Comparison between the Hsu VTF-3 HO and the SVS PB12-Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
majorloser said:
Craig,

I like your new signature, but I think subwoofers are LESS controversial than women :D

Besides, you can kick the subwoofer when it pi$$es you off.
As a general rule, kicking women does not get one very far. :eek: ... so good point.

I agree subwoofers are less controversial than are women, I am setting my goal higher now, not trying to make things easier. :D

majorloser

majorloser

craigsub said:
As a general rule, kicking women does not get one very far. :eek: ... so good point.

I agree subwoofers are less controversial than are women, I am setting my goal higher now, not trying to make things easier. :D
But do they have test data for women in Finland?

Last edited:
C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Clint DeBoer said:
I'm interested in how Craig will test them and who is his supplier. lol
I have arranged for a cargo ship to take a girl to Finland for Ilkka to do a groundplane test on ... She is purported to have a HUGE bottom end. Personally, I don't think 1/6th octave soothing will help Ilkka on this one, but let's see how good he is ...

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Clint DeBoer said:
I'm interested in how Craig will test them and who is his supplier. lol
I volunteer to test them! (send them over, especially the ones that give subwoofers as gifts ... but women that generally don't try to stop you from buying audio stuff is good enough)

A

Ajax

Audioholic
majorloser said:
Craig,

I like your new signature, but I think subwoofers are LESS controversial than women :D

Oh you can kick the other as well. The subwoofer advantage is that it won't kick back. :D

Craig. RE: your photo of the Finnish package. EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! :eek:

J

jmprader

Audioholic Intern
Ajax said:
Craig. RE: your photo of the Finnish package. EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! :eek:
A few of us were considering funding something like this, for a more temporary acommodation, however, this could be a viable long term solution. Do you accept Paypal donations to assist in the crating, shipping and feeding costs?

Is the required Warning label affixed? "Do not attempt to use this model while ice fishing"

J

JHixson

Enthusiast
majorloser said:
Craig,

You can also replace the subwoofer which Craig seems to do often.

Craig how do you compare the Behringer solution to the SMS 1. It is always nice to save money but in your oppinion which would be the easiest solution for someone that just wanted to set it up and then forget about it?

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
jmprader said:
A few of us were considering funding something like this, for a more temporary acommodation, however, this could be a viable long term solution. Do you accept Paypal donations to assist in the crating, shipping and feeding costs?

Is the required Warning label affixed? "Do not attempt to use this model while ice fishing"
Fortunately, We were able to hire a livestock ship, so crating won't be necessary, and food is included in the ticket price.

I also checked, Ice Fishing is ok, as she will definitely double as a floatation device in case the ice breaks.

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
JHixson said:
You can also replace the subwoofer which Craig seems to do often.

Craig how do you compare the Behringer solution to the SMS 1. It is always nice to save money but in your oppinion which would be the easiest solution for someone that just wanted to set it up and then forget about it?
The SMS-1 is much simpler to use, but the total Behringer package is more precise. Having both available is pretty cool.

By the way, my wife swears I don't replace subwoofers. She says I hoard them. I told her one more word and a picture of her shoe closet was going on line.

And Someone asked about the replacement drivers ... no word yet.

I

Ilkka

Audioholic
craigsub said:
I have arranged for a cargo ship to take a girl to Finland for Ilkka to do a groundplane test on ... She is purported to have a HUGE bottom end. Personally, I don't think 1/6th octave soothing will help Ilkka on this one, but let's see how good he is ...

Guys...you wouldn't have to. :D

Thanks a million (pounds).

C

craigsub

Audioholic Chief
Ilkka said:
Well since I'm only 160 lbs... :eek:
Yep ... She is too thin. I am off for the night, but look for someone in better shape over the weekend.

J

jmprader

Audioholic Intern
Heat in the winter, shade in the summer....there used to be energy tax credits associated with such (de)vices...what's best alfalfa, corn or oats?

And let's not forget, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

-edit- Smith College women often sport a sweatshirt emblazoned with "Celebrating 1xx years of women on top".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis