Dark (Netflix TV Series)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think "Dark" was awesome S01-S02. I haven't seen S03 yet, but heard it's awesome also.

I was saying I will watch "Dark" S03 after I finish up "The Magicians" S05.
This series is not as "bingeable" like many others as it does takes some attention to follow it, thus my slow progress, but not as slow as yours yet :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I normally HATE dubbed movies because the acting is just so bad. While it is not great on this series either, the story in very engaging, I enjoy the characters, plot and has me hooked. I just started Season 1 last week, on third episode of season 2. Hope to finish soon before Umbrella Academy season 2, so I can go back to enjoying "mindless action/slapstick comedy" ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I normally HATE dubbed movies because the acting is just so bad. While it is not great on this series either, the story in very engaging, I enjoy the characters, plot and has me hooked. I just started Season 1 last week, on third episode of season 2. Hope to finish soon before Umbrella Academy season 2, so I can go back to enjoying "mindless action/slapstick comedy" ;)
I loved the Umbrella Academy

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I would say "The Magicians" got a little better from S01 to S02 to S03. S04 started out decent, then it sucked at the end of S04. And then the sucking continues into S05 because of S04 finale. And then they cancelled the show after S05.

I would have cancelled the show after what happened with S04 finale. :D

I thought S01 was boring as heck. I thought S02 was also mostly boring. But the reason I continued watching was because I got "invested" in the characters and wanted to see what happens to all the characters.

I was pissed at the end of S04 and that feeling is continuing with S05.
I know exactly what characters your invested in :D

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I switched to original German with subtitles. I know a little German but not enough to really follow the story. I think that improved the experience for me.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I switched to original German with subtitles. I know a little German but not enough to really follow the story. I think that improved the experience for me.
Was the English version not quite right?

I saw S01 & S02 in German. But I was going to try English with S03. But you think the English version was a little bit off or something?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Was the English version not quite right?

I saw S01 & S02 in German. But I was going to try English with S03. But you think the English version was a little bit off or something?
I am watching the English version with English subtitles. It is somewhat amusing that the subtitles often don't match what is being said 100%. I think this would be one of those times, I would prefer subtitles with the original language. While I don't know German, I am sure the way the would convey emotion through their tone would be much better than the dubbed version.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am watching the English version with English subtitles. It is somewhat amusing that the subtitles often don't match what is being said 100%. I think this would be one of those times, I would prefer subtitles with the original language. While I don't know German, I am sure the way the would convey emotion through their tone would be much better than the dubbed version.
Yeah, I usually watch with the original language for everything. Probably do the same for DARK S03. :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Finished season 3, which is confirmed to be the last, w/o any spoilers, I thought this was really well done and as good as anything a big TV/Movie studio puts out. The last episode is a treat for your subs too, I really enjoyed my JL Audio Subs on this one.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Started season 3 tonight. It's....uh... different

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished S03. It was great. But I didn’t want it to end. :(

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ending was satisfying.

the gag about the dudes eye pissed me off...:mad:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished watching this series with the wife. Gotta say, I was confused from start to finish. The worst part was trying to keep track of the characters across the different timelines. Regardless, we thoroughly enjoyed it.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Great show. Watched it all recently. Definitely should be enjoyed in the original language :)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
... mindless action and/or slapstick comedy ...
This reminded me to give a shout-out to "The Tick" on (Amazon) Prime TV!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis