Autumn 2023 TV Advice

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
C4s (the TVs, not the explosives) are on sale right now on Amazon (I'd guess they're on sale at Worst Buy as well, but I haven't checked).

55: $1,296
65: $1,496
77: $2,496
83: $3,996

The 45% discount on the 65" is the best in terms of percentages.

This is tempting.
Hmm. The C3 65" is $1300. That's a pretty good deal. I'm going to have to see what the major differences are.

EDIT. Do I really NEED 144hz support? No, but I think I'd pay the extra $200 for it. Slightly higher HDR brightness is good too.

Decisions decisions

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hmm. The C3 65" is $1300. That's a pretty good deal. I'm going to have to see what the major differences are.

EDIT. Do I really NEED 144hz support? No, but I think I'd pay the extra $200 for it. Slightly higher HDR brightness is good too.

Decisions decisions
That was I think the biggest selling point on the newer C series, the brightness.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord

Decisions decisions
I'll add to my earlier statement, too...

While I haven't had a lot of time to spend in front of it (which is a good thing... means I'm working, perhaps too much... :rolleyes: (for better or worse ;) )), it really is a noticeable change from my previous set which was also rated pretty solidly, though a step below the C series.

I thought about getting a 3 if they were still available, but what I found was that the 3s were more expensive than the 4s in most instances, if even available.

Getting the C4 was a no brainer!

Oh ya, and with my Capital One partnership rebate, not only did I get it on sale, I got an additional 16% off as a statement credit for the purchase. :D It just took them 2 months to apply it. :confused: *shrugs

Still, a 55" c4 for under 12?!! Ya buddy! :D

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Well I picked up LG-55"-C4 :) still sitting in the box, yet to unpack it. Got a very nice price for it 500 off list + taxes. I'm gonna finally get to see with Dolby Vision looks like with inky blacks and highlights that pop!!!!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Well I picked up LG-55"-C4 :) still sitting in the box, yet to unpack it. Got a very nice price for it 500 off list + taxes. I'm gonna finally get to see with Dolby Vision looks like with inky blacks and highlights that pop!!!!
I honestly didn't think I would be getting a C4 when I did this.

Also, when I really dug into what was available now, I didn't find much of anything I was thinking I would buy. Even last years Sony X90L was unavailable...

Very grateful it worked out for me the way it did!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis