cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
After seeing these prices, I think my idea of building a kit car sounds better and better. Granted, that's not going to be cheap or soon.

One can dream.
I always wanted to build a big block Superformance Cobra MKII. I've looked at these for years, LOL. Just something about Cobra's once you have driven one. Wild and crazy fun.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Buddy of mine at work has a 7 liter Cobra replica. Looks real enough, but the main thing is you can hear it a mile away lol. No doubt it is quick. He also shoehorned a 4.6L supercharged Mustang motor into a Focus and converted it to RWD.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm a body person before under the hood, so I like the stingray corvette despite its limitations. Or just mod it. Some of the early ta's look too camaro/gto to me. 2nd gen for me.
Funny the C3 Corvette is the longest running. 68-82.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I always wanted to build a big block Superformance Cobra MKII. I've looked at these for years, LOL. Just something about Cobra's once you have driven one. Wild and crazy fun.
Chris, a friend of mine was involved with them for years. The bodies, made in South Africa, I understand now take up to two years to source ! :eek:

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Buddy of mine at work has a 7 liter Cobra replica. Looks real enough, but the main thing is you can hear it a mile away lol. No doubt it is quick. He also shoehorned a 4.6L supercharged Mustang motor into a Focus and converted it to RWD.
I’d love to build a cobra as well. Would never power it with any ford junk though!!!

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Chris, a friend of mine was involved with them for years. The bodies, made in South Africa, I understand now take up to two years to source ! :eek:
And its the only replica company that is authorized and by built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
'69 Mach 1 is pretty bad ass and beefy.
1693582812525.png

Though those indents on the doors of the '67 fastback is what I prefer. Plus the classic mustang grille.
1693582948337.png

Do like the Mach 2 also. Kind of went on steroids LOL.
1693583132359.png

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I still like it, or at least more than the 80s. After the 60s that was pretty much it for the Mustang sadly.
Yeah, the 80’s were sad for many cars unfortunately. I do like late 80’s fox body mustangs. The silver one above looks like a 72 or 73 and I knew a guy who had one. Not awesome lol. Still better than some.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, the 80’s were sad for many cars unfortunately. I do like late 80’s fox body mustangs. The silver one above looks like a 72 or 73 and I knew a guy who had one. Not awesome lol. Still better than some.
Can't remember that guys name but he was a collector of Mustangs. He once owned 9 of them from the model years 80s and into the 90s LOL. One had like 13 miles on it. He never drove it LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sure for many the boss is the pinnacle of the mustang with the 429.
1693671284848.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I am not a ford guy, but I would own one!
Some old Ford. Mustang is my favorite of any car. The 50s Crown Vic that sold on Mecum was beautiful. Of the modern stuff I thought they did well with the Ranger, and the trucks I imagine. Not a modern Ford car guy. Oh of course the GT. They killed it.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Some old Ford. Mustang is my favorite of any car. The 50s Crown Vic that sold on Mecum was beautiful. Of the modern stuff I thought they did well with the Ranger, and the trucks I imagine. Not a modern Ford car guy. Oh of course the GT. They killed it.
Those old crown Vic’s are beautiful for sure. I like galaxy’s too. New ranger? No thanks, looks ugly AF. To me at least. I like 80’s rangers oddly enough.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
We had a new ZO6 show up to our local 'coffee & cars' this morning, sweet !

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those old crown Vic’s are beautiful for sure. I like galaxy’s too. New ranger? No thanks, looks ugly AF. To me at least. I like 80’s rangers oddly enough.
Yeah I was thinking of the 80/90s Rangers. Can't really comment on the F150, but I believe they sell more of those than any other. Not sure what happened to the Chevy truck? Though the Silverado has probably had the longest run of any Chevy truck. Come to think of it there isn't really a Chevy truck that stands on it's own s/t. Weird.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis