DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

obie_fl

Enthusiast
I've often said Big Wally needs to write a book of quips. That JJ comment is just priceless.

And dammit Walt I just bought a Toto toilet and I managed to flush an entire litter of baby Bengal tigers and their mother with nary a scratch. Try that with your Kolher...Bidet Boy.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks for the kind words. I have played a bit dirty and I've given my fair share of shots. This hasn't been a war with Geneva Conventions and gentlemen's agreements of how it should be waged. There were reasons that made sense to me to be inflammatory with respect to this whole AV451 mess. I make no apologies for them. Well maybe some here or there. As for CC and the other place. Let's just leave them to themselves. No purpose is really going to be served with respect to the matters pertaining to MLS/AV451.

I heard a story of one person who took a biology test and was asked the question, 'Name some things found in cells.' They answered, "Mark Schifter". The were not given credit for a correct answer. Go figure.

B

bigwally

Audiophyte
Looks like J.J. has closed the Secrets thread, and did so with a final colon therapy to those who were cheated, and those standing for them. Given his credentials, I'm glad to know that it's OK to commit larceny if you're tired. Print out the thread in case you need it in court.

B

bigwally

Audiophyte
My cheap Kohler can flush your Toto and all the extra money you paid for it!

And dammit Walt I just bought a Toto toilet and I managed to flush an entire litter of baby Bengal tigers and their mother with nary a scratch. Try that with your Kolher...Bidet Boy.

B

bigwally

Audiophyte
Sorry Obie, I only said that because I'm tired and my biorhythms are askew. Now I'm off to go score some blow and a hooker while I have this valid excuse.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I have a Ph.D. in Psychology, including graduate-level work in neuroscience.

In my professional opinion, Johnson's a pompous **** who's trying to prop up his ridiculous opinion by waving his degree around.

I know the type.
I've never heard of that website or guy before, but if he claims the "mental illness card" by just reading the indictment and dismissing any other alleged evidence is just asinine . For a self proclaimed "professional" in his medical field not only is that irresponsible behaviour its also bad journalism.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
I've never heard of that website or guy before, but if he claims the "mental illness card" by just reading the indictment and dismissing any other alleged evidence is just asinine . For a self proclaimed "professional" in his medical field not only is that irresponsible behaviour its also bad journalism.
And, he's more than willing to help MLS perpetrate this defense in court too apparently.
John E. Johnson said:
I happen to think that medical issues were at least partly responsible for the alleged deeds. I have contacted AV123 with information I asked to be forwarded to Mark and his attorney.
:rolleyes:

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Just so the entire thread there doesn't get deleted

Here is his parting post.
You took it as an insult because I believe that those who pile on in a forum - i.e, ganging up on someone - with insults about someone in trouble deserve to be insulted. How do you know how much I am knowledgeable about the situation? How many intimate conversations have you and your spouse had with Mark at how many breakfasts, lunches, or dinners? I have had several, discussing his business activities in China and Russia, and how difficult things were. The subject of raffles never came up, because we only discussed his activities overseas. You are quick to pile on your own indictments as if it is you who are bringing him to justice, when in fact, your opinions posted on whatever "low class forums" they were posted on are of no consequence in the slightest sense. I did not name the forums, as I don't know who they are, and I don't give a **** who they are, but apparently there are several. You assumed I was referring to you, so it is obvious you also assume it is a low class forum. Mark deserves his day in court. I happen to think that medical issues were at least partly responsible for the alleged deeds. I have contacted AV123 with information I asked to be forwarded to Mark and his attorney. The outcome is in no one's hands except the DA, the Defense, and 12 jurors, unless he plea bargains.
Just goes to show you that no matter how smart you are, a good conman can play you all the time. It must've been a vintage Kool-Aid for sure. Aged to perfection.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
And, he's more than willing to help MLS perpetrate this defense in court too apparently. :rolleyes:
He's free to do as he wishes. However to make such a diagnosis without actually sitting down in person with the actual patient is unprofessional and irresponsible. Now I don't know if he could testify in court because he has clearly shown bias/ethics and is predispostioned already on his motives from a medical standpoint without actually diagnosing him....just my thoughts.

Now if someone else did the consult like one appointed by the state for example, that is a different story and he has every right to go that avenue. I'm sure his attorneys have already thought about playing this card as one possibility.

Last edited:
R

randyb

Full Audioholic
And, he's more than willing to help MLS perpetrate this defense in court too apparently. :rolleyes:
Wow, this guy is really smart. He made a medical evaluation even though he was surprised and saddened at finding out the news recently. It must be one of those class things that us peasants couldn't comprehend. I now know that his web site is way above my IQ level and I will stay away as I am sure I wouldn't understand anything they publish. I need a heaping glass of swill as only a peasant could appreciate.:eek:

By the way, if he was REALLY a good friend, he'd pop for 50k for bail.

Last edited:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, this guy is really smart. He made a medical evaluation even though he was surprised and saddened at finding out the news recently. It must be one of those class things that us peasants couldn't comprehend. I now know that his web site is way above my IQ level and I will stay away as I am sure I wouldn't understand anything they publish. I need a heaping glass of swill as only peasant could appreciate.:eek:
There is no coorelation to IQ level and common sense.

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, this guy is really smart. He made a medical evaluation even though he was surprised and saddened at finding out the news recently. It must be one of those class things that us peasants couldn't comprehend. I now know that his web site is way above my IQ level and I will stay away as I am sure I wouldn't understand anything they publish. I need a heaping glass of swill as only a peasant could appreciate.:eek:

By the way, if he was REALLY a good friend, he'd pop for 50k for bail.
A heaping glass of swill you say? Coming right up, partner!

Oh, and the comments about the business trips to Russia simply cracked me up.

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
Looks like J.J. has closed the Secrets thread, and did so with a final colon therapy to those who were cheated, and those standing for them. Given his credentials, I'm glad to know that it's OK to commit larceny if you're tired. Print out the thread in case you need it in court.
Classy exit...

S

Slee_Stack

Junior Audioholic
I am disappointed in JJ's final post.

I would guess he's a little PO'd at some people with more experience with the situation are questioning his more-educated assessment.

But then I don't have a degree in psychology.

Obviously, higher education doesn't necessarily equate to higher class.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
A heaping glass of swill you say? Coming right up, partner!

Oh, and the comments about the business trips to Russia simply cracked me up.
You come up with stuff faster than a speeding bullet.:D

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I was thinking

When Johnson said, with his nose held high,
How do you know how much I am knowledgeable about the situation? How many intimate conversations have you and your spouse had with Mark at how many breakfasts, lunches, or dinners? I have had several, discussing his business activities in China and Russia, and how difficult things were.
I wonder if Mr. Pu had those same intimate conversations over breakfasts, lunches, and dinners? Did Seaton have any of those too? What about that old bear hug he gave Ruben? I'll bet he had a ton of those with Santiago and his family. Why they threw old Humbly Bumbly a birthday party. Schifter spent time at Santiago's home and took tons of pictures. IIRC, Santiago stayed at Chez-RaffleHouse too. Didn't he travel overseas with his bestest and most trusted friend, Hugh? I think he called him Hugh-man.

How did all those things work out? I'll bet each and everyone thought they knew the real man. They knew the real difficulties. They each got a version tailored to them of how hard things were. Yeah, they were hard alright and I'd imagine in the cold Siberian winters they got harder still. And so did Johnson but he had something none of them had. Why he had advanced degrees and edited books that med student use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis