GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Thank you for the kind words bro, hope you and your loved ones are well also. So far from what little I can see from going to the stores I haven’t seen churches open. Walmart here has finally gotten a good shipment of Toilet paper I was able to buy a 12 pack of the 1000 sheets per roll. But a lot of empty self’s of other products I’ve never seen so many empty self’s in the two Walmart’s here where I live.
Walmart has started using just one door for people to walk into and out the store they also have these 6ft stay apart arrows on the floor spaced apart. Thing is a lot of people down here in the deep South didn’t take it Serious at first but now everywhere I go which isn’t much I see people wearing masks a lot of them homemade.
We're doing OK. I'm trying to work from home but it isn't easy. Oh well, it keeps me out of the liquor cabinet, at least.

The grocery store shelves are still pretty full here - except for TP, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, of course. We have enough of those items though, so we're good.

My wife has been making masks for us and friends/relatives.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You don't have to take my word for it.
One 2013 study showed conservative brains tend to have more activity in their right amygdalas when they're taking risks than liberals do."
Ah yes, the Amygdala. Some are closer to their reptilian ancestry than others.

So, when you get anxious, just ask a liberal to hold your hand.;):D
If asked, I would say yes if there where disinfection and sterilization guidelines that did not involve amputation or fluoroantimonic acid.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
It's not my hand that needs holding. :D

Anybody? Anybody?
Hey I believe they have these people who where you can get hug’s they are called “Cuddle” people, really read that on MSN about 60 bucks an hour.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Ah yes, the Amygdala. Some are closer to their reptilian ancestry than others.

If asked, I would say yes if there where disinfection and sterilization guidelines that did not involve amputation or fluoroantimonic acid.
Where would Neanderthals fit in? I have some of their DNA:D

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
If hospital facilities continue to be available this lower mortality rate can be maintained. However if they are overwhelmed and people that need to go into ICU cannot, that is when we will see a scary high level of mortality.
Thus, it is really in the best interest of everyone to do what they can to slow the spread so the treatment facilities are not overwhelmed.
The problem is the respirators do not save enough patients , many die once there reliant on them .
Wonder what secret kabbala let this Pandora’s box disease out .
Reptilians!? Greys ?? Kangaroo men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The problem is the respirators do not save enough patients , many die once there reliant on them .

Nothing secret there. ;) Wet meat places and wild animals is all one needs.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

You were doing just fine till you decided more than one sentence was needed.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just saw that John Prine has passed from coronavirus complications....
Serious Bummer. :( I wonder how Placido Domingo is doing (his illness was reported at the same time as John's)?

This was my introduction to JP:

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
it never hurts to have an infectious disease research facility nearby and a communist government overseeing it.
I suspect most cities that size in the US have infectious disease research facilities nearby. Mine does.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis