Car modding/projects thread!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Video Update!

Here's a video Frit and I shot tonight.

We're going to a local drag strip on Friday. We'll take some pictures there.

And a couple pictures. Can't really see the exhaust, we're going to get more on Friday as well as a standing still exhaust video.

SheepStar

Matt34

Matt34

A friend invited me up to the track tonight with the intention of just watching but ended up running. My car is completely stock performance wise except a AGP CAI and running on 5 month old 91 octane(car has been in storage). Fastest trap out of four runs was 14.35 at 98.03mph. Best 60' was a 2.28 with 23psi in the tires and a 1800rpm launch.

Had a blast overall, was nervous at first but after the first run I was hooked. Now I need to get all my mods installed and head back up.:D

Some of you need a girlfriend... SOME of you. Am I talking to you? We'll see who responds... mwu-ha... hahaha... mwuhahahaa... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Matt- nice run. That must have been scary as heck. Brain running at million miles an hour going "don't total the car... don't total the car... don't..." lol

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Some of you need a girlfriend... SOME of you. Am I talking to you? We'll see who responds... mwu-ha... hahaha... mwuhahahaa... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Matt- nice run. That must have been scary as heck. Brain running at million miles an hour going "don't total the car... don't total the car... don't..." lol

Cold Clint, cold.

Matt34

Matt34

It was a nice adrealine rush that's for sure. Much more enjoyable rush than the kind you get when someone is trying to kill you.:D
There was one wreck last night, a 13yr old girl in a JR dragster, she put it on it's top at about 80-90 mph but didn't have a scratch on her.

Here is another video of me vs. a C5 corvette. I spun out bad in 1st and 2nd but kept it close.

C5 Me
60' 2.268 2.283
1/4 13.8 14.42
mph 111.34 94.69

Last edited:
Matt34

Matt34

Got the Stage one PCM installed and reflashed along with the solid motor mounts and rear strut tower brace. Going to get the swaybars in tomorrow hopefully and Tuesday I'm going up to Phoenix to pick up some 225/50/15 on some PT steelies for cheap!:D

My 3" downpipe should be here Monday so I can get the rest of the exhaust and wideband hooked up.

Matt34

Matt34

Got me some new parts today.:D

JMB power coating, absolutely beautiful work on this valve cover! Wrinkle Red

My downpipe showed up to complete my side exit exhaust.

Drove up to Phoenix today and picked up some drag radials 225/50/15 on P.T steelies.

Matt34

Matt34

Got it installed today along with the 180 degree thermostat.

This pic you can also see the upper solid motor mount that I installed to help with wheel hop.

Crackerballer

Crackerballer

Senior Audioholic
Sweet, I have a 1994 RS Integra with the following mods:
97 B18C1
Chipped P72 Ecu on Spoon basemap with 2-step
Greddy Evo-I exhaust
Tokico blues all around
Lowering Springs
Crossdrilled and slotted rotors all around
EBC Green brake pads all around
ARP extended wheel studs all around
Buddy Club extended lugs
Omni power rear LCA's – Gold
Rear lower tie bar
15" Flat black slips with brand new Falkin Ziex tires
DC STB
Ebay SRI

It's actually for sale.

Matt34

Matt34

Rolled the rear bumper since I got the new side exit exhaust on.

Here's some crappy video of my turbo diesel neon.:D

Matt34

Matt34

Going to the track tonight, can't wait to try out the new mods. Installed the other motor mount and transmission mount along with my waste gate actuator. I'm now spiking 21psi and holding 17, that along with the exhaust, stage one and the drag radials I'm predicting mid to low 13's.

When I was tuning the WGA yesterday I was breaking traction in 2-3rd gear up to 55-60mph.:D

Matt34

Matt34

Well I ended up only getting two runs in due to it being packed. Almost two hour wait in between runs.:rolleyes: My first run with my wife and all the tools in the car I ran a 14.3 at 97mph and missed 4th. I also messed up my launch while trying the drag radials out for the first time and I didn't get them warm enough so only pulled a 2.2 60'. Second run I missed 3rd and 4th.:mad: I definitely have a 13 second car, I'm just not a 13 second driver yet.;)

To top the night off I cross threaded a lug so I got to spend yesterday replacing a stud.

Oh, this thing pulled up next to us in the pit area. It was his first time at the track and it was on street tires so he was only able to manage a 13.6.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis