Check out my sweet new Cylinder subwoofers!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
All over your body...:eek:

Hey Sheep,

Sweet deal!:cool:

Like any instrument learn to tune it first. Everything sounds like butt on an untuned instrument. (but you already know that I'm sure):)

I'm the opposite of you. I play drums and struggle mightily at guitar...

Have fun and wear ear protection. (as a test set up an SPL meter while playing to see how loud those manual mono-note subs really are...in room:D)

SBF1
Yeah, some of the drums were out, but they're been tuned now. We had our first jam session tonight. 3 guitars, 1 bass, and 1 drummer. It was a lot of fun, and when we actually came together to play something it sounded good. Each guitar has a completely different sound, so when they mesh together it has a very diverse sound to it. First songs to learn are..

Wolfmother - Colossal.
ACDC - Back in Black.
And some Peter Frampton (something with "we" in it) some... don't really care for it... namely because no one has a talk box, that works (I have one).

This isn't a band though... just a group jam/practice session. The bass player and myself used to play together in High School in a class called "rock band" and we were in a band before that too together. Because of this we knew some mutual songs, but the others to guitar players are mostly into improv. and blues. They don't really know any full songs so it was a struggle to get anything to go smooth. But, it's the first time out, so I'm hopping tomorrow they will be more patient and get through something.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis