Audyssey killing my HT sound?

H

HT4Life

Audioholic Intern
Keep the mic in one location, run Audyssey twice, i’ll bet you get different results, or one speaker wil need polarity checked, or raise or lower ur sub level….

H

HT4Life

Audioholic Intern
I smell a fanboy, i think it’s flattering, and cute hahaha
1645907128465.png

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Thats what i was thinking ! Right ?
I'm messing around about Adyssey bro. As for being a fan of Pogre setup, hell yeah I am. If I had the room or owned my home I'd have a killer setup. But I live in a small apartment so my setup is modest. It's enough to piss my neighbors off for sure.

H

HT4Life

Audioholic Intern
I'm messing around about Adyssey bro. As for being a fan of Pogre setup, hell yeah I am. If I had the room or owned my home I'd have a killer setup. But I live in a small apartment so my setup is modest. It's enough to piss my neighbors off for sure.
I hear ya, nothing like drilling holes all over ur house to get these systems in our house

H

HT4Life

Audioholic Intern
Heard a Trinnov Altitude32 today, no Audyssey to be found, it was quite an experience. 32 damn channels, talk about surround sound geez

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Trinnov has their own REQ algorithms, and they're generally regarded as one of the better efforts in that field....but expensive. There was an avr once upon a time with Trinnov at a reasonable price, but the avr wasn't terribly reliable either....

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Trinnov has their own REQ algorithms, and they're generally regarded as one of the better efforts in that field....but expensive. There was an avr once upon a time with Trinnov at a reasonable price, but the avr wasn't terribly reliable either....
Ummmmm....

Are we talking about a

1646252828703.png
?????

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis