As of today, Cannabis is legal in Canada

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I don't think that the same day is in for a long wait for the USA either. I would guess within 10 years.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
The canadian pot stocks seemed to have had their trading frenzy a day early. Yesterday was crazy.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
When my dad had cancer, I gave him sugar-free edibles (sugar feeds cancer), CBD Oil, and Rick Simpson Oil. They were made by a friend that lives in Michigan who grows organic cannabis.

Cannabis has been proven to KILL cancer cells per a United States govt. Website.

It's time to end the prohibition on cannabis.

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/cannabis-pdq

Cannabis and cannabinoids have been studied in the laboratory and the clinic for relief of pain, nausea and vomiting, anxiety, and loss of appetite (see Question 6 and Question 7).

Cannabis and cannabinoids may have benefits in treating the symptoms of cancer or the side effects of cancer therapies. There is growing interest in treating children for symptoms such as nausea with Cannabis and cannabinoids, although studies are limited (see Question 7).

Cannabis has been shown to kill cancer cells in the laboratory (see Question 6).

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Smoooooth man, yeaaah, I can dig it! Here hit this, puff puff cough cough passes reefer. :p :D

Mike

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Here is the beginnig of the new Canadian anthem as of today:

"Oh Canabis, we sit and smoke to thee" :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats my Canadian friends. Too bad the US pretty much still buys into the propaganda madness from the early 20th century. At least some states here in the US have come to their senses but our idiotic republicans (and some democrats) stil stand on the side of propaganda....

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Personally, I think it's a big mistake to legalize cannabis. It has serious side effects for young people.

Canadian Government thinking is that it is going to kill at least 50% of the illegal market. But what would happen should the black market people decide to sell the herb at a cheaper price than the legal one? o_O

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Black market probably really won't go away, altho almost gone here in Oregon due to price crunch and California legalizing. It's not legal for minors in Canada is it? Less harmful than alcohol IMO/IME. Jailing people for it is insane for the most part. Most legal issues based on misinformation, too. Truly a waste as far as most legal issues/incarceration goes.

Personally, I think it's a big mistake to legalize cannabis. It has serious side effects for young people.

Canadian Government thinking is that it is going to kill at least 50% of the illegal market. But what would happen should the black market people decide to sell the herb at a cheaper price than the legal one? o_O

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Black market probably really won't go away, altho almost gone here in Oregon due to price crunch and California legalizing. It's not legal for minors in Canada is it? Less harmful than alcohol IMO/IME. Jailing people for it is insane for the most part. Most legal issues based on misinformation, too. Truly a waste as far as most legal issues/incarceration goes.
I agree that it's not legal for minors but authorities don't have a 100% control over teenagers neither parents.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I agree that it's not legal for minors but authorities don't have a 100% control over teenagers neither parents.
Never will and won't matter the substance. The whole insanity of legalizing alcohol and not cannabis is just a sign of how insane and misinformed our society can be.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
@lovinthehd,

You say it is less harmful than alcohol. Abuse of alcohol can cause liver damage and pancreatic cancer and could lead to Delirium Tremens, but cannabis abuse would first cause brain damage. Then which one does more damage?

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
@lovinthehd,

You say it is less harmful than alcohol. Abuse of alcohol can cause liver damage and pancreatic cancer, but cannabis abuse would cause brain damage. Then which one does more damage?
That's bullshit about the brain damage, at least not in comparison to alcohol...not by a long shot. You are probably working with some propaganda? I'm a lifetime user and know many others. It's hard to "abuse" cannabis as it is with other drugs. Usually you just get massive munchies as an ill effect. Have you any experience yourself?

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
That's bullshit about the brain damage, at least not in comparison to alcohol...not by a long shot. You are probably working with some propaganda? I'm a lifetime user and know many others. It's hard to "abuse" cannabis as it is with other drugs. Usually you just get massive munchies as an ill effect. Have you any experience yourself?
No, I haven't and I have never been interested. I prefer alcohol in moderation and mostly wine with dinner. At least wine is an anti-oxidant that helps arteries, provides protection and delays aging of body cells.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis