Do vaccine refusers have an ethical duty to pay for their own Covid care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
What's starting to get on my nerves is WHAT the media is choosing to cover. The WHO is right. If you don't vaccinate the poor in poor countries your never getting rid of this. They the scientists said it themselves. Mandates and boosters won't work if you don't do that in fact it hoards vaccines for the rich countries while denying it to the poor ones. And then Covid will just mutate and come back here you can't mandate or boost your way out of this. The science and Who just said it. You hear the media talking about this? No. Because it doesn't sell. Even though it's common sense. @Nodd is right you want to militate for the poor? Help world climate change? Then actually do something that makes common sense to help them
Supporting people that refuses the COVID vaccine is the right thing to do it since they do it out of concern for the poor people in Africa? It does not work that way.

Stop apologizing for anti vaccers.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
We should stop telling people to take a vaccine that’s effective and safe? The only ones refusing now are the morons, the superstitious and those for medical reasons.
Safe? In that it helps you not get hospitalized yeah. EFFECTIVE? No. Effective would stop the spread especially with Omnicron current vaccines won't do. It can mutate just as easily through the vaccinated as well as unvaccinated. And who said to tell him not to take it? I said let him make up his own mind. Believe it or not it usually works better that way

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Covid is not political? What rock have you’ve been living under? The post was nothing more than an attempt to deflect the GOP handling under Trump and currently. Even Trump got booed when he told that he got a booster shot.

But here are you and your “bros” blathering on.
Clearly under a better rock then you. You constantly drag politics and divisiveness into every conversation to deflect the issue being discussed because it's all you have since you can't argue with facts or common sense. It's tiring repetitive and old.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Supporting people that refuses the COVID vaccine is the right thing to do it since they do it out of concern for the poor people in Africa? It does not work that way.

Stop apologizing for anti vaccers.
Once again here we go with the deflection. I've been working on Covid infected units since it started. Where were you? You been in the trenches with this? Probably not. But you sure like to get on here and tell others what to do. This is something a lot of us nurses and medical staff are confused on. Where did Delta come from? The US? no Omnicron? No. these variants came from poor countries that don't have access to vaccines at all. Because those are the perfect conditions fir it to mutate through constant replication. Deflect it onto antivaxxers all you want. Bottom line until these countries get treated it's here to stay and can just mutate into something worse You can mandate lockdown vaccinate all you want and it won't fix the problem because your not attacking it from the right direction. But go ahead and just keep blaming it all on political parties and unvaccinated and just ignore Covid in all these underdeveloped countries. Genius idea right there. Right now vaccination only makes sense because it prevents serious illness. Won't stop the spread

N

Nodd

Enthusiast
That's a whole lot of conjecture. You do not have 0 chance of being hospitalized or dying from covid if you aren't vaccinated no matter how healthy you think you are.

What I really don't understand is that the vaccine is another weapon to use to keep yourself healthy. If you're so conscious about your health why would you NOT want to take this extra precaution?

As for vaccine refusers paying more, there is already precedent for insurance companies charging smokers more on their premiums, giving people who go to the gym a discount, etc, etc.
Why would you NOT put that burger down? Why would you NOT workout everyday? Why would you NOT only eat and drink healthy. You don't always make the "healthiest" choices either pall. Not saying vaxxin is the healthiest choice for me with this, that's another debate. But you get my point.

Where did i state that non-vaccinated can't die of covid? If you're not old, weak, chronically ill, you have ALMOST 0 chance of dying. I'm in my 30's and healthy as can be. I don't NEED a vaccin. There is more chance of having adverse effects from the vaccin than dying from covid for me.

This is in no way a personal attack on you, but if the person in your profile pic is you, then you're overweight. Why haven't you worked on this problem? Did you know how much pressure on healthcare there is because of overweight people? Did you also know YOU have a hugely increased chance of hospitalisation because of corona and also just in general?

Another question, why is it that NOW all of a sudden people like you care so much about the state of healthcare and the health of people itself? Where were you before this all started? Where were you attacking the overweight and all others risking their health? Being overweight is a bigger burden on health care than being young, healthy and unvaccinated. You have to agree at least to this, as numbers don't lie.

I'm just trying to find logic in this. I can't see it at all. While you lot are pointing at others being a burden healthwise, you do this with a hamburger in your hand probably sitting on a sofa/chair while not being in your best form.

And no, in my country nobody who smokes pays extra for healthcare. If that was the case they should have to do the same for overweight people, for people who drink alcohol, eat junkfood, drink soda's and other crap, drive cars and everything else that's bad and avoidable. Each of these factors are MORE pressure than unvaccinated people can be.

These are just a few of the most risky lifestyles: alcohol, smoking, traffic, sedentary lifestyle(not moving plenty every day is one of the biggest causes of early death), being overweight, worrying too much/anxiety, and being stubborn. And ofcourse many others.

You should, together with the rest, worry about keeping yourself in 100% health. If you do that, all problems about healthcare pressure get solved and nobody would have to feel forced to be injected with something they don't want for whatever reason.

And while we're at it, i'm sure you got vaccinated against the regular influenza too right? As that accounted for many hospital cases too.

Corona is nothing else but a bad flu. As admitted by our own mister Fauci of the Netherlands. (Jaap van Dissel)

Don't try to solve the problems by putting band aids on them. Solve them by going to the roots. Become healthy and you have practically 0 chance for hospitalisation by covid.

Don't get hypnotized by this covid marketing machine. They have been succesful at making people paranoid and affraid.

Vax the weak and old and sick all you want, leave the rest alone if they don't want the vax.

Last edited:
N

Nodd

Enthusiast
That's a whole lot of conjecture. You do not have 0 chance of being hospitalized or dying from covid if you aren't vaccinated no matter how healthy you think you are.

What I really don't understand is that the vaccine is another weapon to use to keep yourself healthy. If you're so conscious about your health why would you NOT want to take this extra precaution?

As for vaccine refusers paying more, there is already precedent for insurance companies charging smokers more on their premiums, giving people who go to the gym a discount, etc, etc.
Another thing. In my country and many other countries they are giving booster shots. Thus the third jab. The current vaccins don't seem to protect that well against the new omicron variant though.

See, corona keeps mutating and you'll need jabs the rest of your life if we keep this nonsense up.

Natural immunity for the healthy should work better than constantly jabbing. Corona is here to stay and we should accept it and let our bodies get used to it.

If you become dependant on jabs the rest of your life, you won't ever let your own immunity give a chance to properly do its job.

There were also multiple variants of influenza, but we managed to deal with them just fine, unless you were old and frail. Then it could be a bit more tricky.

Again, corona is here to stay. It's part of our lives now. We can't vax forever. Fix the problems at the root and get people to be as healthy as possible.

And also, ofcourse, all people who talk this pro vax stuff, you should quit your job immediately and start working in healthcare if you don't work there yet. As apparently you care so much about others.

Don't touch those hamburgers though. It's pressure on healthcare. My wife works in a hospital and she tells me what kind of a pandemic being overweight actually is. Way worse than covid.

That's the entire issue right? The state of healthcare? That's what we're talking about here.

Last edited:
N

Nodd

Enthusiast
Alright i'm done here. I promised myself not to get sucked into conversations with vaxdroids but here i am... Giving myself a hard time again.

There is 0 reasoning from vaxdroids. Whatever you say gets crushed and usually with an answer like:

"Just get the vaccine dude".

And that's exactly the answer i got from the vaxdroid whom i wrote a whole book to as a reply.

Stubborn and empty. Just repeating nonsense and on a crusade for something that makes no sense.

Get vaxxed and leave the rest alone. You're vaxxed, you're safe. Be happy and move on with your life. If you worry about the healthcare system, go work in a hospital and do everything you can to be 100% healthy. Leave it at that, it's okay, you can accept different opinions and choices. LEAVE IT.

That's all there is to it. I'm out. Horrible times we live in with many hypocrits knowingly making this a very cold and dark time, more so than needed. At least now i understand how bad times happened in history. In bad times the worst of people comes out.

All of a sudden many pro vaxxers care about nothing else than other peoples health. What a joke.

Have fun here. Cya
Ps. Not taking the jab ever. PUREBLOOD here : )).

Last edited:
N

Nodd

Enthusiast
One more thing just for the hell of it.

Just a small list of pro athletes with (heart) problems after vaccin and doctors who are warning others to not take the vaccin:

A list of pro athletes with (heart) problems after vaccin:

33 year old pro dancer Santo Giuliano suffers heart attack 5 days after
32 year old Olympic Tennis player Joachim Gerard collapses during match with heart problems
19 year old Football player Jalen Leavey dies at campus after the game
23 year old Baseball player Daniel Brito suffers stroke during game
19 year old Football player Tirrell Williams dies following on-field collapse
21 year old Football player Okafor Kelechi dies during training
29 year old Football player Lee Moses dies during training session
15 year old Footballer Stephen Sylvester collapsed and dies during conditioning practice
18 year old Football player Emmanual Antwi dies after collapsing on the field
13 year old Football player Cajetan Chinoyelum Nsofor dies during practice
15 year old Soccer player Moira Claire Arney died during practice
Junior High School Baseball Pitcher Andrew Roseman died suddenly and unexpectedly, no further information given
17 year old Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas died suddenly and unexpectedly, cause given by media, unclear
17 year old Footballer Miquel Lugo collapsed and died during practice
16 year old Football player Devon DuHart mysteriously died in July 2021
16 year old Footballer Ivan Hicks dies of Cardiovascular Disease during Scrimmage
19 year old Footballer Joe Bradshaw dies mysteriously off campus, not conclusion of death
16 year old Football player Drake Geiger collapses and dies during game
15 year old Football player Joshua Ivory collapses and dies during game
19 year old Football player Quandarius Wilburn collapses during practice and later dies
17 year old Football player Dimitri McKee passes out and dies after practice
28 year old Rugby play Tevita Bryce collapses during game from heart attack
29 year old Rugby player Dave Hyde collapses and dies after match
27 year old Baseball player Yusuke Kinoshita collapses and dies during practice
32 year old Champion Speed Skater Kjeld Nuis suffered Pericarditis after the vaccine
24 year old Olympic Cyclist Olivia Podmore dies suddenly and mysteriously in her room and during that week another athlete sprinter Cameron Burell also dies mysteriously
23 year old China Olympics Champion Gilbert Kwemoi collapsed in his home and died on the way to hospital
37-year-old former French professional footballer Franck Berrier dead
Germany goalkeeping coach of SV Niederpöring suffers heart attack
24 years Bordeaux pro Samuel Kalu suffers cardiac arrest
25 years old Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten suffers cardiac arrest
31 years old Fabrice N'Sakala Besiktas Istanbul collapses on the field
29 years old Pedro Obiang Italian first division after vaccination has myocarditis
30 year old Venezuelan National Marathon Champion Alexaida Guedez dead
29 years old José dos Reis (Luxembourg) collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated
Germany C-League Dillenburg a player from Hirzenhain collapses, the game is canceled
16 years old Diego Ferchaud from ASPTT Caen suffers a cardiac arrest
Austria player of ASV Baden collapses on the field and has to be revived
16-year-old unnamed football player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest
27 years old Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet dead
13-year-old soccer player from the Janus Nova club collapses on the field with cardiac arrest
17 year old soccer player Dylan Rich dies of a double heart attack during a game
Player from Birati Club Münster suffers cardiac arrest
24 years old stalker Surek from BFC Chemie Leipzig suffers from myocarditis
49 years old Ain / France: Frédéric Lartillot succumbs to a heart attack in locker room
45 years old Andrea Astolfi, sporting director of Calcio Orsago dead with no previous illness
19 years old ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos dead. Passed away suddenly and unexpectedly
40 years old A half marathon runner collapsed during the race and died a little later
Germany Anil Usta from VfB Schwelm breaks on the field with heart problems
33 years old Dimitri Liénard from FC Strasbourg collapses with heart problems
37 years old Ex-NFL professional Parys Haralson dies suddenly and unexpectedly
25 years old Kingsley Coman from FC Bayern Munich, operation on the heart after an arrhythmia
25 years old Canadian university football player Francis Perron dead shortly after a match
19 year old FC Nantes soccer player suffers cardiac arrest during training
Germany volleyball trainer Dirk Splisteser from SG Traktor Divitz collapses dead on the sidelines
Austria, 64 years old former goalkeeper Ernst Scherr dead suddenly and unexpectedly
Germany, 42 years old Alexander Siegfried dead suddenly and unexpectedly
A 17-year-old athlete from Colverde collapses while training with cardiac arrest
France, 49 years oldSC Massay player dead of heart attack during the game
Mexico, Caddy Alberto Olguin collapses on the golf course after a heart attack
29 years old Shrewsbury striker Ryan Bowman treated with a defibrillator during play with extreme heart problems
Italy, 18 year old soccer player suddenly faints on the field
France, 40 years old A Saint-James player suffers a heart attack after warming up
Italy, 59 years old long-distance runner from Biella dies of heart failure during a race
Germany, Women's League match, a player collapses shortly before the end without any opposing influence
25 years German goalkeeper Lukas Bommer dies suddenly and unexpectedly
Mexico, 16 years old student Hector Manuel Mendoza dies of a heart attack while training
Brazil, 18 years old pro footballer Fellipe de Jesus Moreira has double heart attack and is fighting for his life
Italy, 27 years old cycling champion Gianni Moscon has to undergo an operation because of severe cardiac arrhythmias
Augsburg referee of a Kreisliga Augsburg game in Emersacker collapses with heart problems
English lineswoman Helen Byrne, heart problems has to be carried off the pitch at world cup
Germany Game abandoned due to cardiac arrest of the referee in a game of Lauber SV
Italy, 20 years old young rider suffers a heart attack
17-year-old soccer player of the JSG High Hagen has revived during game
53-year-old football coach Antonello Campus dead16 years old collapses while playing soccer and dies a little later
Germany Team leader Dietmar Gladow suffers a fatal heart attack before the game
USA a high school football player collapsed during practice and died in the hospital
Germany player collapsed during the A 2 regional league game suffered cardiac arrest
Germany 15 years old goalkeeper Bruno Stein dead
Italy, 53 years old AH footballer suffers a heart attack while training
USA, 14-year-old soccer player Ava Azzopardi collapsed on pitch, is fighting for her life in an artificial coma
France, 54 years old AH player Christophe Ramassamy died of a heart attack during a match
France, 41 years old soccer player collapsed on the field and died due to cardiac arrest
Austria, 26 years old Raphael Dwamena collapsed with severe heart problems
Germany, Hertha BSC co-trainer Selim Levent dies suddenly and unexpectedly
USA, 12 year old Jayson Kidd collapsed during basketball practice and later died
Spain, 33-year-old striker Kun Agüero had to be replaced in a game due to heart problems
USA 21 year old Senior student athlete John Stokes suffers with Myocarditis
22 year old Cyclist Greg Luyssen forced to end his career after due to heart problems
Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer suffers cardiac arrest, passes away.

Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game.

Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game.

Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on the field, passes away of a heart attack.

Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack.

Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to a heart attack after the game.

Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack.

Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch.

Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues.

Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game.

Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match.

Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during a game.

Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna shot.

Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away.

Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends his career due to heart issues.

Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post-vaccine.

Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star hospitalized due to blood clots.

A list of doctors who are warning others to not take the vaccin:

Dr. Michael Yeadon
Dr. Robert Malone
Dr. Rima Laibow
Dr. David Martin
Dr. Luc Montainger
Dr. Peter Mcullough
Dr. Roger Hodkison
Dr. Gert Vandeen Bossche
Dr. TennPenny
Dr. Judy Mitkovitz
Dr. Carrie Madej
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
Dr. Ben Tapper
Dr. Kerry Mullis
Dr. Michael Lake
Dr. Christiane Northrop
Dr. Simone Gold
Dr. Sean Brooks
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai
Dr. Jane Ruby
Dr. Ryan Cole
Dr. Kevin Stillwagon
Dr. Afzal Niaz
Dr. Rashid A.Buttar
Dr. Paul Thomas
Dr. Vanessa Passov
Dr. Jessica Rose
Dr Christopher Rake
Dr. Charles Hoffe
Dr. Mark Mcdonald
Dr. Jeff Barke
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Manuel Alonso
Dr. Amir Shahar
Dr. Patrick Phillips
Dr. Bryan Ardis
Dr. Franc Zalewski
Dr. Daniel Griffin
Dr. Zandra Botha
Dr. Rochagné Kilian
Dr. Joseph Mercola
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler
Dr. Henry Ealy
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
Dr. Michael Palmer
Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD
Dr. Harvey Risch
Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Dan Stock
Dr. Sam Duby
Dr. Francis Christian
Dr. Chris Milburn
Dr. John Carpay
Dr. Richard Flemming
Dr. Gina Gold
Dr. Kevin Corbett
Dr. Michael Mcdowell
Dr. John Witcher
Dr. Jim Meehan
Dr. Chris Shaw
Dr. Anne McCloskey
Dr Rheiner Fuellmich
Dr. Christiana Parks
Dr. Robert Young
Dr. Amandha Vollmer
Dr Judy Wilyman
Dr Michael McConville
Dr Stella Immanuel
Dr James Nellenschwander
Dr. Julie Ponesse
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
Dr. Paul Cottrell
Dr. Lee Merritt
Dr. Rochagne Killian
Dr. Larry Palevsky
Dr. Natalia Prego Cancelo
Dr. Hilde de Smet
Dr. Elizabeth Evans
Dr. Brian Hooker
Dr. Joel Hirschhorn
Dr. R. Zac Cox
Dr. Mohammed Adil
Dr. Ralph ER Sundberg
Dr. Johan Denis
Dr. Daniel Cullum
Dr. Anne Fierlafijin
Dr. Kevin Corbett
Dr. Pior Rubis
Dr. Pascal Sacre
Dr. Nicole Delepine
Dr. Lorraine Day
Dr, Stevn Kirsch
Dr. Yoav Yehezkelli
Dr Nour De San
Dr. Kelly Brogan
Dr. Hervé Seligmann
Dr. Annie Bukacek
Dr. Mark Brody
Dr. Steven LaTulippe
Dr. Mark Trozzi
Dr. Scott Jensen
Dr. Byram W. Bridle
Dr. Andrew Wakefield
Dr. Larry Palevsky
Dr. Dan Erickson
Dr. James Todaro
Dr. Joe Lapado
Dr. Richard Bartlett
Dr. Ben Edwards
Dr. Pierre Kory
Dr. Heather Gessling
Dr. Bryan Tyson
Dr. Richard Urso
Dr. John Littell
Dr. Scott Jensen
Dr. Ben Carson
Dr. Peter Schirmacher
Dr. Zandra Botha
Dr. Pamela Popper
Dr. Theresa Long
Dr. Nancy Burks
Dr. Russel Blaylock
Dr. Shiv Chopra
Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Dr. Tori Bark
Dr. Meryl Nass
Dr. Raymond Obamsawin
Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot
Dr. Robert Rowen
Dr. David Ayoub
Dr. Boyd Hailey
Dr. Roby Mitchell
Dr. Ken Stoller
Dr. Mayer Eiesenstien
Dr. Frank Engley
Dr. David Davis
Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych
Dr. Harold Butram
Dr. Kelly Brogan
Dr. RC Tent
Dr. Rebecca Carley
Dr. Andrew Moulden
Dr. Jack Wolfson
Dr. Michael Elice
Dr. Terry Wahls
Dr. Paul Thomas
Dr. Stephanie Seneff
Dr. Richard Moskowitz
Dr. Jane Orient
Dr. Richard Deth
Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic
Dr. Chris Shaw
Dr. Susan McCreadie
Dr. May Ann Block
Dr. David Brownstein
Dr. Jayne Donegan
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Phillip Incao
Dr. Robert Mendelson
Dr. Theressa Deisher
Dr. Sam Eggertsen
Dr. Peter Doshi
Dr Shankara Chetty
Dr. Elizabeth Eads
Dr. Kurt Malhom
Dr, Carolyn Bosack
Dr. Heiko Shoning
Prof. Retsif Levi
Dr. Aseem Malhotra
Dr. Patricia Lee
Dr. Daniel Nagase
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Bruce Patterson
Dr. Randi Juanta
Dr. Phillip McMillan
Dr Peter Gotzche
Dr. Kurt Malholm
Dr. Sam Sigoloff
Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Dr. Ariyana Love
Dr. Pierre Gilbert
Dr. Nathan Thompson
Dr. Scott Youngblood
Dr. Peterson Pierre
Dr. Darell Wolfe
Dr. Mary Tally Bowden
Dr. Thomas Ynges
Dr. Guido Hofmann
Dr. Anne Mcclosky
Dr. James Grundvig
Dr. Amanda Vollmer
Dr. Kevin Stillwagon
Dr. Luis Miguel de Benito
Dr Bruce Boros
Dr. Steven Gundry
Dr. Aseem Malhotra
Dr. Ray Page
Dr. Andreas Noack
Dr. Ivette Lozano
Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger
Dr. Jeff Barke
Dr. Paul Marik
Dr. Michael Palmer
Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger

As a young and healthy guy, i'll take my chances without the vaccin. Bb

A

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai

Just a small list of pro athletes with (heart) problems after vaccin and doctors who are warning others to not take the vaccin:

32 year old Olympic Tennis player Joachim Gerard collapses during match with heart problems
15 year old Footballer Stephen Sylvester collapsed and dies during conditioning practice
Junior High School Baseball Pitcher Andrew Roseman died suddenly and unexpectedly, no further information given
17 year old Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas died suddenly and unexpectedly, cause given by media, unclear
16 year old Footballer Ivan Hicks dies of Cardiovascular Disease during Scrimmage
19 year old Footballer Joe Bradshaw dies mysteriously off campus, not conclusion of death
19 year old Football player Quandarius Wilburn collapses during practice and later dies
32 year old Champion Speed Skater Kjeld Nuis suffered Pericarditis after the vaccine
24 year old Olympic Cyclist Olivia Podmore dies suddenly and mysteriously in her room and during that week another athlete sprinter Cameron Burell also dies mysteriously
23 year old China Olympics Champion Gilbert Kwemoi collapsed in his home and died on the way to hospital
29 years old Pedro Obiang Italian first division after vaccination has myocarditis
29 years old José dos Reis (Luxembourg) collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated
Germany C-League Dillenburg a player from Hirzenhain collapses, the game is canceled
13-year-old soccer player from the Janus Nova club collapses on the field with cardiac arrest
17 year old soccer player Dylan Rich dies of a double heart attack during a game
49 years old Ain / France: Frédéric Lartillot succumbs to a heart attack in locker room
45 years old Andrea Astolfi, sporting director of Calcio Orsago dead with no previous illness
19 years old ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos dead. Passed away suddenly and unexpectedly
40 years old A half marathon runner collapsed during the race and died a little later
25 years old Kingsley Coman from FC Bayern Munich, operation on the heart after an arrhythmia
25 years old Canadian university football player Francis Perron dead shortly after a match
Germany volleyball trainer Dirk Splisteser from SG Traktor Divitz collapses dead on the sidelines
Austria, 64 years old former goalkeeper Ernst Scherr dead suddenly and unexpectedly
A 17-year-old athlete from Colverde collapses while training with cardiac arrest
29 years old Shrewsbury striker Ryan Bowman treated with a defibrillator during play with extreme heart problems
France, 40 years old A Saint-James player suffers a heart attack after warming up
Italy, 59 years old long-distance runner from Biella dies of heart failure during a race
Germany, Women's League match, a player collapses shortly before the end without any opposing influence
Mexico, 16 years old student Hector Manuel Mendoza dies of a heart attack while training
Brazil, 18 years old pro footballer Fellipe de Jesus Moreira has double heart attack and is fighting for his life
Italy, 27 years old cycling champion Gianni Moscon has to undergo an operation because of severe cardiac arrhythmias
Augsburg referee of a Kreisliga Augsburg game in Emersacker collapses with heart problems
English lineswoman Helen Byrne, heart problems has to be carried off the pitch at world cup
Germany Game abandoned due to cardiac arrest of the referee in a game of Lauber SV
53-year-old football coach Antonello Campus dead16 years old collapses while playing soccer and dies a little later
USA a high school football player collapsed during practice and died in the hospital
Germany player collapsed during the A 2 regional league game suffered cardiac arrest
USA, 14-year-old soccer player Ava Azzopardi collapsed on pitch, is fighting for her life in an artificial coma
France, 54 years old AH player Christophe Ramassamy died of a heart attack during a match
France, 41 years old soccer player collapsed on the field and died due to cardiac arrest
USA, 12 year old Jayson Kidd collapsed during basketball practice and later died
Spain, 33-year-old striker Kun Agüero had to be replaced in a game due to heart problems
22 year old Cyclist Greg Luyssen forced to end his career after due to heart problems

Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on the field, passes away of a heart attack.

Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to a heart attack after the game.

Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heart attack.

Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues.

Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match.

Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during a game.

Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna shot.

Dr. Michael Yeadon
Dr. Robert Malone
Dr. Rima Laibow
Dr. David Martin
Dr. Luc Montainger
Dr. Peter Mcullough
Dr. Roger Hodkison
Dr. Gert Vandeen Bossche
Dr. TennPenny
Dr. Judy Mitkovitz
Dr. Carrie Madej
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
Dr. Ben Tapper
Dr. Kerry Mullis
Dr. Michael Lake
Dr. Christiane Northrop
Dr. Simone Gold
Dr. Sean Brooks
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai
Dr. Jane Ruby
Dr. Ryan Cole
Dr. Kevin Stillwagon
Dr. Afzal Niaz
Dr. Rashid A.Buttar
Dr. Paul Thomas
Dr. Vanessa Passov
Dr. Jessica Rose
Dr Christopher Rake
Dr. Charles Hoffe
Dr. Mark Mcdonald
Dr. Jeff Barke
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Manuel Alonso
Dr. Amir Shahar
Dr. Patrick Phillips
Dr. Bryan Ardis
Dr. Franc Zalewski
Dr. Daniel Griffin
Dr. Zandra Botha
Dr. Rochagné Kilian
Dr. Joseph Mercola
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler
Dr. Henry Ealy
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
Dr. Michael Palmer
Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD
Dr. Harvey Risch
Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Dan Stock
Dr. Sam Duby
Dr. Francis Christian
Dr. Chris Milburn
Dr. John Carpay
Dr. Richard Flemming
Dr. Gina Gold
Dr. Kevin Corbett
Dr. Michael Mcdowell
Dr. John Witcher
Dr. Jim Meehan
Dr. Chris Shaw
Dr. Anne McCloskey
Dr Rheiner Fuellmich
Dr. Christiana Parks
Dr. Robert Young
Dr. Amandha Vollmer
Dr Judy Wilyman
Dr Michael McConville
Dr Stella Immanuel
Dr James Nellenschwander
Dr. Julie Ponesse
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
Dr. Paul Cottrell
Dr. Lee Merritt
Dr. Rochagne Killian
Dr. Larry Palevsky
Dr. Hilde de Smet
Dr. Elizabeth Evans
Dr. Brian Hooker
Dr. Joel Hirschhorn
Dr. R. Zac Cox
Dr. Mohammed Adil
Dr. Ralph ER Sundberg
Dr. Johan Denis
Dr. Daniel Cullum
Dr. Anne Fierlafijin
Dr. Kevin Corbett
Dr. Pior Rubis
Dr. Pascal Sacre
Dr. Nicole Delepine
Dr. Lorraine Day
Dr, Stevn Kirsch
Dr. Yoav Yehezkelli
Dr Nour De San
Dr. Kelly Brogan
Dr. Hervé Seligmann
Dr. Annie Bukacek
Dr. Mark Brody
Dr. Steven LaTulippe
Dr. Mark Trozzi
Dr. Scott Jensen
Dr. Byram W. Bridle
Dr. Andrew Wakefield
Dr. Larry Palevsky
Dr. Dan Erickson
Dr. James Todaro
Dr. Joe Lapado
Dr. Richard Bartlett
Dr. Ben Edwards
Dr. Pierre Kory
Dr. Heather Gessling
Dr. Bryan Tyson
Dr. Richard Urso
Dr. John Littell
Dr. Scott Jensen
Dr. Ben Carson
Dr. Peter Schirmacher
Dr. Zandra Botha
Dr. Pamela Popper
Dr. Theresa Long
Dr. Nancy Burks
Dr. Russel Blaylock
Dr. Shiv Chopra
Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Dr. Tori Bark
Dr. Meryl Nass
Dr. Raymond Obamsawin
Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot
Dr. Robert Rowen
Dr. David Ayoub
Dr. Boyd Hailey
Dr. Roby Mitchell
Dr. Ken Stoller
Dr. Mayer Eiesenstien
Dr. Frank Engley
Dr. David Davis
Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych
Dr. Harold Butram
Dr. Kelly Brogan
Dr. RC Tent
Dr. Rebecca Carley
Dr. Andrew Moulden
Dr. Jack Wolfson
Dr. Michael Elice
Dr. Terry Wahls
Dr. Paul Thomas
Dr. Stephanie Seneff
Dr. Richard Moskowitz
Dr. Jane Orient
Dr. Richard Deth
Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic
Dr. Chris Shaw
Dr. Susan McCreadie
Dr. May Ann Block
Dr. David Brownstein
Dr. Jayne Donegan
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Phillip Incao
Dr. Robert Mendelson
Dr. Theressa Deisher
Dr. Sam Eggertsen
Dr. Peter Doshi
Dr Shankara Chetty
Dr. Elizabeth Eads
Dr. Kurt Malhom
Dr, Carolyn Bosack
Dr. Heiko Shoning
Prof. Retsif Levi
Dr. Aseem Malhotra
Dr. Patricia Lee
Dr. Daniel Nagase
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Bruce Patterson
Dr. Randi Juanta
Dr. Phillip McMillan
Dr Peter Gotzche
Dr. Kurt Malholm
Dr. Sam Sigoloff
Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Dr. Ariyana Love
Dr. Pierre Gilbert
Dr. Nathan Thompson
Dr. Scott Youngblood
Dr. Peterson Pierre
Dr. Darell Wolfe
Dr. Mary Tally Bowden
Dr. Thomas Ynges
Dr. Guido Hofmann
Dr. Anne Mcclosky
Dr. James Grundvig
Dr. Amanda Vollmer
Dr. Kevin Stillwagon
Dr Bruce Boros
Dr. Steven Gundry
Dr. Aseem Malhotra
Dr. Ray Page
Dr. Andreas Noack
Dr. Ivette Lozano
Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger
Dr. Jeff Barke
Dr. Paul Marik
Dr. Michael Palmer
Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger

A
Locally, the majority of the population is vaccinated, but about 80-90% of the people in ICU with COVID are unvaccinated.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai

Dr. Michael Yeadon
Dr. Robert Malone
Dr. Rima Laibow
Dr. David Martin
Dr. Luc Montainger
Dr. Peter Mcullough
Dr. Roger Hodkison
Dr. Gert Vandeen Bossche
Dr. TennPenny
Dr. Judy Mitkovitz
Dr. Carrie Madej
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko
Dr. Ben Tapper
Dr. Kerry Mullis
Dr. Michael Lake
Dr. Christiane Northrop
Dr. Simone Gold
Dr. Sean Brooks
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai
Dr. Jane Ruby
Dr. Ryan Cole
Dr. Kevin Stillwagon
Dr. Afzal Niaz
Dr. Rashid A.Buttar
Dr. Paul Thomas
Dr. Vanessa Passov
Dr. Jessica Rose
Dr Christopher Rake
Dr. Charles Hoffe
Dr. Mark Mcdonald
Dr. Jeff Barke
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Manuel Alonso
Dr. Amir Shahar
Dr. Patrick Phillips
Dr. Bryan Ardis
Dr. Franc Zalewski
Dr. Daniel Griffin
Dr. Zandra Botha
Dr. Rochagné Kilian
Dr. Joseph Mercola
Dr. James Lyons-Weiler
Dr. Henry Ealy
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
Dr. Michael Palmer
Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD
Dr. Harvey Risch
Dr. Steven Hotze
Dr. Dan Stock
Dr. Sam Duby
Dr. Francis Christian
Dr. Chris Milburn
Dr. John Carpay
Dr. Richard Flemming
Dr. Gina Gold
Dr. Kevin Corbett
Dr. Michael Mcdowell
Dr. John Witcher
Dr. Jim Meehan
Dr. Chris Shaw
Dr. Anne McCloskey
Dr Rheiner Fuellmich
Dr. Christiana Parks
Dr. Robert Young
Dr. Amandha Vollmer
Dr Judy Wilyman
Dr Michael McConville
Dr Stella Immanuel
Dr James Nellenschwander
Dr. Julie Ponesse
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi
Dr. Paul Cottrell
Dr. Lee Merritt
Dr. Rochagne Killian
Dr. Larry Palevsky
Dr. Hilde de Smet
Dr. Elizabeth Evans
Dr. Brian Hooker
Dr. Joel Hirschhorn
Dr. R. Zac Cox
Dr. Mohammed Adil
Dr. Ralph ER Sundberg
Dr. Johan Denis
Dr. Daniel Cullum
Dr. Anne Fierlafijin
Dr. Kevin Corbett
Dr. Pior Rubis
Dr. Pascal Sacre
Dr. Nicole Delepine
Dr. Lorraine Day
Dr, Stevn Kirsch
Dr. Yoav Yehezkelli
Dr Nour De San
Dr. Kelly Brogan
Dr. Hervé Seligmann
Dr. Annie Bukacek
Dr. Mark Brody
Dr. Steven LaTulippe
Dr. Mark Trozzi
Dr. Scott Jensen
Dr. Byram W. Bridle
Dr. Andrew Wakefield
Dr. Larry Palevsky
Dr. Dan Erickson
Dr. James Todaro
Dr. Joe Lapado
Dr. Richard Bartlett
Dr. Ben Edwards
Dr. Pierre Kory
Dr. Heather Gessling
Dr. Bryan Tyson
Dr. Richard Urso
Dr. John Littell
Dr. Scott Jensen
Dr. Ben Carson
Dr. Peter Schirmacher
Dr. Zandra Botha
Dr. Pamela Popper
Dr. Theresa Long
Dr. Nancy Burks
Dr. Russel Blaylock
Dr. Shiv Chopra
Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Dr. Tori Bark
Dr. Meryl Nass
Dr. Raymond Obamsawin
Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot
Dr. Robert Rowen
Dr. David Ayoub
Dr. Boyd Hailey
Dr. Roby Mitchell
Dr. Ken Stoller
Dr. Mayer Eiesenstien
Dr. Frank Engley
Dr. David Davis
Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych
Dr. Harold Butram
Dr. Kelly Brogan
Dr. RC Tent
Dr. Rebecca Carley
Dr. Andrew Moulden
Dr. Jack Wolfson
Dr. Michael Elice
Dr. Terry Wahls
Dr. Paul Thomas
Dr. Stephanie Seneff
Dr. Richard Moskowitz
Dr. Jane Orient
Dr. Richard Deth
Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic
Dr. Chris Shaw
Dr. Susan McCreadie
Dr. May Ann Block
Dr. David Brownstein
Dr. Jayne Donegan
Dr. Troy Ross
Dr. Phillip Incao
Dr. Robert Mendelson
Dr. Theressa Deisher
Dr. Sam Eggertsen
Dr. Peter Doshi
Dr Shankara Chetty
Dr. Elizabeth Eads
Dr. Kurt Malhom
Dr, Carolyn Bosack
Dr. Heiko Shoning
Prof. Retsif Levi
Dr. Aseem Malhotra
Dr. Patricia Lee
Dr. Daniel Nagase
Dr. Mobeen Syed
Dr. Bruce Patterson
Dr. Randi Juanta
Dr. Phillip McMillan
Dr Peter Gotzche
Dr. Kurt Malholm
Dr. Sam Sigoloff
Dr. Suzanne Humphries
Dr. Ariyana Love
Dr. Pierre Gilbert
Dr. Nathan Thompson
Dr. Scott Youngblood
Dr. Peterson Pierre
Dr. Darell Wolfe
Dr. Mary Tally Bowden
Dr. Thomas Ynges
Dr. Guido Hofmann
Dr. Anne Mcclosky
Dr. James Grundvig
Dr. Amanda Vollmer
Dr. Kevin Stillwagon
Dr Bruce Boros
Dr. Steven Gundry
Dr. Aseem Malhotra
Dr. Ray Page
Dr. Andreas Noack
Dr. Ivette Lozano
Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger
Dr. Jeff Barke
Dr. Paul Marik
Dr. Michael Palmer
Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger

A
A quick google search on a couple of the doctors revealed the following:

Dr Dr. Mayer Eisenstein died in 2014 and "his suburban Chicago practice, currently known as Homefirst, garnered an alarming record: It was on the losing side of one of the largest U.S. jury verdicts -- $30 million -- ever awarded to the family of a newborn in a wrongful-death suit."

Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot: After losing her medical license she became a believer in the super nutty sovereign citizen conspiracy theory and found out the hard way (jail time) that “Judicial authorities are not used to true sovereign beings,” Ghis complains, “and took my words as a proof of insanity.” (so do I, so do I)

>>>I can’t say I found Ghis to be terribly sympathetic. Her vague, gauzy spirituality reminds me too much of dozens of other varieties of puerile New Age balderdash, her medical wishful thinking is positively dangerous, and her conspiracy theories strike me as only half a degree less cuckoo than those of David Icke. When your tales of evil at the root of power fail to seem even remotely convincing to someone as cynical about government as I am, maybe it’s time for a reality check.<<<

Dr Ivette Lozano appears to be incompetent:

>>>One patient, who Lozano allegedly discouraged from going to a hospital for more intensive respiratory care, died of respiratory failure 2 weeks later. According to the complaint, she told the patient that if he went to a hospital, he would be put on a ventilator and it "would blow out his lungs."<<<

Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych has been promoting antivax garbage for years:

I don't have time to look into all of them, but the ones I have looked into do not impress me.

Given that you are young, healthy, and unvaccinated, you may yet join these guys:

1640317812017.png

1640318215114.png

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Clearly under a better rock then you. You constantly drag politics and divisiveness into every conversation to deflect the issue being discussed because it's all you have since you can't argue with facts or common sense. It's tiring repetitive and old.
You and your other "bros" quite simply don't like facts and certainly don't like to be talked back to, especially by foreigners, something you've said before clearly. Another poster described some (all?) of you "bros" as intellectual midgets, and it shows.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
We should stop telling people to take a vaccine that’s effective and safe? The only ones refusing now are the morons, the superstitious and those for medical reasons.
Don't forget to include those who are confused because they watch and read the news but don't check other sources. Last night, I saw reports from news outlets with all kinds of conflicting information- that needs to change. The standard in the past was "trust, but verify' and verification came by finding three sources before publishing or presenting it on TV. Now, all they need is a hint of a clue before they hit the airwaves and streets. Ad revenue is king.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Don't forget to include those who are confused because they watch and read the news but don't check other sources. Last night, I saw reports from news outlets with all kinds of conflicting information- that needs to change. The standard in the past was "trust, but verify' and verification came by finding three sources before publishing or presenting it on TV. Now, all they need is a hint of a clue before they hit the airwaves and streets. Ad revenue is king.
Oh yes, this continues to be an issue be an issue in large part because many (sad to say) people think that facts have a liberal slant: The responsibility for this should be placed where it belong at GOP feet. For some members of this forum that is an uncomfortable truth that they deny at best or cynically approve of.

Enemies of democracy, like Russia and China, have massive disinformation campaigns causing much death and suffering. That should be stopped.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A quick google search on a couple of the doctors revealed the following:

Dr Dr. Mayer Eisenstein died in 2014 and "his suburban Chicago practice, currently known as Homefirst, garnered an alarming record: It was on the losing side of one of the largest U.S. jury verdicts -- $30 million -- ever awarded to the family of a newborn in a wrongful-death suit."

Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot: After losing her medical license she became a believer in the super nutty sovereign citizen conspiracy theory and found out the hard way (jail time) that “Judicial authorities are not used to true sovereign beings,” Ghis complains, “and took my words as a proof of insanity.” (so do I, so do I)

>>>I can’t say I found Ghis to be terribly sympathetic. Her vague, gauzy spirituality reminds me too much of dozens of other varieties of puerile New Age balderdash, her medical wishful thinking is positively dangerous, and her conspiracy theories strike me as only half a degree less cuckoo than those of David Icke. When your tales of evil at the root of power fail to seem even remotely convincing to someone as cynical about government as I am, maybe it’s time for a reality check.<<<

Dr Ivette Lozano appears to be incompetent:

>>>One patient, who Lozano allegedly discouraged from going to a hospital for more intensive respiratory care, died of respiratory failure 2 weeks later. According to the complaint, she told the patient that if he went to a hospital, he would be put on a ventilator and it "would blow out his lungs."<<<

Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych has been promoting antivax garbage for years:

I don't have time to look into all of them, but the ones I have looked into do not impress me.

Given that you are young, healthy, and unvaccinated, you may yet join these guys:

View attachment 52565

View attachment 52566
steroids and creatine would have probably done him in eventually anyways .........

highfigh

highfigh

Oh yes, this continues to be an issue be an issue in large part because many (sad to say) people think that facts have a liberal slant: The responsibility for this should be placed where it belong at GOP feet. For some members of this forum that is an uncomfortable truth that they deny at best or cynically approve of.

Enemies of democracy, like Russia and China, have massive disinformation campaigns causing much death and suffering. That should be stopped.
You really need to read the words without letting that rattling and clicking in your head to take over. I mentioned nothing about slant, which outlets were involved or anything about party affiliation- I don't care which outlets do it, it needs to stop. The conservative ones are some of the worst.

Since you mentioned Russia, did you see the comment from Putin that Russia doesn't want to go to war with Ukraine? He also said NATO has cheated and that he wants security guarantees. It's almost like he's saying "Don't make me do this!".

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You really need to read the words without letting that rattling and clicking in your head to take over. I mentioned nothing about slant, which outlets were involved or anything about party affiliation- I don't care which outlets do it, it needs to stop. The conservative ones are some of the worst.

Since you mentioned Russia, did you see the comment from Putin that Russia doesn't want to go to war with Ukraine? He also said NATO has cheated and that he wants security guarantees. It's almost like he's saying "Don't make me do this!".

My bad, as I was not referring to you and I apologize for that.

Putin is just playing you.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You and your other "bros" quite simply don't like facts and certainly don't like to be talked back to, especially by foreigners, something you've said before clearly. Another poster described some (all?) of you "bros" as intellectual midgets, and it shows.
Facts?

That's hilarious coming from you and your little pack of chihuahuas that constantly are running around these forums in every thread yipping and nipping at everyone whose opinions differ from yours all your politics and divisiveness and shaming and canceling all that energy wasted trying to control the narrative.

It's not that I don't like facts you just never have any.

And it's not that your a foreigner it's simply that your incredibly condescending and arrogant. So nobody wants to fu$&in listen to you.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Look Trell since your having trouble understanding this I'll make it easy for you.

You ever seen that movie Good Will Hunting? With Matt Damon? Do you remember that scene where his friend is trying to talk to those 2 girls and that assh&le comes up with his pack of friends and just starts trying to tear his friend down and humiliate him by throwing all these facts and numbers and statistics in his face?

And even the girls are telling that guy to piss off and leave Matt's friend alone as all the joy in that bar gets sucked out of the atmosphere thanks to that guy being such an arrogant a$$hole?

Your that guy Trell. Your that a$$hole

It's not what you say a lot of times it's how you say it. And your not really trying to help anyone. Like that guy at the bar it's clear to everyone in the crowd that your not doing it to help or to build someone up. You just like tearing people down so you can build yourself up

highfigh

highfigh

My bad, as I was not referring to you and I apologize for that.

Putin is just playing you.
He's playing a lot of people- I have a friend who came to Milwaukee from Kyiv in the late-'70s- he's a good source of info since he's constantly in contact with others in and from the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis