Denon AVR-X3400H $549 w/Free Shipping

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Newegg has brand new AVR-X3400H receivers for $549 with free shipping - but you must be on their emailing list. You can sign up now to get the deal. Ends midnight (PST) 2/25/18. Fry's is a buck less if you have a Fry's personalized promo code.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3JX5YN3934

From Newegg:

• 7 Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 105 w
  • Airplay
  • HDMI 7+1 / 3
  • DTS:X
  • DTS Neural:X
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Dolby Surround
  • Multichannel Stereo
  • XM & SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready
  • FM/AM Tuner

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
This deal is back at Fry's but as always requires a personalized daily promo code. If you aren't already on their mailing list you won't have the correct code. If you sign up today you'll still have to wait until the next time this deal comes around. Sale ends today.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
The Fry's deal is back again, in-store only this time. Remember you need a personalized promod code to drop the price to $549. If you want one of these I'd join the mailing list fast before they run out. That's what I did to get my AVR-X4400H.

C

Chadd Bock

Enthusiast
The Fry's deal is back again, in-store only this time. Remember you need a personalized promod code to drop the price to $549. If you want one of these I'd join the mailing list fast before they run out. That's what I did to get my AVR-X4400H.
I don’t understand. The website is showing it at 999 right now. I will sign up for the list as well. I want to go pick up one of these as soon as possible.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
$999 is their normal price. Everyday they send out personalized promo codes to their email subscribers. Once you are on the list you wait until it goes on a one-day sale and use your personalized promo code for that day. It may come up again in a few days or weeks or they may sell out between then and now. This is how I got my AVR-X4400H for less than $850. I signed up checked my email every day for about 3 months and there it was.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
I don’t understand. The website is showing it at 999 right now. I will sign up for the list as well. I want to go pick up one of these as soon as possible.
I suspect that they are clearing their inventory to make room for next years models. The same thing happened this time last year and will likely happen again next year. Denon has a minimum advertised price policy (MAP) so in the ad they will not name the brand or model.

Last edited:
C

Chadd Bock

Enthusiast
I suspect that they are clearing their inventory to make room for next years models. The same thing happened this time last year and will likely happen again next year. Denon has a minimum advertised price policy (MAP) so in the ad they will not name the brand or model.
Awesome. Thank you. Got it figured out and placed an order. Thanks a lot.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis