Arendal Sound Speakers Owner’s thread

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Audioholics was one of the first sites to review Arendal speakers. They have reviewed their monitors, towers and subwoofers. Their reviews helped me decide to demo and eventually purchase the 1723 towers. Have seen a lot of questions about the brand but not a lot of feedback. Please share your experiences with Arendal Speakers.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I’ll share first to get this party started. I auditioned the KLH Kendall’s, SVS Prime Pinnacles, B&W 702 S2 and Polk R700s and then the Arendal 1723S towers. The Arendals sounded the best IMHO in my 2 channel listening setup. The 1723 towers were only $700 more than the S towers and with the 60 day at home trial there was no risk to try and upgrade. Glad I did. Greater dynamics, taller and wider soundstage and deeper bass. Fill my room better at lower volume. Have had the 1723 towers for over 2 months now streaming classic rock with Qobuz and Bluesound Node and playing CDs with Rotel RCD 1572 MKII through Rotel RC 1572 MKII preamp and RB 1582 MKII amp with 200 WPC. Sounds great with no need for subwoofers for music.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis