Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Last edited:
JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Is there a good link for seeing number of cases and deaths state by state on a per day basis?
Maybe I am not looking the right place, but I don't see it on the CDC website (lots of other data, but I am really looking for cases per day as the status of each state and whether in decline or on the rise ... but also want to watch deaths as that is the number that should be independent of how much testing is being performed on any given day!

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord

I'm surprised he hasn't tried Clorox or other disinfectant. :rolleyes:
Judging by his irrational behavior and incoherent comments, I think he's been snorting Lysol followed by Clorox shots for a while.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Judging by his irrational behavior and incoherent comments, I think he's been snorting Lysol followed by Clorox shots for a while.
agreed and with Sleepy Joe locked up in the fruit cellar I suspect the worst he can manage is OD'ing on Jill's strawberry preserves .........

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Oh, wow, very tough. Sorry to hear this tragedy.
Thanks, I appreciate it. The bad part was it was a husband & wife that first got it in my family. Both had to be hospitalized and one made it, the other did not. Some family members were on the anti-shut down bandwagon. Then their cousin they grew up with got hospitalized and then passed away. Changed their tune quickly as it made the situation very real.

Unfortunately, there are many families that are in the same boat. Losing loved ones and not able to grieve.

So far, the word on my latest family member that tested positive is a very sore throat, and feeling sick. But not needing hospitalization. So everyone is hoping for the best. His wife is isolated as well but so far is testing negative.

I'm following the news on the vaccine development. I'm glad to see some positive reports. But it will take time. If they go too strong, there can be complications and give the anti-vaxers ammunition. Go too weak and it's not as effective as needed. It's a tough line to balance. But at least its getting closer to finding a vaccine. Worst case, if there isn't a full cure, if it can keep you out of the hospital, it's worth it.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Perhaps he's been injecting sunshine and he's now experiencing the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind?

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps he's been injecting sunshine and he's now experiencing the eternal sunshine of a spotless mind?
Isn't vitamin D3 the sunshine vitamin? Obviously no medication can replace it except real sun rays.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Here's a report questioning the initial results of the Moderna vaccine trial:

>>>“My guess is that their numbers are marginal or they would say more,” Rose said about the company’s SARS-2 vaccine, echoing a suspicion that others have about some of the company’s other work.<<<

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Thanks, I appreciate it. The bad part was it was a husband & wife that first got it in my family. Both had to be hospitalized and one made it, the other did not. Some family members were on the anti-shut down bandwagon. Then their cousin they grew up with got hospitalized and then passed away. Changed their tune quickly as it made the situation very real.

Unfortunately, there are many families that are in the same boat. Losing loved ones and not able to grieve.

So far, the word on my latest family member that tested positive is a very sore throat, and feeling sick. But not needing hospitalization. So everyone is hoping for the best. His wife is isolated as well but so far is testing negative.

I'm following the news on the vaccine development. I'm glad to see some positive reports. But it will take time. If they go too strong, there can be complications and give the anti-vaxers ammunition. Go too weak and it's not as effective as needed. It's a tough line to balance. But at least its getting closer to finding a vaccine. Worst case, if there isn't a full cure, if it can keep you out of the hospital, it's worth it.
Very sad that something like this has to happen so close to families before they take it seriously. This also applies to other issues, not just this pandemic.
At times, frequently, mostly, it might be too late and the so called penalty comes due.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This blog post provides a pretty decent overview of what situations are actually risky.

>>>When you think of outbreak clusters, what are the big ones that come to mind? Most people would say cruise ships. But you would be wrong. Ship outbreaks, while concerning, don’t land in the top 50 outbreaks to date.

Ignoring the terrible outbreaks in nursing homes, we find that the biggest outbreaks are in prisons, religious ceremonies, and workplaces, such as meat packing facilities and call centers. Any environment that is enclosed, with poor air circulation and high density of people, spells trouble.<<<

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think it's a coincidence that the seasonal influenza virus attacks people in cold weather. I advance that most of them if not all have low levels of Vitamin D and they don't live close to Equator where the Sun provides much more radiation. That would be compatible with the fact that Vitamin D deficiency plays a role in the severity with people infected with the SARS CoV-2.

Let's make sure that our Vitamin D3 blood levels are adequate. That should reduce somehow our risk of needing hospitalization and having to go into ICU if we ever get infected with that bloody virus.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

I'm surprised he hasn't tried Clorox or other disinfectant. :rolleyes:
Just wait. That will be the next announcement. ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis