Back to Work ... Finally

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm building a sound proof wall at the Federal Reserve. I saw more sound related sh!t today ... :D ... special gaskets for walls that end on window mullions, a new foam duct liner, acoustical caulking, mineral wool ... that's about it. I'm surprised they didn't have any resilient channel. :confused:

... but I stayed quite and did my thing. The foreman has a Bose system in his truck. :eek::D

I stayed quiet.
Hey, I had a Bose in my Acura. It was pretty good. It was a far cry from those tiny cubes. (Still had to add a real sub though)

Sounds like you found a nice place to work for a bit.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Alex nice to hear your back to work:). My neighbour is an electrician and being outta work for the last 5 months...everytime he see's me...he comes over for some chit chat but I haven't the time... what are your neighbours saying...jk.:D

Regards, Bill...:)

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
That last job was pretty short lived. I'm being sent out to a new gig tomorrow. Luckily it's right across the street from South Station which is where my train pulls in so I don't have to drive. It's a small family owned outfit that keeps a small handful of guys going and hopefully there's room for one more ... for the long haul. :rolleyes: That's not sarcasm, that's my eyes trained on the heavens in prayer. :D

Oh yeah ... the weight loss program is on again.
That's usually the best type of firm to work for, so congratulations and good luck.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Alex, sorry for comparing you to my neighbour(he's a real PITA)...:eek:. I'm off this week(vaction) and it will be a real grind keeping me from bouncing off the walls and finding things to do. I'm considering doing some painting just to keep myself from going crazy...:D

Good luck...Bill

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How was your day? Mine sucked because you weren't around to flirt with me again.;)
My days have been good and it's nice to be missed however there's probably like an enclave of readers who are thrilled that I'm at work and can't post while they're at work.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis