AudioScienceReviews measured SVS Ultras and the pink panther gets out in one piece!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hmmm.....to the tune of Whole Lotta Love with some revised lyrics....could work! LOL

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic
Are we going to talk about SVS here guys or sex toys...

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That said, what would you like to discuss? I am a bit of an SVS Ultra aficionado...

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic
That said, what would you like to discuss? I am a bit of an SVS Ultra aficionado...
How they compare to other other speakers of similar design like Paradigm as they also use an aluminum tweeter with a phase plug grille in front on many of their models. I would also like to hear opinions on how they blend with Paradigm, from anyone who has listened to or owned both, as I am considering 4 of their elevation speakers to add to my Paradigm Premier setup.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
How they compare to other other speakers of similar design like Paradigm as they also use an aluminum tweeter with a phase plug grille in front on many of their models. I would also like to hear opinions on how they blend with Paradigm, from anyone who has listened to or owned both, as I am considering 4 of their elevation speakers to add to my Paradigm Premier setup.

Good drivers can have issues, it's how they are dealt with that matters. I like the new Paradigm lineup a lot.

T

Tachead7075

Audioholic
Good drivers can have issues, it's how they are dealt with that matters. I like the new Paradigm lineup a lot.
Please expand...

Me too, that's part of the reason I decided to go with them and after about a month I am very happy with my decision and I still have a lot more setup and room treatment to do. The only bad thing is they don't make elevations yet, hense why I am considering the SVS Elevations for a 5.2.4 setup.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
If you are worried about Atmos speakers blending with the system, you don't need to. I am a big proponent of matching up the main speakers for Multi-Channel audio and built my system accordingly, with the closest matching Speakers at Main, Center and Surround. Even my rears currently have matching tweeters! But when I add Atmos, I'm going to be using different drivers most likely, though my goal will be to have the voicing still as close as possible, they will be different.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis