Autumn 2023 TV Advice

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Watched Top Gun Maverick on Paramount+ it uses an IMAX Enhanced pic mixed in with 16x9 . The sailing scene with Tom & Jennnifer looks amazing .

Tankini

Tankini

Full Audioholic
Sony is releasing a 2000 Nit TV this year. Plus we now have, transparent tv screens.Who will be the first here on AH to have one? @AcuDefTechGuy, he is Big Money Grip.;) Maybe @gene will put one in his Professional studio. Think like those Screen displays you see on that TV series show, The Expanse.

1706644037467.png

Last edited:
BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Sony is releasing a 2000 Nit TV this year. Plus we now have, transparent tv screens.Who will be the first here on AH to have one? @AcuDefTechGuy, he is Big Money Grip.;) Maybe @gene will put one in his Professional studio. Think like those Screen displays you see on that TV series show, The Expanse.

View attachment 65626
Transparent TVs have been around for years. I saw them maybe 5+ years ago at Infocomm. The new ones are really cool, but they were really cool when I saw them. Refrigerators with energy drinks inside which could advertise to consumers then go clear when someone walked up near it to grab a drink from inside. Stuff like that. The price is crazy on them. I like that the new ones can be somewhat structural in design, which is super cool. I'm not sure how opaque they can become when needed. I could totally see someone installing them in place of a normal window to watch TV outdoors, but not sure how they would hold up to that. Would be cool to see for sure.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis