AudioScienceReviews measured SVS Ultras and the pink panther gets out in one piece!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well, the Ultras are in da house. I'll work with them this week and see whether a reworked crossover would improve things significantly. The drivers themselves certainly appear to be of solid quality.
Now that's going to be a cool project. I know quiet a few of us here will be looking forward to those results

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I know, damnit! I almost wish Dennis didn't take an interest in this. I need to sell them!
Look on the bright side, even if the new crossover improves the sound, you might still not like them as much as the Ascends, then they'll be worth more because they're Murphy Modded.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Look on the bright side, even if the new crossover improves the sound, you might still not like them as much as the Ascends, then they'll be worth more because they're Murphy Modded.
What if he Modded the Ascends o_O

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's one of the hundred thoughts racing through my head now, lol.

If I'd known this was on his radar (provided he can make some improvements) I very well may not have bought the Sierras... I'd definitely wait for the results. The Ultras are already very good speakers. A Dennis mod could turn them into something pretty special. The drivers in the Ultras are legit good drivers and one of the better sounding Al tweeters I've heard.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis