Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Seriously?
That is totally bogus!
I never said any of the things you quote me as saying!
For that matter, I do think Trump did the right thing when he stopped travel from China! However, he then did the wrong thing by not recognizing he had just bought some critical preparation time ... as if the virus would magically disappear!

For the record, in case you decide to do more deceptive doctoring of your posts, here is the quote I never wrote, but you assigned to me:

If I click on the link, it appears you used the post where I said this, but you then edited my post to say what you want to argue?
He misattributed you the quote made by @3db : https://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/coronavirus.117055/page-73#post-1380673

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This pandemic has shown one need...to bring back some of the manufacturing back on shore, especially medical supplies. This includes any country that off shores medical supplies to foreign countries.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
But it was OK for DiBlasio to downplay the seriousness?

Not at all. Anyone down playing this is a complete idiot. This includes the governors not locking down states.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Apparently, Canada is two weeks behind the COVID spike compared to the US and things are going get a lot worse. At the moment, we have 2793 confirmed cases in Ontario. The province of Quebec is a little over 2x that of Ontario. Whats interesting about this fact is that Quebec's March break is a week earlier than Ontario's. Unfortunately, Quebecers were travelling abroad during that week, a week before Canada began its lock down. It demonstrates that lockdown is an effective means of trying to flatten the curve. This is truly a hell on earth.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Either way, I don't like that he put my name on it!
I posted in here and looked at it and had to go back an edit it because it had combined one of your posts Kew and one of HiFi's. There was a hiccup in the machine.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... There was a hiccup in the machine.
Yes. I had several posts I thought I erased while drafting and come alive with another persons info on it.
Somehow an erasure on a draft is not, especially when you leave that page, go somewhere else and respond to someone in that thread, the old sneaks in.
Need an dumpster button line in an email when you change your mind while drafting.

Last edited:
JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
This pandemic has shown one need...to bring back some of the manufacturing back on shore, especially medical supplies. This includes any country that off shores medical supplies to foreign countries.
Depending on how you want to define: That's literally everyone. Medical equipment often is dependent on IC chips which, in turn, are dependent on mining of materials not available everywhere.

I would say this shows a need to have diversified sources.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Wow. How on earth can one misunderstand, mistrust the motive behind in bringing in a hospital ship? I'm gob smacked to quote the Brits. :eek:
Should I bring up actual things, like the US military experimenting on US citizens (often military personal) without knowledge or consent? Or shall I just assume Pizzagate-like levels of conspiracy theory?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Should I bring up actual things, like the US military experimenting on US citizens (often military personal) without knowledge or consent? Or shall I just assume Pizzagate-like levels of conspiracy theory?
I guess you guys did it too yourselves and are now reaping the benefits (the blame game) or there are a lot of super paranoid people out there. Seriously though, wtf? Be careful how you answer because it comes across as condoning this guys behavior.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... or there are a lot of super paranoid people out there. ....
The answer is yes. :) We have lots of black helicopters flying. Isn't Trump's helo mostly black? ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I guess you guys did it too yourselves and are now reaping the benefits (the blame game) or there are a lot of super paranoid people out there. Seriously though, wtf? Be careful how you answer because it comes across as condoning this guys behavior.
agreed, I was thinking the same thing. But then again if he is, it proves there's more than the one nut job that was jockeying the throttle on that locomotive !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
agreed, but remember this, when it comes to manufacturing, which country is quickly 'controlling the periodic table' ....... you guessed it - China !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
in these trying times an ounce or two of 'medical levity' is in order .............

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Of course I don't suspect that the hospital ship was there for nafarious intent.

But even if I were to call such paranoia justified (which I do not); how do you get from "validate his concerns" to "condone his actions"?

That would be like me taking a statement where you agreed that people shouldn't leave their houses if they have COVID-19 as condoning someone who shot someone for sneezing in a parking lot... it's a pretty big leap.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis