Dark (Netflix TV Series)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Overlord
Not much fresh going on new video content mostly due to Covid19, but this gem is an absolute must-see if you enjoy sci-fi and mystery.
Twists on every turn and I guarantee that this show will keep you on your toes and deeply confused (in a good way) most of the time.
Season 3 went live on Netflix last weekend.

Do not watch if you like to watch mindless action and/or slapstick comedy - this has none of that stuff.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Ninja
Not much fresh going on new video content mostly due to Covid19, but this gem is an absolute must-see if you enjoy sci-fi and mystery.
Twists on every turn and I guarantee that this show will keep you on your toes and deeply confused (in a good way) most of the time.

Do not watch if you like to watch mindless action and/or slapstick comedy - this has none of that stuff.

But...I like all of those things. :)

Funny you should post this. Wife and I just talked about starting this one yesterday. Reviews are excellent so far.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
I started it, but didn’t get to finish the S1. I did like it, but way too many shows to keep up. I’ll give it a go soon.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I re-watched seasons 1 & 2. I'm glad I did because keeping track of who everyone is in various timelines was hard. Season 3 is even worse in that regard.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Chief
I re-watched seasons 1 & 2. I'm glad I did because keeping track of who everyone is in various timelines was hard. Season 3 is even worse in that regard.
That's what I'm going to do, when time permits (ha! a pun!) I watched S1 againg before beginning S2, and I'm going to rewatch both before I watch the final season. And I don't mind. Those two seasons were good enough to watch multiple times.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Ninja

Those are the kind I like the most less action crap and more they make you think about things

That gives me something to get into this weekend thanks!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I love DARK S01 & S02.

Will be watching S03 after I've seen some other stuffs like Magicians S04 & S05.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic Intern
I was kinda lost going into the first couple of episodes of Season 3. Without rewatching the previous 2 seasons, I used some resources online that helped quite a bit to get me back up to speed. I wouldn't go clicking around this page without at least watching Season 1, though.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis