Digital Copy Management

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I decided to try Amazon for the CD. They only had 1 left. That's odd. So I bought it. Hope its a good one
I got the last one on amazon a couple days ago. Weird it would sell out twice that fast. With all the hype, I’m expecting good things. :)

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
It appears, Turn Up The Quite, is hard to find at this time; but, if you do acquire it, please report your pleasure from it. Seriously, I find it to be the best CD I've heard, in any manner best can be discerned. Also, it's available on LP too.
Sterling
I managed to get my copy delivered and installed today. I am not Diana Krall's target audience as I like my music a lot more uptempo than she does. Having said that, this is a wonderfully recorded album. You are 100% correct in your praise and recommendation for anyone who likes a well recorded and wonderful sounding CD. If you have this in your library, you've got something you can share and enjoy with whomever walks in the door.

Her jazz quartet, or quintet, sounds like its in the room with you. Diana's piano work is top notch and the instrument is recorded so well its a can't miss audition for speakers that have mid range prowess. Her style of music is an acquired taste I suppose. I really liked her Live in Paris DVD/Blue Ray back in the day. She knows how to play an audience as well as a song.

Thanks for the recommendation. This is a high quality recording for those of you looking for something to showcase on your system. Top notch.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sterling
I managed to get my copy delivered and installed today. I am not Diana Krall's target audience as I like my music a lot more uptempo than she does. Having said that, this is a wonderfully recorded album. You are 100% correct in your praise and recommendation for anyone who likes a well recorded and wonderful sounding CD. If you have this in your library, you've got something you can share and enjoy with whomever walks in the door.

Her jazz quartet, or quintet, sounds like its in the room with you. Diana's piano work is top notch and the instrument is recorded so well its a can't miss audition for speakers that have mid range prowess. Her style of music is an acquired taste I suppose. I really liked her Live in Paris DVD/Blue Ray back in the day. She knows how to play an audience as well as a song.

Thanks for the recommendation. This is a high quality recording for those of you looking for something to showcase on your system. Top notch.
I discovered Diana Krall reading a review of one of her albums in Stereophile. I now own pretty much her whole catalog, mostly multi-channel SACDs and CDs, but a few LPs too. The LPs sound best; yet, annoying pops preclude total satisfaction. I'm so glad you like the sonic quality of Turn Up The Quite.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I discovered Diana Krall reading a review of one of her albums in Stereophile. I now own pretty much her whole catalog, mostly multi-channel SACDs and CDs, but a few LPs too. The LPs sound best; yet, annoying pops preclude total satisfaction. I'm so glad you like the sonic quality of Turn Up The Quite.
I finally got a chance to listen to the cd today. This is definitely a great recording. This is very sophisticated compared to what i normally listen to but I could get used to this. :) Appreciate the recommendation. Thanks!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis