Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I thought this was an open discussion, I would have never posted in here if I had known it was a thread to push the mainstream narrative. You don't have to call the moderators, I just will stop posting if I'm not allowed to cite the opposing views on the subject.
Don't you have any regard for other peoples well-being and health? You are actively and knowingly causing harm, possibly even death to people.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Sir, no vaccine confers 100% immunity. FWIW, I've done the deep dive, I'm a degreed biologist and lifetime scientist.

Gene therapy is something that alters your genome by inserting a gene into your DNA. That is 100% not what an mRNA vaccine does.

You, sir, should stop talking nonsense about something you clearly don't know about.

"In 2018, the biotech Alnylam turned Nobel Prize-winning RNA interference research into the first siRNA drug — Onpattro, for patients with an inherited neurological disorder — by packaging the small interfering RNA in lipid nanoparticles. Now, similar formulations are paving the way for messenger RNA vaccines."

"The FDA’s approval of the first RNAi-based drug was “proof these nanoparticles were not just tools we use in the lab to manipulate genes,” Anderson said in a new STAT Report on nanomedicine, “but proof they can be translated into approved medicines.”

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai

"In 2018, the biotech Alnylam turned Nobel Prize-winning RNA interference research into the first siRNA drug — Onpattro, for patients with an inherited neurological disorder — by packaging the small interfering RNA in lipid nanoparticles. Now, similar formulations are paving the way for messenger RNA vaccines."

"The FDA’s approval of the first RNAi-based drug was “proof these nanoparticles were not just tools we use in the lab to manipulate genes,” Anderson said in a new STAT Report on nanomedicine, “but proof they can be translated into approved medicines.”
Nowhere in that article does it say that it is altering your genome. It does however, say this:

"Once packaged in a vaccine, messenger RNA that encodes for a protein found on the surface of the novel coronavirus should compel the body’s cells to produce that protein, spurring an immune system reaction that will teach the body how to fight the virus and thus prevent Covid-19. It’s a different technique from the one used by traditional vaccines, which mimic disease components to trick the immune system into building defenses against future infections with the real thing. In contrast, mRNA vaccines jump-start cellular protein-making machinery to fight the invader. "

Notice how the article you're quoting calls it a vaccine?

Edited to add: Also, this article is talking about liquid nanoparticles as being a carrier for various technologies, one of which is vaccines (not related to the part you bolded), another of which, CRISPR, is used for/in gene therapy (which relates to the part you bolded). CRISPR is NOT used in the COVID vaccine.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Sir, no vaccine confers 100% immunity. FWIW, I've done the deep dive, I'm a degreed biologist and lifetime scientist.

Gene therapy is something that alters your genome by inserting a gene into your DNA. That is 100% not what an mRNA vaccine does.

You, sir, should stop talking nonsense about something you clearly don't know about.
He knows and does not care that people get hurt by this disinformation as long as he have "fun".

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
@Auditor55 as for that video you posted, there are always outliers that will go against current data using that one or two sources which support their beliefs.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Nowhere in that article does it say that it is altering your genome. It does however, say this:

"Once packaged in a vaccine, messenger RNA that encodes for a protein found on the surface of the novel coronavirus should compel the body’s cells to produce that protein, spurring an immune system reaction that will teach the body how to fight the virus and thus prevent Covid-19. It’s a different technique from the one used by traditional vaccines, which mimic disease components to trick the immune system into building defenses against future infections with the real thing. In contrast, mRNA vaccines jump-start cellular protein-making machinery to fight the invader. "

Notice how the article you're quoting calls it a vaccine?
That's fine, sometimes I refer to it as a vaccine. If you don't you will be censored. However, the key point is that science is admitting that RNA Interference is gene manipulation research.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
In other words Auditor she is cherry picking her data to match her beliefs.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
However, the key point is that science is admitting that RNA Interference is gene manipulation research.
No, you misread/misunderstood the article. They said that liquid nanoparticles are a carrier for things into cells. In fact what they are talking about it carrying into cells here that "manipulate genes" is siRNA which functions by blocking a specific protein from being made. That is also not "gene therapy".

https://horizondiscovery.com/en/applications/rnai/sirna-applications

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Got my booster yesterday. Just a small tiny area of soreness around the shot injection point,...
Did you actually take measurements from the needle point? How far out? ;) :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I just ran across an anti-covid vax person who has all the talking points:

-There's a 99+% survival rate for covid, why get a vaccine?
I am very familiar with this one, unfortunately. :(

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
This is not a vaccine.
This is categorically wrong. These vaccines are absolutely not gene therapy. For it to be gene therapy, the gene intended as therapy must be taken up by cells, incorporated into nuclear DNA in those cells, and be passed on to the progeny of those transformed cells when they divide. The messenger RNA of two of the Covid-19 vaccines have been thoroughly tested in cells and animal models, long before it was tested in human clinical trials. The results of those lab tests clearly demonstrated that the message from the vaccine material was not incorporated into cellular genome, and was not passed on to progeny cells. If you have evidence to the contrary, I defy you to show links to scientific publications.
Go do your research.
I'm particularly bothered by your misuse of the word research.

Research is what goes on in a scientific laboratory, where work is done to learn something new, not previously described or published. It's difficult and time consuming. Searching the internet for already published information is called 'looking up stuff'. It isn't research. Unfortunately, I too often see people misuse the term research, when they really mean 'look up alternative (ie wrong) facts' that are consistent with a fondly held but wrong conspiracy theory.

Thanks to @NINaudio, @Trell, @pantergstk, and others. You've been good wingmen on this thread, and I do appreciate it. Thanks!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

It's cool if you get the jab, but why trying force people that don't want the gene therapy in their bodies to get it.
Is this because you think this vaccine is gene therapy or all mandated vaccination? Big difference.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Sir, people that are fully vaccinated are getting and spreading the virus. ...
Yes, a very small number. But now, it is the unvaccinated who are doing this, the vast majority. Don't think there is anything out there that is 100% foolproof.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis