Bryce's slice of heaven

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The living room entertainment stand was different so this must be a different room. Plus the side wall distances aren't the same.

I'm not an Internet stalker BTW. It's just easy to tell looking through the window. :D
Fuzz, your correct :) why you looking through my window??

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
so since steph moved back in with me a lot has changed in the Hometheater side of things I had to either get rid of all my gear and get a smaller unit or she would be unhappy so we made some changes togeather and well its practical for us, some may not like it if anyones intrested ill post some quality photos up with my new iphone 5
:D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
nice, your photography makes me feel good about mine, thank you for that.:D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice, but you need to straighten that TV out. Is that TV in your closet?:confused:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
New house and it's a av cubbord built In, yeah the tv was a grate price and is a grate picture,

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

So we went multie zone threw out the house accept the master bedroom, and here is the master bedroom for the time being :) sleek and alot of gear has gone etc power amp and a few others

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looking good, but the Yammy needs some polishing. :) Man that wooden stand reminds me of my old one I had. :(

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah for the amount of times I ues it now, a polish would last months, awww :( sorry after,

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

Bit of remodelling power amp runs my sercert weapons :)

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis