Are These Finds Good Deals?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Holy crap. $8k for a pair of KEF 105s in excellent condition, but holy poop. $8k?

View attachment 47792View attachment 47793

First pair I've seen with the grilles in such good shape too.
Buy buy buy! Bargain. ✌

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I messaged that guy last week. Asked where he lives and how he could ship them so cheap. Never replied.

Unless Facebook is having some kind of promo and plans to eat the shipping costs, the likelihood of getting those is low.
Damn maybe it's sold and he hasn't taken it down.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Holy crap. $8k for a pair of KEF 105s in excellent condition, but holy poop. $8k?

Yeah, that price is based solely on condition. Series II are on Ebay from $850 to $1600 and a Series I in good condition on Kijiji in Canada for C$3000.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Ran out quick lunch break haha. Whole System $499 Optimistic like Z says. Condition is good though dusty.
IMG_19052021_124220_(1125_x_2000_pixel).jpg
IMG_19052021_124632_(1125_x_2000_pixel).jpg

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Interesting... I remember this specific line carried at either Tweeter or Ultimate Electronics or maybe a local dealer? Anyway, seller is asking $1100 for a $3800MSRP system that is most likely over ten years old.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

View attachment 47792View attachment 47793

Looks so much better with those grilles on!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Interesting... I remember this specific line carried at either Tweeter or Ultimate Electronics or maybe a local dealer? Anyway, seller is asking $1100 for a $3800MSRP system that is most likely over ten years old.
I know a relative of Schonberg....will have to ask her if she has a pair :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I know a relative of Schonberg....will have to ask her if she has a pair :)
Well I just said hi in a pm I just sent her, mentioning speakers named after her relative came up and I thought of her.... (we used to work together)

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Well I just said hi in a pm I just sent her, mentioning speakers named after her relative came up and I thought of her.... (we used to work together)
That’s pretty cool! I’d love to hear her reaction.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis