Bryce's slice of heaven

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice!:cool: I got the Red/Green lights at the dollar store. Will see how it looks.:p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Nice!:cool: I got the Red/Green lights at the dollar store. Will see how it looks.:p[/QUOTE
Verey nice I've enjoyed playing with diffrent colours :) red is where I'm sticking to for now I'll run a diffrent colour set else where on my gear as well

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Orderd another 6 red led strips that can be programmed to change colour, but I'll stick with red for a little bit longer till I find a new favorite coloure

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I wanna put led strips on my main speakers what's every one think

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Been busy the passed few days almost
Completed the rebuild 70 meters of speaker cable

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Long time no view to the fourm what's been happening havnt done much to my systeam lately been busy with my wife and our new baby boy

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Few updates running a 2 channel power amp for my main speakers!
Moved my subwoofer placement to the right side of the room,
Hopefully have my new bits of equipment next week dual 12" subs and a 3erd set of surrounds

k0rww

k0rww

Audioholic Intern
When I first looked at your equipment, I thought it was in an equipment room until I saw the speakers. Have you considered using throw rugs in front of your speakers. Tiled flooring and speakers do not get along.

I wish my equipment rack was on tile, it sure would make it easier to move.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
When I first looked at your equipment, I thought it was in an equipment room until I saw the speakers. Have you considered using throw rugs in front of your speakers. Tiled flooring and speakers do not get along.

I wish my equipment rack was on tile, it sure would make it easier to move.
I have looked at a rug to throw in front of them but I can't find the one I like yet

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis