Bedroom system now completed.. 2.1 system only..

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice setup.

I went with something more compact. Surprisingly putting in the sub right in the middle of the room worked out pretty good.
20190430_150927.jpg

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I love that center channel bracket and I see you got all serious with that wire molding. You go girl! :D

Having said that I would like hearing your thoughts on the benefit of the center in a system with the mains only about 5 feet apart.
Sorry, I don't know what 5 feet is in Celsius. :D

Side note: Spellcheck had to help me with celcius. That's f^%&in' pathetic.

3db

3db

Audioholic Overlord
I love that center channel bracket and I see you got all serious with that wire molding. You go girl! :D

Having said that I would like hearing your thoughts on the benefit of the center in a system with the mains only about 5 feet apart.
Sorry, I don't know what 5 feet is in Celsius. :D

Side note: Spellcheck had to help me with celcius. That's f^%&in' pathetic.
5Ft in celius is a couple of pints. ;)

Not that noticeable unless there is a pan from left to right or right to left. I could have gotten away without one but hey, 1) I had the 100C collecting dust in the basement, 2) it looks cool erm geeky, and 3) I had the channels available on the AVR s why not use em :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I could have gotten away without one but hey
I'm completely sold on the whole thing based on the use of the brackets. Preservation of counter space is big in my book.

I often contemplate building a center but I've got a TT under the TV in between the speakers. Going under that or even worse, over the TV, would be going backwards from well placed mains. So no center for me. Hopefully in your set up you get improved dialog intelligibility with the center as well as good pans.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis