Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I'm scared to death and wearing my mask....not matter what!

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I have seen a lot of memes on social media purporting to be people claiming that a relative’s death certificate listed COVID as the cause when in fact the person was about to die from something else. These memes were spreading like wildfire a while back. However, I have never had anyone I know tell me that it happened to their relative.

I found one or two such reports from TV stations and other “regular” news outlets when I googled it. It appears to be very infrequent. I suspect that in some cases people may be misunderstanding the information on the death certificate. Part I lists the causes of death, whereas Part II lists other health conditions that were present, but did not directly cause the death
those are fake memes planted by other governments with the intention of disrupting trust in our own government..

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, everyone tried to jump down my throat for that one. The fact he is hospitals manipulate data all the time for profit, this is just another opportunity. It’s not a conspiracy, it’s not a theory, it’s simply a fact of how they operate. This is how all large corporations operate, you manipulate data to get the outcome you want, this is just how business is done in America.
Okay, explain how falsely listing COVID 19 on a death certificate results in more money for a hospital.

My wife worked in medical billing for a large hospital system in New York for several months earlier this year and she processed numerous claims for patients diagnosed with COVID 19. Please explain the death certificate code that results in additional funding for hospitals. Not just some BS blather, explain exactly how entering false information on a death certificate results in additional money for the hospital.

Yes, I’m calling you out. You made the assertion, back it up.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Um, there’s actually some truth to this but it’s being told in a stupid way. No, Dr’s aren’t inflating the death count, hospitals and other entities within healthcare are. It’s not some grand conspiracy, it’s simple accounting. There is additional money hospitals are getting for COVID-19 and they are trying to find legitimate ways to attribute deaths to COVID. Whether it’s money now or funding in the future for preparedness it’s in the interest of everyone, if it wasn’t they wouldn’t do it.
and that's fake information spread on social media as well

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
That mask ain't gonna be worth s#%t when the killer hornets get here. You better make nice with a Beekeeper real quick!:p
Funny but killer hornets generally avoid people. The problem is that they kill off honeybee hives. So no more honey...

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Funny but killer hornets generally avoid people. The problem is that they kill off honeybee hives. So no more honey...
Eh, I always preferred maple syrup. I wish my mother in-law would avoid people. Talk about a f#%kin' hornet!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
My wife worked in medical billing for a large hospital system in New York for several months earlier this year and she processed numerous claims for patients diagnosed with COVID 19. Please explain the death certificate code that results in additional funding for hospitals. Not just some BS blather, explain exactly how entering false information on a death certificate results in additional money for the hospital.

Ask your wife what U07.1 refers to.

Never mind, there is no COVID-19 ICD-10 code for death, only infection. Why would that be relevant to my point?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Okay, explain how falsely listing COVID 19 on a death certificate results in more money for a hospital.

My understanding is that one of the provisions in the Covid-19 relief bill (or whatever it was called) approved earlier this year recognized that the cost of treatment for the specific combination of pneumonia and C-19 was especially burdensome and accordingly the bill provided extra funding for this specific combo.
It is only for C-19 combined with Pneumonia (which is not enough to be a game-changer regarding a generalized question like whether or not a shittonne of people died from C-19). Of course you also need doctors willing to commit fraud!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
My understanding is that one of the provisions in the Covid-19 relief bill (or whatever it was called) approved earlier this year recognized that the cost of treatment for the specific combination of pneumonia and C-19 was especially burdensome and accordingly the bill provided extra funding for this specific combo.
It is only for C-19 combined with Pneumonia (which is not enough to be a game-changer regarding a generalized question like whether or not a shittonne of people died from C-19). Of course you also need doctors willing to commit fraud!
That is additional funding, there was already funding in place just for a positive test.

There will also be lobbying for more funding for a future outbreaks like this one and they will need data to back that up. How many different ways can we look at the data and what different conclusions can we come to? Yes this data will be manipulated for decades in court rooms in the halls of Congress as well as hospital board meetings and Lobbyists.

Last edited:
Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
That is additional funding, there was already funding in place just for a positive test.

There will also be lobbying for more funding for a future outbreaks like this one and they will need data to back that up. How many different ways can we look at the data and what different conclusions can we come to? Yes this data will be manipulated for decades in court rooms in the halls of Congress as well as hospital board meetings and Lobbyists.
I assume you and Trump are both talking about the additional 20% Medicare pays for C19 patients. True?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I assume you and Trump are both talking about the additional 20% Medicare pays for C19 patients. True?
I don’t know specifically what Trump is referring to, we haven’t sat down to chat in awhile. I will say Trump was briefed with some information and he applied a level of political spin to that information and you haven’t stopped cussing at your TV since.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I don’t know specifically what Trump is referring to, we haven’t sat down to chat in awhile. I will say Trump was briefed with some information and he applied a level of political spin to that information and you haven’t stopped cussing at your TV since.
I don’t watch TV. But I do read your conspiracy stuff on a semi-regular basis. I thought you and Trump were tight.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
That's the beauty of conspiracy theories.. The suspension of rational thought.. A buncha 6-7 figure income dr's are gonna risk millions in total income to fund hospital fraud.. That alone cries out bullshit...

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I don’t watch TV. But I do read your conspiracy stuff on a semi-regular basis. I thought you and Trump were tight.
Conspiracy theories, that’s a hoot! My party’s not the one that’s been registering dead people so long we figured we’d run one for office.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis