Bryce's slice of heaven

k0rww

k0rww

Audioholic Intern
Finding a throw rug should be one of your easier task for you media room, definiitely worth the effort.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah I'll find one hopefully finish ordering my new equimpent this week, so I'll find a nice throw rug for the room tiles are a little cold and there not soft
Few pictures laying in the hot set with the lovely wife and our baby

Last edited:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Need help with my cooling systeam and wire management idears opinions everything is welcome

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
BRyce

GOEEs green blue aqua :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The duals of November 2012

Dual 12s pushed by a 2 channel power block car amp 1600 rms so 750w/pc

Eastthunderhead

Eastthunderhead

Enthusiast
Ahh there it is! Fusion, I've never worked with them before. Looks punchy! How does it sound?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Ahh there it is! Fusion, I've never worked with them before. Looks punchy! How does it sound?
Yep, They are good verey cheap power and they sound great, nice and
tighte and deep, I don't have them inside anymore, I sold tthem to my friend I was gonna stick them in my car but I allready have dual 12" JL-audio subs in it

Eastthunderhead

Eastthunderhead

Enthusiast
Yep, They are good verey cheap power and they sound great, nice and
tighte and deep, I don't have them inside anymore, I sold tthem to my friend I was gonna stick them in my car but I allready have dual 12" JL-audio subs in it
Nice, always interesting to hear about the awesome hole in the wall companies that come out with some decent budget equipment. Hehe your car would be loaded. I'm sure the 2 12" Jl's are plenty of low.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Nice, always interesting to hear about the awesome hole in the wall companies that come out with some decent budget equipment. Hehe your car would be loaded. I'm sure the 2 12" Jl's are plenty of low.
Yeah I think I paid 125 for each sub and 200 for the amp :),
sadly not low enough. Sold them today, got a single 12" ported JL now heaps more lower then the duals went

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nooo!!!!!!!!
What is it? :) I wasn't trying to poke fun. It looks like the bottom of a bed, and I think that's your living room, so I wondered if you had a couch with a fold-out bed in it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What is it? :) I wasn't trying to poke fun. It looks like the bottom of a bed, and I think that's your living room, so I wondered if you had a couch with a fold-out bed in it.
The living room entertainment stand was different so this must be a different room. Plus the side wall distances aren't the same.

I'm not an Internet stalker BTW. It's just easy to tell looking through the window. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis