Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I suspect that all of you participating in this thread are younger than I. I may be wrong but I think I might even be the oldest active member on this forum at 83.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
I got my 10th buster shot, and I am still getting my student loan paid off by you suckers.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I suspect that all of you participating in this thread are younger than I. I may be wrong but I think I might even be the oldest active member on this forum at 83.
You got me by quite a few years, and I consider myself a Senior at 68. Congrats and keep on posting. :)

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This guy got 217 covid jabs and suffered 217 heart attacks, died 217 times, and grew a second head! Oh, never mind, it turns out he had no negative effects and . . . drum roll . . . he hasn't gotten covid.

>>>The man, who is not named in the correspondence in compliance with German privacy rules, reported receiving 217 Covid shots between June 2021 and November 2023. Of those, 134 were confirmed by a prosecutor and through vaccination center documentation; the remaining 83 were self-reported, according to the study. . . .

The man did not report any vaccine-related side effects and has not had a Covid infection to date, as evidenced by repeated antigen and PCR testing between May 2022 and November 2023. The researchers caution that it’s not clear that his Covid status is directly because of his hypervaccination regimen.<<<(emphasis added)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
This guy got 217 covid jabs and suffered 217 heart attacks, died 217 times, and grew a second head! Oh, never mind, it turns out he had no negative effects and . . . drum roll . . . he hasn't gotten covid.

>>>The man, who is not named in the correspondence in compliance with German privacy rules, reported receiving 217 Covid shots between June 2021 and November 2023. Of those, 134 were confirmed by a prosecutor and through vaccination center documentation; the remaining 83 were self-reported, according to the study. . . .

The man did not report any vaccine-related side effects and has not had a Covid infection to date, as evidenced by repeated antigen and PCR testing between May 2022 and November 2023. The researchers caution that it’s not clear that his Covid status is directly because of his hypervaccination regimen.<<<(emphasis added)

Comment on Twitter: "His wifi is amazing!" :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

He's magnetic enough to be his own MRI machine...

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
It would be interesting to see if Moderna has anything to say on this, as they are heavily researching mRNA vaccines for certain cancer types.
This is early reports. That is a reputable journal. What we do know is that long Covid in many cases is now known to be associated with persistence of the virus.
We do know that being vaccinated with mRNA vaccines against Covid substantially reduces the risk of long Covid.

We really do need a universal SARS vaccine. The trouble with the Covid virus is that it is unstable, therefore prone to mutation and vaccine escape.

However the variants do seem to be slowing up and world wide herd immunity is way up.

So I would advise all to follow immunization guidelines and follow how all this evolves.

One thing we don't want is vaccine avoidance. This is now a major issue with re-emergence of diseases like measles and polio making a resurgence.

So combating false vaccine information is everyone's business.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
This is early reports. That is a reputable journal. What we do know is that long Covid in many cases is now known to be associated with persistence of the virus.
We do know that being vaccinated with mRNA vaccines against Covid substantially reduces the risk of long Covid.

We really do need a universal SARS vaccine. The trouble with the Covid virus is that it is unstable, therefore prone to mutation and vaccine escape.

However the variants do seem to be slowing up and world wide herd immunity is way up.

So I would advise all to follow immunization guidelines and follow how all this evolves.

One thing we don't want is vaccine avoidance. This is now a major issue with re-emergence of diseases like measles and polio making a resurgence.

So combating false vaccine information is everyone's business.
I think I'll take my chances with the vaccine rather than the virus. And I'm not only talking about Covid.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I think I'll take my chances with the vaccine rather than the virus. And I'm not only talking about Covid.
I’m definitely not an anti vaxer as there are many vaccines that work… Covid and influenza just don’t make the list. If anyone wants to disagree please read CDC white papers first and get back to me, I have.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
I’m definitely not an anti vaxer as there are many vaccines that work… Covid and influenza just don’t make the list. If anyone wants to disagree please read CDC white papers first and get back to me, I have.
Maybe now, but with the early covid strains, the vaccine saved thousands of lives. With the current strains, I'm not sure people who are not compromised need to keep taking these shots.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Maybe now, but with the early covid strains, the vaccine saved thousands of lives. With the current strains, I'm not sure people who are not compromised need to keep taking these shots.
The actual data does not agree.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis