Dual Opposed Mach 5 Audio FTW Build

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That is a good thought, but I'm not sure it means you should cultivate the spark until it runs rampant!
I hope they used plenty of glue when they were fabbing your home! Nails alone won't hold it together with a sub like that!;)
DOn't forget, they're going in the same room that already has dual LMS Ultras lol

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sanded and with the roundover put on. I was going to go bigger with the roundover, but I couldn't fit the 1.5" and the 1" wasn't in great shape so I didn't want to risk it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Trying to remember how this whole spraying thing works. In any case, first couple coats of primer applied haphazardly.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So.... how's it working out for you?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So.... how's it working out for you?

It's awesome. I ordered a new mic from CSL, but just haven't ever gotten around to measuring anything or even really playing it a whole lot. However, whenever I get the chance I push the volume a little and the new subs combined with the LMS Ultras absolutely blows you away in that size room. Bass shakers aren't even on the radar lol

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Crack any walls yet? :-D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Crack any walls yet? :-D

Man, I've knocked so many things off the walls since the new sub. The amount of flex in the walls and the glass in the windows is so much more than I would have thought possible :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The little hole on the bottom left of the pic's with primer, a barometric pressure relief?

Kidding, sort of. Please tell me about your small hole. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The little hole on the bottom left of the pic's with primer, a barometric pressure relief?

Kidding, sort of. Please tell me about your small hole. :D
lol thats just where the neutrik connector went.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis