Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well, if the MAGA people are serving as an inspiration to Europeans to strive for more individual liberty and freedom from unjustified governmental authoritarianism, maybe that's a good thing. You have it completely backwards in that conservatives and most of the people who support Trump want MORE "democracy and freedom", not less.
“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” -Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride.

Last edited:
M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” -Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride.
Lol, well, if you're talking about the word, freedom, it's clear that the quote applies to you!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Lol, well, if you're talking about the word, freedom, it's clear that the quote applies to you!
Why do you think that European fascists, nazis, authoritarians and the exteme right approves of Trump and MAGA? It’s because people like you and them share a common view of the world and how to find a final solution to all of your problems.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Why do you think that European fascists, nazis, authoritarians and the exteme right approves of Trump and MAGA? It’s because people like you and them share a common view of the world and how to find a final solution to all of your problems.
Lol, it's the leftist social democrat governments who locked people down, and are increasingly eliminating freedom of speech and religion, and imposing globalist controls on their people.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Lol, it's the leftist social democrat governments who locked people down, and are increasingly eliminating freedom of speech and religion, and imposing globalist controls on their people.
Globalist controls? :rolleyes: You mean Jews? Aren’t Jewish space lasers the cause of fires in California, according to the Republican Greene? :rolleyes:

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Globalist controls? :rolleyes: You mean Jews?
You just further demonstrate your ignorance of conservative Americans. What I mean is the WEF types. Did you not watch the Davos speeches? They are all about restricting individual freedom and movement, even what people should eat. Better wake up.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You just further demonstrate your ignorance of conservative Americans. What I mean is the WEF types. Did you not watch the Davos speeches? They are all about restricting individual freedom and movement, even what people should eat. Better wake up.
WEF types? WTF is that? Something out of the feverish MAGA swamp of ignorant imbeciles?

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
WEF types? WTF is that? Something out of the feverish MAGA swamp of ignorant imbeciles?
See, all you do is cast insulting aspersions, as if that is supposed to prove something.

WEF is the World Economic Forum that was meeting last week in Davos. It was all over the news. Seriously, they want poor people in Africa to eat insects, rather than to advance their technology and burn any fossil fuels. That head guy who was speaking is downright scary.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
See, all you do is cast insulting aspersions, as if that is supposed to prove something.
The MAGA types like you for sure whine like bitches, but that must be part of your persecution complex where you prattle about being “replaced” with globalists, people of color, Jews and whatnot.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
The MAGA types like you for sure whine like bitches, but that must be part of your persecution complex where you prattle about being “replaced” with globalists, people of color, Jews and whatnot.
Ha ha, your baseless ad hominem attacks just get more and more absurd as you go! Hurling insults and casting aspersions does not win an argument.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
So you had coffee in the morning and have had car accidents :D, news at 6 ;)
I rather not tempt my chances by not drinking coffee in the mornings. May not be able to post the outcome. :D

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Ha ha, your baseless ad hominem attacks just get more and more absurd as you go! Hurling insults and casting aspersions does not win an argument.
How is one to have a rational argument with someone that peddles in alternative facts, Orwellian doublespeak and otherwise live in an alternative reality? I know that discussing concepts like freedom, democracy and human rights with authoritarian/fascist people is not going to change their mind.

Thus my quote in an earlier reply to you:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Remember when discussions when about viruses were about the science behind them and not politics...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Now here is a woman that ought to be welcomed with open arms in, say, Florida or East Texas.

>>>A woman in Washington state is facing electronic home monitoring and possible jail time after spending the past year willfully violating multiple court orders to have her active, contagious case of tuberculosis treated and to stay in isolation while doing so.

Last week, the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department announced that it was "monitoring" a case of active tuberculosis in a county woman who had refused treatment.

"Most people we contact are happy to get the treatment they need," Nigel Turner, division director of Communicable Disease Control, said in a press announcement last week. "Occasionally people refuse treatment and isolation. When that happens, we take steps to help keep the community safe."

But reporting by The News Tribune discovered that the woman's refusal to heed public health guidance is a long-standing challenge for local officials. Documents filed in the Pierce County Superior Court and reviewed by the Tribune found that the woman's first court order for involuntary isolation dates back more than a year ago, to January 19, 2022. ...<<<

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Remember when discussions when about viruses were about the science behind them and not politics...
Where it not for Trump this would not have been so extremely politicised by one party, and it still is. Just look at that moron of a Governor of Florida for continuous examples, or the GOP recently forcing through removing COVID vaccine mandate in the US military (like US military service members are not required to take a butt-load of vaccines in any case).

If US had had some sane Republican as President instead of Trump at the outbreak of COVID, there still would be politics involved as there are policy decisions to be made. But that is as it should be because there are certainly are rational differences of views here.

I think that US will be far less prepared for the next deadly pandemic than it otherwise could have been.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis