DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
This person also had some comments on the raffles and in particular those raffles that were intended to benefit a particular forum member. While he acknowledged that Schifter had indeed underfunded the particular cause, it was suggested that I should not be so hard on Mark and that the intended raffle recipient wasn't really that badly underfunded. The reason? Well, I was told that the raffle recipient had sold several AV451 products in the classified section over a period of time and it was Mark who was outright giving the products to this person so he could raise cash. IOW, Mark wasn't a total skunk and the raffle recipient ought to be grateful that Mark had reached out to him in this way.
Since I am only to assume that this is in reference to ME, I just can't tell you just how much this makes me want to explode like Agent Smith at the end of The Matrix... With every fiber of my being, I am holding back an avalanche of emotions and words right now...

Sooooo not cool man. So not cool.

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
well looks like my graduation is completed at av123 :D

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
Since I am only to assume that this is in reference to ME, I just can't tell you just how much this makes me want to explode like Agent Smith at the end of The Matrix... With every fiber of my being, I am holding back an avalanche of emotions and words right now...

Its depressing to think of all the lies he spread about the people he wronged. I have talked to enough AV123 friends and the junk some of them believe based on Mark's private conversations, its no wonder a few of them see him as just as much a victim. Although the lie he spread about me is nothing like the ones he spread about you and others, none the less it opened my eyes to just what he was capable of. He plays a character and he smears people behind their backs in order to keep up his charade. The one thing all his lies have in common is that he portrays the people he is lying about as all being selfish or unreasonable and he just bent over backwards to be a decent and patient person. And our "friends" lapped it up and some are still going back for more.

The depressing thing is those who refuse to walk a mile in your shoes. How would they feel if Mark spread vicious lies about them? Or do they just not believe it happened? Its not a matter of waiting to reserve judgement. Its either we are lying or the guy indicted of stealing 150k in charitable donations is lying. I can understand why they have such difficulty with it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
washburn

washburn

Audioholic
The depressing thing is those who refuse to walk a mile in your shoes. How would they feel if Mark spread vicious lies about them? Or do they just not believe it happened? Its not a matter of waiting to reserve judgement. Its either we are lying or the guy indicted of stealing 150k in charitable donations is lying. I can understand why they have such difficulty with it. :rolleyes:
well said - I just cannot believe how many were (are!) still taking MLS' side and thought (still think!) that the court proceedings were unnecessary and all that were doings of his "enemies" just to hurt and disturb MLS & Co., for no reason at all...

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic

Very much not. The layers of deception and manipulation still seem to find new ways to frustrate and sicken me every once in a while.
well looks like my graduation is completed at av123 :D

No reason was specified.
Attaboy. Welcome to the club. You have lots of company. However, you may be comforted to know that in a thread last fall (I believe it was the thread "A small look into the future") Mark pointed out to me that "you'll note that bans do not last here." I have no doubt that Mark is truthful in all that he says and does, and that our permanent bans will all be withdrawn any day now. Just gotta give the big guy a chance to get some other things in order and take a friend to the airport. You'll see.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Very much not. The layers of deception and manipulation still seem to find new ways to frustrate and sicken me every once in a while.

Attaboy. Welcome to the club. You have lots of company. However, you may be comforted to know that in a thread last fall (I believe it was the thread "A small look into the future") Mark pointed out to me that "you'll note that bans do not last here." I have no doubt that Mark is truthful in all that he says and does, and that our permanent bans will all be withdrawn any day now. Just gotta give the big guy a chance to get some other things in order and take a friend to the airport. You'll see.
Would you believe it?! Here's a picture of a white Bronco driving what may well be Shifty to the airport. He must have a spare passport!

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
The bigger issue I have is there are those that are/were involved that are still being deceptive and manipulative as to what was going on, and what is going on.

Z

Zaluss

Audioholic
Ha.

No reason was specified.

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
Well, I mean we got to look at this (the bannings) from their perspective. Obviously we are the ones in the wrong for being upset. Being lied to, lied about, stolen from, manipulated, watching friends' relatives being abused and used, years of outright disrespect followed by this final F.U. before he goes down... And we are mad? Come on guys, we really need to turn the other cheek. Dare I say AV123 is doing God's work by banning such drama queens who actually expect an answer and to be treated with dignity. I would like my name taken off the indictment as well because Mark's followers, er, friends, have explained that it was just a little cash flow problem. They assured me he had already taken great steps to repay the raffles.

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
They took it easy on you, I got an IP ban.
I got upgraded from a permanent ban late last September to a ban with IP ban last week.

Let's see if we can get a list going here. Banned AV123 members:

Matt34
gonk
Washburn
Zaluss
django1
droht
gkaste (if he's not banned now, the jail cell pic will fix that shortly)
wje (T2T at Audioholics)

I bet I'm forgetting a ton of others...

Last edited:
C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Well, all I can say is that any representative from AV451 is more than welcome here to talk about things.

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
I got upgraded from a permanent ban late last September to a ban with IP ban last week.

Let's see if we can get a list going here. Banned AV123 members:

Matt34
gonk
Washburn
Zaluss
django1
droht
gkaste (if he's not banned now, the jail cell pic will fix that shortly)

I bet I'm forgetting a ton of others...
Add me to the list - 'wje' was my ID at AV123. Effective this morning:

No reason was specified.

I feel honored. Thank you, Mark ... I mean TADG! ;)

M

Mac11700

Junior Audioholic
I've really listened to both sides of this,and came to the conclusion that I was lied to from the very beginning of having anything to do with this company. I posted this over here a while back.http://www.tweakcityaudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49532&postcount=324

While I haven't said anything here on the subject,I felt it necessary to do so.

That man is a liar..a thief..and a con man. He is very good at what he did,and how he did it.I am ashamed I ever had anything to do with that company or individual,and am pissed at myself for being so gullible.

Everything I ever said about him or his company was all based on his lies to me and my family..and that realization is a sobering thought.

I can only offer my apology to anyone here whom I have offended in the past,present,or future on this.

My only hope in this is that those who are owed as far as product receive what is owed to them and that financial restitution is made to the charities and businesses.

If this causes my banning over there..I don't really care..I've asked about the LS-4 raffle..and my post is already being called Hater Spam.

http://forums.av123.com/showpost.php?p=760213&postcount=33

http://forums.av123.com/showpost.php?p=760235&postcount=36

The damage he has caused to individuals,charities,businesses,and to the audio community in whole is a disgrace.

Mac

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
Mac,

Thanks for your post. We've all felt this to some degree or another. However, don't let the actions of MLS taint your views towards audio, video, music - or this hobby. It's a great hobby, with lots of great folks out there enjoying their systems, sharing great information and making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis