Bought new Onkyo TX-NR6050, hope I won't regret

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Warlord
Nice. Any Recommendations in the 77-85” range? Trying to stay under 2k. 65” is too small incrementally. I sit at about 16’(have to recheck) so I’d like to go big. Thought about projector but it’s not really practical in this room.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I feel I’ve hijacked this thread enough without adding more to it. But, you asked.;) I think you can get a 77” C1 for under 2K while supplies last but hard to argue against a C2 from Costco for $2500 and they may drop more for the holidays.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Warlord
I feel I’ve hijacked this thread enough without adding more to it. But, you asked.;) I think you can get a 77” C1 for under 2K while supplies last but hard to argue against a C2 from Costco for $2500 and they may drop more for the holidays.
That’s cool. I can pm you. Been awhile anyways lol.

B

Bald Italian

Enthusiast
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this anomaly with the 6050.
Every night I turn off the unit and it goes into standby. The app goes into standby and the web set-up page does, too.
However, in the morning, neither seem to handshake with the AVR until I do the "Power Button" 5 second reset and then all is fine again.
Is this normal or is there a setting on the web set-up that would solve this problem.

Thanks.

M

Mike Up

Audioholic
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this anomaly with the 6050.
Every night I turn off the unit and it goes into standby. The app goes into standby and the web set-up page does, too.
However, in the morning, neither seem to handshake with the AVR until I do the "Power Button" 5 second reset and then all is fine again.
Is this normal or is there a setting on the web set-up that would solve this problem.

Thanks.
No, the one I had did wake from the web or app. Check your firmware and restart your phone/PC, from where your app and web control are being used.

Good luck

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis