Dark (Netflix TV Series)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Not much fresh going on new video content mostly due to Covid19, but this gem is an absolute must-see if you enjoy sci-fi and mystery.
Twists on every turn and I guarantee that this show will keep you on your toes and deeply confused (in a good way) most of the time.
Season 3 went live on Netflix last weekend.

Do not watch if you like to watch mindless action and/or slapstick comedy - this has none of that stuff.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Not much fresh going on new video content mostly due to Covid19, but this gem is an absolute must-see if you enjoy sci-fi and mystery.
Twists on every turn and I guarantee that this show will keep you on your toes and deeply confused (in a good way) most of the time.

Do not watch if you like to watch mindless action and/or slapstick comedy - this has none of that stuff.

But...I like all of those things. :)

Funny you should post this. Wife and I just talked about starting this one yesterday. Reviews are excellent so far.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I started it, but didn’t get to finish the S1. I did like it, but way too many shows to keep up. I’ll give it a go soon.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I re-watched seasons 1 & 2. I'm glad I did because keeping track of who everyone is in various timelines was hard. Season 3 is even worse in that regard.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I re-watched seasons 1 & 2. I'm glad I did because keeping track of who everyone is in various timelines was hard. Season 3 is even worse in that regard.
That's what I'm going to do, when time permits (ha! a pun!) I watched S1 againg before beginning S2, and I'm going to rewatch both before I watch the final season. And I don't mind. Those two seasons were good enough to watch multiple times.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Those are the kind I like the most less action crap and more they make you think about things

That gives me something to get into this weekend thanks!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I love DARK S01 & S02.

Will be watching S03 after I've seen some other stuffs like Magicians S04 & S05.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
I was kinda lost going into the first couple of episodes of Season 3. Without rewatching the previous 2 seasons, I used some resources online that helped quite a bit to get me back up to speed. I wouldn't go clicking around this page without at least watching Season 1, though.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Watching episode 3 and found a huge plot hole. An 11 year old born in 2009 would have no clue how to use a rotary phone.

Thank you for your time.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
Finished Season 3. Enjoyed it overall. I thought the ending was a little abrupt but satisfactory for such a complex show.

Might rewatch The Kettering Incident now. Heard there might be actually be a second season finally.

Trophykage

Trophykage

Audioholic Intern
I must have been stuck on a crunchyroll bender for a while, cuz I missed this show! Just a few episodes into S01 and loving it so far.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The casting for the young/old/older versions of people in this are simply amazing

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to have to watch "DARK" S03 right after I finish "The Magicians" S05.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'm only into the first season of magicians I like it so far is it good or get better as it continues?
ADTG will likely disagree, but I will say that IMO it gets exponentially worse.
I would say "The Magicians" got a little better from S01 to S02 to S03. S04 started out decent, then it sucked at the end of S04. And then the sucking continues into S05 because of S04 finale. And then they cancelled the show after S05.

I would have cancelled the show after what happened with S04 finale. :D

I thought S01 was boring as heck. I thought S02 was also mostly boring. But the reason I continued watching was because I got "invested" in the characters and wanted to see what happens to all the characters.

I was pissed at the end of S04 and that feeling is continuing with S05.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I would say "The Magicians" [my bold] got a little better from S01 to S02 to S03. S04 started out decent, then it sucked at the end of S04. And then the sucking continues into S05 because of S04 finale. And then they cancelled the show after S05.

I would have cancelled the show after what happened with S04 finale. :D

I thought S01 was boring as heck. I thought S02 was also mostly boring. But the reason I continued watching was because I got "invested" in the characters and wanted to see what happens to all the characters.

I was pissed at the end of S04 and that feeling is continuing with S05.
Wasn't it "The Dark" a few moments ago, or did I misread it :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wasn't it "The Dark" a few moments ago, or did I misread it :D
I think "Dark" was awesome S01-S02. I haven't seen S03 yet, but heard it's awesome also.

I was saying I will watch "Dark" S03 after I finish up "The Magicians" S05.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis