mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Next time I will use green font
Well, an update. Tonight I happens to see an Pennsylvanian official talking and reported during the conversation that a Republican male was caught trying to vote using his dead mother's ballot. So, it seems that the republicans tried and failed. The system was better and he was caught.
Unfortunately I didn't catch which county and when it happened.
There you go, someone trying to vote in the name of a dead person but caught.
I suppose her voter registration was not removed her son or, the system is modernized to check state death records frequently enough.
But I am sure the son didn't register her after she died.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Europe is now in the grip of a vicious second wave of the pandemic. Most countries in Europe have locked down. Travel, especially by air has now virtually stopped.
The lockdowns in Europe don't look especially well conceived. France, for example, is closing most small businesses, but schools and factories can remain open. Odd. Germany is just closing restaurants, gyms, and auditoriums of whatever type; everything else is open at least to some degree. It seems in every country private gatherings are the real unseen spreading mechanism. I don't think any government knows how to control them.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The lockdowns in Europe don't look especially well conceived. France, for example, is closing most small businesses, but schools and factories can remain open. Odd. Germany is just closing restaurants, gyms, and auditoriums of whatever type; everything else is open at least to some degree. It seems in every country private gatherings are the real unseen spreading mechanism. I don't think any government knows how to control them.
Agreed and seeing the report of the gunman attacking the streets of Vienna on the news just one day before their lockdown, bars and restaurants jammed to the hilt like everything would be OK until they were locked down ? Plenty of craziness to go around outside the good 'ole US of A !

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Agreed and seeing the report of the gunman attacking the streets of Vienna on the news just one day before their lockdown, bars and restaurants jammed to the hilt like everything would be OK until they were locked down ? Plenty of craziness to go around outside the good 'ole US of A !
Yep. We can't pretend we're the only country with stupid people. Sadly, they're everywhere. There is no escape.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Well, an update. Tonight I happens to see an Pennsylvanian official talking and reported during the conversation that a Republican male was caught trying to vote using his dead mother's ballot. So, it seems that the republicans tried and failed. The system was better and he was caught.
I suppose her voter registration was not removed her son or, the system is modernized to check state death records frequently enough.
What I’m more worried about are the living in convalescent homes. I would imagine and employee could easily attempt to return mail in ballots with whatever votes they chose.

highfigh

highfigh

Me too but the far right isn't any more comforting. I read a right wing forum quote referring to Trump getting undermined by the "Communist China virus". Since when did any virus show affiliation to a political party???????
Well, it is trying to take over the world and it doesn't care how many die, so.....

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I kid. I'll take corona virus over Explosive Diarrhea any day. :p

highfigh

highfigh

You have one example and that proves the Republicans are all trying to cheat? Wow. Just wow.

I was on a jury for a case involving voter fraud- he accepted voter registration cards that were filled out and signed by people on behalf of others who "were sleeping", "at work", "not here", etc. He then submitted them after being told by the voter registrar to destroy them because they weren't valid. He had been sitting in his heated car as the workers went to the houses and apartments, watching as the workers had the people fill out the cards and sign the oath that was on the back. Most of the addresses for these registration cards were for abandoned houses, businesses, vacant lots, intersections or addresses that don't exist.

You're wrong- A Republican tried and failed, not the Republicans.

BTW- if this had applied to Democrats, I would have called you on it just as quickly. Wrong is wrong.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Only when the McRib is back. Otherwise, Taco Bell has got it locked down. :p

highfigh

highfigh

Much like you know who...
How is he trying to take over the world? How many military conflicts has the US been in since he was elected? How many times has he tried to engage US policies by force?

FWIW- China just bought the largest amount of oil from the US in history because they're trying to meet the trade agreement terms. 952K barrels in one day. Well, they said it was to meet the terms, but it can also be seen as 'buying for strategic reserve'.

I

IansDad88(Don)

Audioholic
Oh for sure. Every country has their own brand of moron. Ours seem to be super angry now though.
Think they call it "American Exceptionalism."

Usually a mostly harmless euphemism, but lately making us the laughing stock of the world, and supercharging a pandemic with people demanding the "right to die..!". Don't tread on me. I'll get sick and die or kill a stranger if I want damnit..!! *sigh*

I

IansDad88(Don)

Audioholic
How is he trying to take over the world? How many military conflicts has the US been in since he was elected? How many times has he tried to engage US policies by force?

FWIW- China just bought the largest amount of oil from the US in history because they're trying to meet the trade agreement terms. 952K barrels in one day. Well, they said it was to meet the terms, but it can also be seen as 'buying for strategic reserve'.
Hey Brother... That's my bad. I forgot the *winking * emoji... Was meant tongue in cheek.

I'd be happy to debate policy or foreign affairs with you, but that wasn't my intention here.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis