Are These Finds Good Deals?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I paid a guy in California like 200 bucks to ship a pair of these to Ohio freight. Paid him 600 for the pair now there piping up out of thin air lol . But if his price is right hell it’s a win if and a big IF he knows how to box these up .
They look like really nice speakers with interesting tech. If they were local I don't think I could resist, tho they are up against some pretty stiff competition for my main system. I'd prolly do what @afterlife2 did and build a bedroom setup with them.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I paid a guy in California like 200 bucks to ship a pair of these to Ohio freight. Paid him 600 for the pair now there piping up out of thin air lol . But if his price is right hell it’s a win if and a big IF he knows how to box these up .
Go ahead and message him and ask for more pictures of the sides and bottom. The history of them and so on. Then proceed from there. Whacha waiting for? :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You already having a pair I can totally see doing that. You already know what you're getting and they complete your set very nicely.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You already having a pair I can totally see doing that. You already know what you're getting and they complete your set very nicely.
If I had a house I'd get them after a phone conversation with the buyer. Mark go get em! The GOOD: At least this pandemic got people selling stuff so CHEAP. The BAD: None.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Iam already running 4 of these in my rig now I’d have to mount these on my ceiling lol and the Mrs may notice that lol .

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
They look like really nice speakers with interesting tech. If they were local I don't think I could resist, tho they are up against some pretty stiff competition for my main system. I'd prolly do what @afterlife2 did and build a bedroom setup with them.
You give afterlife2 time and a bigger room and these will be his main theater fronts the produced image is just to good !

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Here you go, they ship for $5.50 with USPS first class... JBLHP520

View attachment 47776View attachment 47777

I messaged that guy last week. Asked where he lives and how he could ship them so cheap. Never replied.

Unless Facebook is having some kind of promo and plans to eat the shipping costs, the likelihood of getting those is low.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
I messaged that guy last week. Asked where he lives and how he could ship them so cheap. Never replied.

Unless Facebook is having some kind of promo and plans to eat the shipping costs, the likelihood of getting those is low.
The biggest problem is boxing these up the tops are glass and the venting it set on is plastic . To have them boxed up right is quite an expensive deal to do and then there 50 lbs apiece 5.50 ain’t going to buy the tape seal the boxes .

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan

Yes, a bit strange

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nice Definitive setup for $400. BP-20’s by themselves are wort 300-400 in good condition. Throw in the center, surrounds and sub all for the same price, and this is killer:

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice Definitive setup for $400. BP-20’s by themselves are wort 300-400 in good condition. Throw in the center, surrounds and sub all for the same price, and this is killer:

That does look like a good deal. Good shape too. You can tell the owner actually gives a poop about their gear.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan

A no-brainer

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Holy crap. $8k for a pair of KEF 105s in excellent condition, but holy poop. $8k?

00X0X_8G4sdXdqgz9z_0CI0t2_1200x900_copy_720x540.jpg
00l0l_eyL29CVWby6z_0CI0t2_1200x900_copy_720x540.jpg

First pair I've seen with the grilles in such good shape too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis