Enter to Win: $100 off AV123 Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Onix R-DES looks like a great product, though i haven't tried the Onix loudspeakers so i can't attest as to if they are better than the R-DES.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Emotiva MPS-1 - b/c it is top rated by Audioholics :D :D

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
I only own the DMC-1 and MPS-1, so I can only say the DMC-1 from my own experience for the sound quality. I'm relatively confident the MPS-1 can be easily substituted for although not at the same price point.

I wish I could experience their new speakers, because I suspect those would be strong contenders for their best product.

WorldLeader

WorldLeader

Full Audioholic
I think that the best product is the $1099 separates system, because it gives budget buyers access to higher-quality amps. :)

B

bersik

Junior Audioholic
AV123 Product Pick

I would have to pick the Rocket ULW-10 Subwoofer. Primarily because it is the only product I actually own from AV123 (plan on changing that soon). For the price, it is the best sounding, best crafted subwoofer I've seen. I spent close to 40 hours reading numerous articles, white papers, testimony's, etc before I chose to purchase the Rocket ULW-10. For a small to medium sized room, I am confident I couldn't find a better product for the money. The best part about it is the onboard chip and microphone which allow you to tune your sub to the room in accordance to size, placement, etc. Rarely is this found on products in this price range. Great Sub!

Loner

Loner

Audioholic Intern
Contest Question: What do you think is AV123’s best product and why?

The Ref 3's are their best product! They're great for music and HT. The superb sound quality is amazing.....and they're a great value!

W

wingzz

Audiophyte
I think the DVDO iScan Ultra Video Processor is one awsome product, there are no other video porcessor's that do what this one does for the price.
Just an awsome product

T

topp

Audiophyte
Since I only own one product of theirs, the X-Ls, I would have to say that is their best product. Since they sound so good out of the box and there are upgrade paths for them to make them sound even better.

However, I am also very interested in their UL set, since they also seem to be the best bang for the buck.

Later,
Topp

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
The UFW-10 would be my choice. Doesn't take much space with its small footprint, so you get a little WAF with that...which is always a good thing.

B

BobBart

Audioholic
I believe the emotice ultra lite is their best product. It allows alot of people to get into the world of seperates. tons of performance for a low price.

oldgoalie33

oldgoalie33

Junior Audioholic
X-sub...I bought one and am amazed at its performance.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hopefully it will be the next product they put out! I am dragging my feet on speakers because of the "X" towers.

SBF1

M

mustang_steve

Senior Audioholic

I would have to say the Ref 0.5, because of their very agreeable price (especially to newcomers to audio, or those thin of wallet), and their extremely high performance for that price.

I want to see them put out more speakers like this one.

K

kwadswor

Audiophyte
A lot of responses so far for the X-series spearer, Ul's, and UFW-10. I can’t fault any of those choices, but I’m going to go with the Rocket 750’s (or their successors, the 760’s) as the best product. Both are great speakers that give a lot of people the chance to take their first steps in to the world of “hi-fi” speakers at a reasonable price.

R

raf1005

Enthusiast
RS850 Signature because the Rosewood is beautiful and they sound good with 6 drivers

O

opcode1300

Audiophyte
i dont know

i cant answer the question being i do not have any of the products.
but w/ $100 off you know id get a sub :D .

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
dont own or know of any products av123 has, but id definately buy something cool if i got a certificate. i know they have quality products.

C

cyngreen

Enthusiast
The RS450 because of its slim design and its reasonable price.

J

jmcmann

Audiophyte
In a sense I'd say it's your customer service and committment to excellence - but seeing as how I don't see that listed on your website for purchase my next choice would the the new X line. Breaking the mold of what a "budget" speaker should sound and look like. Innovative doesn't have to mean a metallic, spherical, or wireless.

K

Kyle_D

Audiophyte
Another vote for the X-LS

In their description on the AV123 site, the X-LS are said to have been designed with one goal in mind: to be the best speakers available for $200. I'd say they more than live up to that goal - I've heard speakers costing $600 that don't sound as good. I love these speakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis