j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Got back this weekend from a week long conference. On Friday, my flight back, I started to have that scratchy throat (I was masked) and sure enough, as soon as I got home I felt tired and started having congestion. Two covid tests, one came back inconclusive and the other was negative so I don't think that's what it is, but today I started coughing up blood. Heading to urgent care because I couldn't get an appointment right away.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Got back this weekend from a week long conference. On Friday, my flight back, I started to have that scratchy throat (I was masked) and sure enough, as soon as I got home I felt tired and started having congestion. Two covid tests, one came back inconclusive and the other was negative so I don't think that's what it is, but today I started coughing up blood. Heading to urgent care because I couldn't get an appointment right away.
:eek:
get well.

...Your conference wasn't in the Congo, was it. :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
:eek:
get well.

...Your conference wasn't in the Congo, was it. :p
Just tested positive for Coivd. Conference was in LA. They prescribed Paxlovid.

I am yet another statistic. I held out all this time though :)

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
damnit, that means I have to quarantine which means I get to miss Roger Waters this weekend!:eek::confused:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well, after just one dose of Paxlovid, which is no small dose lol, I already feel significantly better. It really does work and it is also still free from the government. I am still pretty wiped out and ache all over, but no longer feel like I got run over by a truck.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
You guys are newbies to COVID. I had it before it was cool. In Dec 2019. There were no test so my doctor was basically saying "you probably have it, but we don't have a way to test". So I just got to have a fever, breathing issues, and headaches for two weeks then cough constantly for 4 months. That was neat.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You guys are newbies to COVID. I had it before it was cool. In Dec 2019. There were no test so my doctor was basically saying "you probably have it, but we don't have a way to test". So I just got to have a fever, breathing issues, and headaches for two weeks then cough constantly for 4 months. That was neat.
So, Patient Zero, it was all your fault. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Ninja
Just tested positive for Coivd. Conference was in LA. They prescribed Paxlovid.

I am yet another statistic. I held out all this time though :)
Hope you're feeling better !

here is but one example of the confusion with regards to vaccines .......

so many of my liberal friends follow her closely, like Hannity, I can't stand either one ....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis