College Basketball Fans?

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
oh yeah number seed... and double by

WVU just won the big east championship.....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Holy Crap what a game today between KY and Mississippi St. This game was back and forth. However, thanks to some luck KY was able to barely pull ahead. But hey, a win is a win. I do want to congratulate KY on such a special win. Also, kudos to Mississippi St. for a very impressive performance. I am sure they will make it into the NCAA tournament for sure after going with KY to over-time. What a valiant effort by both teams today. One of the best games I have seen all season long! As a result, KY is the SEC champion and should pull down a #1 seed!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I am in a bit state of shock that (1) Mississippi State did not make the tournament AND (2) the difficulty the UK has ahead of them. It seems to me that UK has the toughest road to the "Final Four". Maybe they will make it maybe not. It sure almost next to impossible, but I do have hope. There are a few teams I am NOT familiar with at all. Congrats to UK, Vandy, TN, and Florida for making it into the tournament. Hopefully, they all will represent the SEC well! I still say Mississippi State should have been there. Rick Stansbury is one heck of a coach and his team in one of the best 3-point shooting teams in the country. Really feel bad for them after such a valiant effort today.

Cheers,

Phil

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I am in a bit state of shock that (1) Mississippi State did not make the tournament AND (2) the difficulty the UK has ahead of them. It seems to me that UK has the toughest road to the "Final Four". Maybe they will make it maybe not. It sure almost next to impossible, but I do have hope. There are a few teams I am NOT familiar with at all. Congrats to UK, Vandy, TN, and Florida for making it into the tournament. Hopefully, they all will represent the SEC well! I still say Mississippi State should have been there. Rick Stansbury is one heck of a coach and his team in one of the best 3-point shooting teams in the country. Really feel bad for them after such a valiant effort today.

Cheers,

Phil
Tennessee was under seeded. But Kentucky should be fine unless Texas rediscovers it's mojo.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Group: Audioholics
Password: gene

join in so you can lose to me again.:D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Group: Audioholics
Password: gene

join in so you can lose to me again.:D
As I recollect you lost to me first:p. Hey, I can take solace in the fact I was 2-0 against the champ....even though my team crumbled when it counted.:D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Tennessee was under seeded. But Kentucky should be fine unless Texas rediscovers it's mojo.
I sure hope you are right. KY barely beat Mississippi State which I believe is way under rated. In fact, even Calipari said he thought they should have been in the NCAA tournament. If KY plays TX, I look to see a very physical game. That may mean KY will be the underdog if you will. The pairings sure seem kind of strange this year. That is, so many teams I am not very familiar with. As such, sure don't put much stake on my brackets. ;):p;)

Cheers,

Phil

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I sure hope you are right. KY barely beat Mississippi State which I believe is way under rated. In fact, even Calipari said he thought they should have been in the NCAA tournament. If KY plays TX, I look to see a very physical game. That may mean KY will be the underdog if you will. The pairings sure seem kind of strange this year. That is, so many teams I am not very familiar with. As such, sure don't put much stake on my brackets. ;):p;)

Cheers,

Phil
Texas isn't that good actually. They can't even compete with Baylor. Kentucky is the same type of team as Baylor.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Texas isn't that good actually. They can't even compete with Baylor. Kentucky is the same type of team as Baylor.
True, but if TX gets it going they could give KY a lot of trouble. The main trouble w/KY is that there is no consistent 3-point shooting, way too many turnovers, and not being very good from the free-throw line down the stretch. In fact, they are having great difficulty hitting 15'-20' shots. At this time of year, that is very scary. Defensively KY is very good. Unless some other than Wall step up like never before, I do not see KY going very deep into the tournament. Basically, they are very young and have no experience at all in the tournament other than winning the SEC. Maybe I am being a bit too critical, but it has been the same story all year long. KY just does not seem to know how to put a team away. Sooner or later, that is going to catch up to you. Only time will tell.

Cheers,

Phil

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Hope your wildcats win!

When kentucky wins the championship the Yankees win the world series. It has never failed.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Kansas and Duke are looking like finalists to me.......but its the tourney so who knows for sure.....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hope your wildcats win!

When kentucky wins the championship the Yankees win the world series. It has never failed.
Thanks as I hope they do as well. Right now, KY is up on E. TN State by 34 pts. with 15:48 seconds left in the second half. Another big surprise occurred when Murray State beat Vandy! Way to go Racers! :eek:;):eek:

Cheers,

Phil

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Wow! Howza bout those Bobcats knocking off G'town???:eek: I'm a Ohio graduate, so I'm pretty pleased. But I'm really surprised. They came to play some ball. Woot. Great B'ball action tonight.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Wow these games are killer.........down to the wire ..all of them

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! Howza bout those Bobcats knocking off G'town???:eek: I'm a Ohio graduate, so I'm pretty pleased. But I'm really surprised. They came to play some ball. Woot. Great B'ball action tonight.
Ohio kicked G'town a$$ if you ask me. It looked like Ohio was on a mission. To be honest, I did not pick them to win this game due to G'town's experience. Kudos to Ohio for making a statement. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Well that was quick...my bracket is done! I had Kansas winning it all and Nova in the Elite 8....:mad:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis