Assassination attempt on Trump

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Of all those shots (heard on a video) only one drew a little blood and only on drumph? Made for tv?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Of all those shots (heard on a video) only one drew a little blood and only on drumph? Made for tv?
According to the initial news reports the gunman was killed and a person in the stands was seriously wounded. It remains to be seen if these initial reports are accurate

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
One spectator killed, one in serious condition. Shooter dead.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
According to the initial news reports the gunman was killed and a person in the stands was seriously wounded. It remains to be seen if these initial reports are accurate
Yeah I got an update that an unidentified person had died (but a spectator in the crowd I think it said). Nothing about a gunman on the reports I've seen. I'm sure it'll be confusing for a while.

FWIW not condoning anyone taking shots at drumphy except as a fantasy.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Most likely gross incompetence by the Secret Service but it’s going to be spun as a conspiracy theory non the less. A bunch of agents are going to get promoted to dumpster babysitting.

Ithink these and my previous X links are the best information we’ll see for awhile. I hope the FBI quickly releases information on the shooter to dispel misinformation and they don’t drag it out longer than necessary. The fact the shooter had a line of sight shot from an unsecured rooftop and managed to get a long gun up there is mind blowing.

T

TankTop5

And this, head of security for Pepsi is the director of the Secret Service, when reality is stranger than fiction.

IMG_8044.jpeg

T

TankTop5

And there’s no dollar value that can be placed on this photo. Idiot attempts to assassinate Trump, gets him elected in the process. This photo will be in every civics text book for the next 50 years. Sometimes doing nothing is far better than doing something and failing

IMG_8046.jpeg

T

TankTop5

Don’t think I didn’t forget about you, your full retardation on display… Trump just faked getting shot in the side of the head with another dead and two in critical condition. I’d suggest you get a mental health evaluation but the Jill Biden center for mental health has already cleared you. Congratulations on winning the Special Olympics along with your leader who managed to answer all the questions.

T

TankTop5

That's my dream accomplice :) I'm 2500 miles away at least, I have a great alibi and no "deep state" communicados either!
Solid, your accomplice may be 2500 miles away but your character is right there on full display. You’re a disgusting human being but I hope you take some consolation in the fact that it’s people like you that are going to elect Trump. This is all on your head And people just like you. Do I want Trump, absolutely not but the American people are sick and tired of sick demented psychopath like yourself that are too stupid to recognize their own Idiocracy. Congratulations, you’re earning every single bit of what you get.

T

TankTop5

Yeah I got an update that an unidentified person had died (but a spectator in the crowd I think it said). Nothing about a gunman on the reports I've seen. I'm sure it'll be confusing for a while.

FWIW not condoning anyone taking shots at drumphy except as a fantasy.
Finally found your profile in X

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
It's been on Pittsburgh local TV (best stations in the country !) nonstop since it happened.
They just showed a blurred-out rooftop with the shooters body on it.

And, interviews with local Trumpy lovers who were there..man, once you get out of greater Pittsburgh it turns into an Appalachian Nightmare.
(they did say Trump had a purty mouth)

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Funny how bald Trumpy looked after he got back up....there's a shot of him from behind and from the top...Yikes !

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis