Do vaccine refusers have an ethical duty to pay for their own Covid care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yup, really, and you've a real difficulty with that, along with your "bros".

That's hilarious coming from you and your little pack of chihuahuas that constantly are running around these forums in every thread yipping and nipping at everyone whose opinions differ from yours all your politics and divisiveness and shaming and canceling all that energy wasted trying to control the narrative.
You often bring up dogs in your replies to me in a denigrating way, but I'm not a Muslim so your attempted insults falls flat.

It's not that I don't like facts you just never have any.
You could try to be more specific of what facts you want to know. :rolleyes:

And it's not that your a foreigner it's simply that your incredibly condescending and arrogant. So nobody wants to fu$&in listen to you.
You explicitly wrote that in a reply to me that as I am a foreigner (not a US citizen) I should shut up. Other members have experienced the same from time to time from various members.

From your posts any and all anti-vaxxers are your "bro" even when they are pissing down on the Covid thread, or is it just because of that?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Look Trell since your having trouble understanding this I'll make it easy for you.

You ever seen that movie Good Will Hunting? With Matt Damon? Do you remember that scene where his friend is trying to talk to those 2 girls and that assh&le comes up with his pack of friends and just starts trying to tear his friend down and humiliate him by throwing all these facts and numbers and statistics in his face?

And even the girls are telling that guy to piss off and leave Matt's friend alone as all the joy in that bar gets sucked out of the atmosphere thanks to that guy being such an arrogant a$$hole?

Your that guy Trell. Your that a$$hole

It's not what you say a lot of times it's how you say it. And your not really trying to help anyone. Like that guy at the bar it's clear to everyone in the crowd that your not doing it to help or to build someone up. You just like tearing people down so you can build yourself up
Have you seen that movie about the inbred hillbillies continuing pissing into the gene pool to perpetuate the inbreeding despite all the mental defects? Reminds me of the "bros" on this forum.

N

Nodd

Enthusiast
A quick google search on a couple of the doctors revealed the following:

Dr Dr. Mayer Eisenstein died in 2014 and "his suburban Chicago practice, currently known as Homefirst, garnered an alarming record: It was on the losing side of one of the largest U.S. jury verdicts -- $30 million -- ever awarded to the family of a newborn in a wrongful-death suit."

Dr. Ghislaine Lanctot: After losing her medical license she became a believer in the super nutty sovereign citizen conspiracy theory and found out the hard way (jail time) that “Judicial authorities are not used to true sovereign beings,” Ghis complains, “and took my words as a proof of insanity.” (so do I, so do I)

>>>I can’t say I found Ghis to be terribly sympathetic. Her vague, gauzy spirituality reminds me too much of dozens of other varieties of puerile New Age balderdash, her medical wishful thinking is positively dangerous, and her conspiracy theories strike me as only half a degree less cuckoo than those of David Icke. When your tales of evil at the root of power fail to seem even remotely convincing to someone as cynical about government as I am, maybe it’s time for a reality check.<<<

Dr Ivette Lozano appears to be incompetent:

>>>One patient, who Lozano allegedly discouraged from going to a hospital for more intensive respiratory care, died of respiratory failure 2 weeks later. According to the complaint, she told the patient that if he went to a hospital, he would be put on a ventilator and it "would blow out his lungs."<<<

Dr. Tetyana Obukhanych has been promoting antivax garbage for years:

I don't have time to look into all of them, but the ones I have looked into do not impress me.

Given that you are young, healthy, and unvaccinated, you may yet join these guys:

View attachment 52565

View attachment 52566
Funny how you selectively responded on only a few things and left out a shitton of other stuff.

Have you not READ my posts entirely? I never said you CAN'T die of covid if you're young and healthy, i said the chance to die is almost 0. Plus the guy from the photo's doesn't look healthy at all. Looks like a roid monkey...

You can even die from the old flu, influenza, when young and healthy. It's possible but nothing to worry about generally speaking. You get sick, you rest, you ask your pretty wife to bring you some tea or coffee and be a manbaby while doing so(like most of us do), and then we get better. Nothing different with Covid, which i already had before. Only a month ago i got infected. 4 days of rest and it was over. Life went on.

Go look for the % of deaths by covid of people in their 30's who are healthy and come back to me. It's nothing alarming. Chance to die of covid when you're young and healthy is 0.something. Chance to die by being overweight or living unhealthy in whichever way has a way higher risk.

So we have an overweight guy, and another who eats hamburgers and seems pissed off in every post, tell me i'm responsible for healthcare pressure and i need to pay for my own care. This is HILARIOUS.

They should let stupid people pay before being allowed on the internet. We can then use that money to invest in healthcare, that same healthcare they themselves will need throughout their unhealthy lives.

In the Netherlands about 90% is vaccinated. Some people truly believe that 10% of the people are the cause of everything. In portugal almost 100% is vaccinated, yet they still have restrictions.

You know what's funny? This year we had WAY more vaccinated people, and the covid numbers are higher than last year lol ...

Sorry fellas. This was my last post. Won't bother you anymore.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Funny how you selectively responded on only a few things and left out a shitton of other stuff.

Have you not READ my posts entirely? I never said you CAN'T die of covid if you're young and healthy, i said the chance to die is almost 0. Plus the guy from the photo's doesn't look healthy at all. Looks like a roid monkey...

You can even die from the old flu, influenza, when young and healthy. It's possible but nothing to worry about generally speaking. You get sick, you rest, you ask your pretty wife to bring you some tea or coffee and be a manbaby while doing so(like most of us do), and then we get better. Nothing different with Covid, which i already had before. Only a month ago i got infected. 4 days of rest and it was over. Life went on.

Go look for the % of deaths by covid of people in their 30's who are healthy and come back to me. It's nothing alarming. Chance to die of covid when you're young and healthy is 0.something. Chance to die by being overweight or living unhealthy in whichever way has a way higher risk.

So we have an overweight guy, and another who eats hamburgers and seems pissed off in every post, tell me i'm responsible for healthcare pressure and i need to pay for my own care. This is HILARIOUS.

They should let stupid people pay before being allowed on the internet. We can then use that money to invest in healthcare, that same healthcare they themselves will need throughout their unhealthy lives.

Your last last post. :rolleyes:

You have earned a life time membership in the local “bro” club. Well done!

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai

In the Netherlands about 90% is vaccinated. Some people truly believe that 10% of the people are the cause of everything. In portugal almost 100% is vaccinated, yet they still have restrictions.

You know what's funny? This year we had WAY more vaccinated people, and the covid numbers are higher than last year lol ...

Would you like me to respond to everything?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Your last last post. :rolleyes:

You have earned a life time membership in the local “bro” club. Well done!
Says the dude that can never shut up.

I'd rather be in the bro club then the a$$hole section any day of the week.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Says the dude that can never shut up.

I'd rather be in the bro club then the a$$hole section any day of the week.
You mean the “bro” club for intellectual midgets? That club even got the new outstanding member Nodd.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You mean the “bro” club for intellectual midgets? That club even got the new outstanding member Nodd.
Trell as the great @Alex2507 just said in his last post Merry Christmas bitch :D

;)

And I sincerely mean that I want you and your family to have a great holiday. Let's call a truce a cease fire for this holiday weekend

We can resume the sh$t talking and fight for democracy and whose club is better then whose club on Monday whattdya say?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
All you guys every single one of you Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
They should let stupid people pay before being allowed on the internet.
You'd never be able to afford being online then.

You're the one who claimed that you have "pretty much 0 chance of dying of covid or getting hospitalised ." I challenged that. I didn't attack you as you implied in another post. I never said you were responsible for healthcare pressure. All I asked was why you wouldn't want the extra safety of being vaccinated? You're worried about adverse effects from a vaccine that have a vanishingly small chance of occurring, much much smaller than your chance of dying from covid. I'd offer to run the calculations for you, but since you already think I'm stupid, I'll just let you go to VAERS and run the numbers for yourself if you care to. That way you can't blame me for any errors you make.

As for the lists you wrote of people who had issues from vaccines and doctors who say not to get it, we could give you lists 1000's of times longer that show athletes and doctors who are on the completely different side of that argument.

This link shows that plenty of people in their 30's have died from Covid. As for comparisons to the flu, those are all ridiculous. No flu has killed 5 million plus people over a 2 year span other than the Spanish flu of 1918-1920 which was estimated to have been responsible for between 16 million and 100 million deaths.

Last edited:
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
You're worried about adverse effects from a vaccine that have a vanishingly small chance of occurring, much much smaller than your chance of dying from covid. I'd offer to run the calculations for you, but since you already think I'm stupid, I'll just let you go to VAERS and run the numbers for yourself if you care to. That way you can't blame me for any errors you make.
Let's make it simple for those who are afraid of vaccines:

"There is no increased risk for mortality among COVID-19 vaccine recipients."

End of story.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Nodd validating the proof that it's better to remain silent vs speaking and letting everyone see your stupid I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis