Ascend Acoustic Ribbon Towers

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
@Pogre – Sorry to read about the shipping snafu. You now have half a stereo pair :mad:.

I've been there myself. Back in 2007 when I got my original SongTowers, I received one speaker on a Friday. It was Labor Day weekend, so I had to wait until Tuesday for the other speaker. It was frustrating and angering, but before long I forgot all about that. Soon, you will too.
Ohhh... man. That would suuuucck!

I'm in a better place today. It's not the end of the world. I started this thread within a few minutes of my discovery, lol. At least today will have a better ending!

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Apparently UPS strongly supports the Toole/Olive/Harman methodology of speaker comparisons in which it's done one speaker at a time, not in stereo pairs.
Stop - you're getting Amirm all excited!
1591108162164.png

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Damn poges, I hate when that happens. As others, I’ve been there too. Of course that doesn’t help YOU much lol. First world problems for sure, but luckily, that’s where we live!!!! Although it’s looking a little 3rd world lately...

But like you said, today will finish much differently. I’m glad for you btw. That’s very exciting. Not only upgrading, but with very competent speakers indeed.
Btw, don’t you need a road trip to Mn? I’d be curious how my s-312’s sound compared to the ultras. Jus sayin...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
It's in my neighborhood now!

Screenshot_2020-06-02-09-45-12-1_copy_541x383.png

That's walking distance! He was actually a little bit closer earlier and it's a big neighborhood so hard to say when it'll arrive still.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
He's just kinda driving around the neighborhood. At one point he was almost to the next major street east of me, but now he's working his way back...

Screenshot_2020-06-02-13-04-39-1_copy_677x499.png

M

Mpsafranski

Audioholic
This thread made my afternoon.
I got both my towers right away but it was another month for the Horizon. Woulda been like getting the horizon first.

hope you’re busy now setting em up! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I feel like this will be me tracking my Salk delivery in a few months time...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I feel like this will be me tracking my Salk delivery in a few months time...
Nope. Best of my knowledge, he only ships roadrunner freight. You’ll know the day they are supposed to be there... don’t miss it! :p

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This thread made my afternoon.
I got both my towers right away but it was another month for the Horizon. Woulda been like getting the horizon first.

hope you’re busy now setting em up! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
Not quite, but...

download_20200602_141018_copy_1612x1209_copy_806x605.jpeg

I'm gonna get busy. Might run room correction too since it's early enough.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Hey looks like you’re gonna have some new surrounds too!!!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Nope. Best of my knowledge, he only ships roadrunner freight. You’ll know the day they are supposed to be there... don’t miss it! :p
I actually need to measure my wife's hatchback and see if they'll fit. I'm super tempted to just go pick em up!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis