davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
90 degrees on the 4th of July in Anchorage this year besting the previous record of 85 set in 1969. 4th of July record was 77 set in 1999. Just sayin...

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
We clearcut the crap out of many forests, now we have stick forests rising instead....one reason our fires are bad now.
Now that’s totally incorrect, well almost totally incorrect. The clear cutting and re-forestation has nothing to do with our forest fire problem. That’s because of idiots that have no idea what causes forest fires and trying to protect the environment and not allowing us to clean up deadfall. Well-meaning individuals that know nothing about the environment but are trying to protect it have done massive damage!

Sent from my iPad using MySpace

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Now that’s totally incorrect, well almost totally incorrect. The clear cutting and re-forestation has nothing to do with our forest fire problem. That’s because of idiots that have no idea what causes forest fires and trying to protect the environment and not allowing us to clean up deadfall. Well-meaning individuals that know nothing about the environment but are trying to protect it have done massive damage!

What's incorrect or almost totally incorrect? What's your experience? I have first hand experience in such forests (I live in one and have lived in others, and have done volunteer work in them), and have worked with and discussed such with the foresters....you? What prevents clean up? We have ongoing efforts to reduce fuels to address fire potential each year, altho money for proper management continues to dry up (and often management wasn't in place in the reforestation process after clearcutting). What forests do you live in and work in? I'm living in the Willamette National Forest and have lived and worked in other forests in California, too. Fires in wilderness areas are generally left to burn, tho. Climate change is exacerbating the problem, too.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
90 degrees on the 4th of July in Anchorage this year besting the previous record of 85 set in 1969. 4th of July record was 77 set in 1999. Just sayin...
And France has record temperatures never recorded before.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
What's incorrect or almost totally incorrect? What's your experience? I have first hand experience in such forests (I live in one and have lived in others, and have done volunteer work in them), and have worked with and discussed such with the foresters....you? What prevents clean up? We have ongoing efforts to reduce fuels to address fire potential each year, altho money for proper management continues to dry up (and often management wasn't in place in the reforestation process after clearcutting). What forests do you live in and work in? I'm living in the Willamette National Forest and have lived and worked in other forests in California, too. Fires in wilderness areas are generally left to burn, tho. Climate change is exacerbating the problem, too.
What? I’m from California (Sacramento) and they had laws for decades that prevented fire prevention.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
You need a permit to collect dead fallen trees in the forest of California. Oh do you actually want to get a permit, good luck unless you live adjacent to the forest and know somebody. That fallen tree could be a habitat for the Indonesian elephant squirrel that was thrown off a circus truck but is now endangered on that particular hill because it’s the only one there never mind 7 trillion of them in South Africa!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What? I’m from California (Sacramento) and they had laws for decades that prevented fire prevention.

That a state law for state land? While I've worked in a CA state demo forest, the rest have all been federal or local. What law are you referring to particularly?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
That a state law for state land? While I've worked in a CA state demo forest, the rest have all been federal or local. What law are you referring to particularly?
Sorry, my Nexus subscription expired but you can call someone at Downey Brand if you like...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry, my Nexus subscription expired but you can call someone at Downey Brand if you like...

So you don't know....again. Get your forestry info from the drumpf? LOL

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
So you don't know....again. Get your forestry info from the drumpf? LOL
Oh jeesus, seriously?

Enjoy your Smelt, frog tunnels and high speed rail. While you’re at it enjoy CBRE collecting 15%, Pelosi launching her political career with Chitcago mob money and Leeland Yee protecting you from gun owners. You take take your precious Cal Fire who sends its investigators on vacation with investigation funds while framing innocent citizens up the same dark hole you shove CARB! By the way, don’t bother telling the rest of the world how to take care of their homeless while you are enjoying your bubonic plague. Please tell me you at least smoke pot before typing your responses, it’ll make a lot more sense.

Last edited:
B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
im not on either side and i have never voted in my life so i wont have the right to complain about political issues.

most "leftist" comments i read (social media, etc.) i always come to the conclusion they are batshit crazy people.
its incredible. these people are a mob and they are extremely disrespectful to those who disagree.
this mob has been brainwashed by hollywood and cnn etc. its like they have no common sense.
these lunatics behave like children.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
im not on either side and i have never voted in my life so i wont have the right to complain about political issues.

You are right, you have no right to complain about anything that depends on the government.
And, since you are on neither side, you have no room to comment on only one side. Since you did, you must be on a side.:rolleyes:

B

bradymartin

Full Audioholic
You are right, you have no right to complain about anything that depends on the government.
And, since you are on neither side, you have no room to comment on only one side. Since you did, you must be on a side.:rolleyes:
i dont complain about our politicians and their behavior.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis