intern
Well, I've only had experience with the x 5.1 series and the rs850 floorstandings, but in comparison to almost every other bookshelf in the price range, the x-ls is one of the best for the price bookshelf speakers I've ever heard. Heck, I could easily call it the best bookshelf I've ever heard. I'm a big fan of floorstanding speakers so it's hard for me to appreciate the sound out of a smaller speaker, but x-ls could certainly throw out accurate sound loud enough to please me.

In fact, honestly, I'd be in the market for a small office system soon and the x series would make a good contestant.(need it to be small)

Thanks

Mr. Lamb Fries

Mr. Lamb Fries

Full Audioholic
I dont own any products from AV123...but I am very interested in Either the X-sub at $199 or, the UFW-10 (at $499).

M

MUCHO

Audioholic Intern
Contest Question: What do you think is AV123’s best product and why?

This is a tough question because from what I can tell they have a lot of great products. I'll have to call it a tie between their X-LS speakers which give you an amazing "bang for the buck" or the upcoming BMF Subwoofer which looks to be the greatest sub every made at its price point.

I have a heavy bias towards good value.

H

HiRez1394

Junior Audioholic
AV123’s best product

Contest Question: What do you think is AV123’s best product and why?

Response: I have never owned or even witnessed first-hand an AV123 product -- not that I haven't wanted to! -- so I have no substantive basis to judge what is AV123's "best product." However, having researched the AV123 website for more months than I can recall, I would have to say that the company's "best product" is its enviable reputation among satisfied customers. Why? This reputation affords all new, first-time AV123 customers to have complete confidence in any product purchased online, sight-unseen, from any one of its varied product categories (e.g., speakers, subwoofers, electronics, cables, etc.).

J

jdbwolverines

Audioholic Intern
Right now I think your best product is the x-ls line because I'm still in college and funds are tight. Those provide excelent sound quality for the price. As far as best product money not an issue, I would say the onix reference 3's. I had the pleasure of hearing those once in an extremely well set up HT and it was probably the best thing I've ever heard.

K

kgb540

Audioholic
I have to be honest, I have never owned any of their products. From what I have read and the opinions gathered by others, it sounds like their Onix Reference line is some of the best money spent in this price-range.

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
This is a no brainer...

I know for me when I shop for speakers and electronics and see something that catches my eye, my first reaction is to research their customer service record. Customer service by far is AV123's BEST product. Without that I personally don't give a rip about how good a product's price or design/build is. If I don't get good, honest and quick personal attention, before and after the sale, I'll shop somewhere else. Also the fact that they actually post responses(on a daily basis) to questions, rants(which are next to nil) or raves in their forum is simply amazing. They actually answer their phones too! The word "family" is used allot over at AV123 and I honestly do feel like a part of the family. This is a HUGE selling point for me. Nearly every day I'd check to see if there are any new announcements, or see what's the new topic over at the forum. I can 100% honestly say that I am DONE shopping around for other speakers and other electronics. It's a known fact that AV123's products are amazing, their prices too, but once again their BEST product is their commitment to customer service and their sheer enjoyment of what they do. They are a model for what makes a good business great and a great product inspiring to all.

P

Phillip Tran

Enthusiast
I am interested in the answer too!

I have not have any AV123 product yet. I am shopping for a Sub and Center channel. AV123 is one of the company I am researching on.

Goodluck everyone,

Phillip

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I haven't tried any AV123 products, yet, nor heard any. But they come highly recommended....and that one items I've always wanted to give a try is....BIGFOOT!!

E

eltorrente

Audiophyte
What do you think is AV123’s best product and why?

Answer: I think their best product is the UFW-10 subwoofer. It is a truly excellent sub for the price/size.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Since i only have an Onix-x Sub i recently received...i vote for it. It just blends in perfectly with my Mordaunts. The low freq is perfect and the size is also perfect (slim and sexy) not to mention the rich black shiny finish..I just fall in love with it. I find myself listening more music than i've ever been in my life. If I win, i can use it to buy the matching x-ls...;)

M

Mike JL

Audioholic Intern
The Ref 3 is the current flagship speaker, so I'll go with that as the best current product. From everything I've read, though, the best is definitely yet to come.

A

auge.dog

Junior Audioholic
I do not own any, nor have I heard any. However, their musical subs sound very appealing to me such as the UFW-10 or the ULW-10. For me musical sound is more important than overall punch, and these seem to offer the best bang for the buck for the quality of this type of sub.

D

DrPainMD

Audioholic Intern
I think it's the new X-LS series BookShelf Speakers. Good value and performance.

smurphy522

smurphy522

Full Audioholic
I am quite the fan of smaller 2 way loudspeakers that can hang with the big guys. That is why I would have to say the RS250 MKII is my all time fav in the AV123 line-up. I have only heard them at a friends house but I swore they were a floorstander every time I closed my eyes.

S

samandnoah

Enthusiast
The UFW-10 sub is tremendous, with an attractive footprint, beautiful finish, and terrific specs for the price/size.

O

openwheelracing

Audiophyte
What do you think is AV123’s best product and why?

I think the best product from AV123 is the X-LS. It's the ticket to the world of quality sound. Correspondingly, the entire X product line is the perfect compliment for a complete setup. Hopefully one day I can afford the Rockets.

Last edited:
brian32672

brian32672

Banned
I am not sure (or rather not up to answering the question)
As I have entered tons of these contests (just about every one up till now), and have never won.

Where my friend majorloser (whom I brought to AH, has won at least 5-6 times)
And I started entering way before him.
(I am wondering if it (the contests) are rigged, or that the random drawing looks for particular names)

And usually I give IMO what are great replies. Even the one that wanted help with their website - I gave honest opinions.
However - I am done with that...

But so I can say I at least now will try 50%. I have at least entered the thread...

G

Geek-from-TX

Audiophyte
They have so many great products. My next purchase will be a subwoofer, so the Rocket UFW-10 is looking really good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis