Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Ya know joe, I seem to recall @KEW informing us the the 1200 actually had better numbers, or very very similar. Dang it, can’t remember now... maybe he’ll chime in.
Here is some observation by KEW on the Dayton 1200/1500. You can reply on that thread:

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Ya know joe, I seem to recall @KEW informing us the the 1200 actually had better numbers, or very very similar. Dang it, can’t remember now... maybe he’ll chime in.
It was Brent Butterworth's review for Wirecutters. Google "budget subs butterworth" and it should take you to the article. The SUB 1200 is the "golden child"!
Edit - I see that AL2 posted a good link!

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Here is some observation by KEW on the Dayton 1200/1500. You can reply on that thread:
It was Brent Butterworth's review for Wirecutters. Google "budget subs butterworth" and it should take you to the article. The SUB 2000 is the "golden child"!
Edit - I see that AL2 posted a good link!

Roger that!!!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Harman Audio has select Infinity Reference Speakers on sale as listed below. Shipping is free.
Infinity Reference RS152 Surround Speakers (Pair) $134.95
Infinity Reference R152 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) $134.99
Infinity Reference RC252 Center Speaker $134.95
Infinity Reference RC263 Center Channel $159.95
Infinity Reference R162 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) $159.95
& More
2 quick comments on these:
1) From what I understand of @shadyJ 's posts the bi-pole speakers (RS152 surrounds) are generally not preferable surrounds over standard BS speakers like the R152!
2) For only $20 more, the three-way RC263 is far superior to the two-way RC252! Only if you don't have the space should you consider the RC252!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I won't be getting the Jamo 5.0 unfortunately. They are cutting hours(EDIT: Got laid off this morning. :( ) at my job due to the virus. I'm bummed. :( Hopefully they will be on sale later this year. Stay safe everybody!

Some good sales:

Blu-rays: Westworld: The Complete Second Season or Doom Patrol: Season 1

$10 each $39.99 at Best Buy

See Deal

Best Buy has select Blu-rays on sale for prices listed below. Select free in-store pickup where available, otherwise shipping is free on orders $35 or more. Thanks persian_mafia and MehranJ

Chernobyl (Blu-ray) $9.99

Westworld: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray) $9.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray + Digital HD) $9.99

Krypton: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) $9.99

Doom Patrol: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray + Digital HD) $9.99

Titans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray + Digital HD) $9.99

Amazon also has select Blu-rays on sale for prices listed below. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders $25 or more.

Doom Patrol: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray + Digital HD) $9.99

Note, in stock on March 22, 2020

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Eleventh Season (Blu-ray + Digital HD) $9.99

Titans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) $9.99

Best Buy has 55" Vizio Quantum M558-G1 4K UHD HDR Smart TV on sale for $499.99. Shipping is free otherwise you may select free store pickup where available.

Walmart also has 55" TCL 55R615 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart HDTV (Refurbished) for $306.86 with store pickup discount. Select free store pickup where available, otherwise price is $309.99 with free shipping.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I may pick these up if I have a job waiting for me on Saturday. Long story short while bathing I got the worse pain in my back on Monday before going to work. I could hardly walk still hardly can't right now. I went to the hospital today and was given a shot for the pain and meds. I normally wouldn't have, but it so damn painful. Anyway I don't think my boss believes me. I did get a letter from the doc. I really wanted the JBL 530, but had to wait and now sale is over.
I had a bone fragment work itself out of my gums for a month and they wouldn't give me poop for pain meds! I swear, all of the doctors I go to must be sadists. I almost never get anything good!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I had a bone fragment work itself out of my gums for a month and they wouldn't give me poop for pain meds! I swear, all of the doctors I go to must be sadists. I almost never get anything good!
Yeah. They’re fixing the opioid epidemic by not giving meds to those could use em. I ran my foot into a stump that was underwater in 2018. 8 weeks on crutches, and a stupid boot, but no. No meds. Couldn’t put any weight on it, even laying in bed, on my side, stomach OR back. It just felt like someone parked a truck on it. But hey, keep the weight off of it, and overdose on ibuprofen and Tylenol. Thanks for nothing. Thank god for whiskey.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
JBL $69
I got a couple of the JBL Link Views when they were $120 (IIRC). They are nice units and do not have the YouTube restrictions that the Amazon Show does!
The second one is for my daughter who (although she is not into the Alexa/Google thing) was impressed at how good it is for finding and displaying recipes for the kitchen (as well as good music)!

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Talking about sales, sellers should think of making the special offers available on line only, as a bunch of people running to a store to benefit from an irresistible price simultaneously is not a good idea with the current situation.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Epson.com has select Epson Projectors (Refurbished) on sale listed below. Shipping is free.

Note, all refurbished projectors include 2-Year Limited Warranty.

Examples (all Epson Certified Refurbished):

Home Cinema 660 SVGA 3LCD Projector $289

Home Cinema 760 720p 3LCD Projector $299

Home Cinema 1060 1080p 3LCD Projector $379.99

Home Cinema 2100 1080p 3LCD Projector $399.99

Home Cinema 2150 Wireless 1080p 3LCD Projector $499

Home Cinema 3100 Full HD 1080p 3LCD Projector $640

PowerLite Pro Cinema 6030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector $1325

Amazon has for Select Prime Members: Amazon Fire TV 4K Stick Streaming Media Player w/ Alexa Voice Remote for $49.99 - $25 w/ promotion code 4KFIRETV = $24.99. Shipping is free.

Amazon has for Prime Members: Amazon Fire TV Stick w/ Alexa Voice Remote for $22.99. Shipping is free w/ Prime or on orders $25+.

Walmart has the ProLounger Modular Recliner Loveseat in Distressed Faux Leather (various colors) on sale from $289.99. Shipping is free. Thanks JuJuFrankenbean

Colors available:

Latte Tan $289.99

Fog Gray $309.99

Saddle Brown $309.99

BH Photo Video has select 5TB WD Elements/My Passport USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive on sale listed below for $98.99 after clipping the respective coupon(s) found on product page. Shipping is free.

5TB WD Elements USB 3.0 External Portable Hard Drive (WDBU6Y0050BBK-WESN) $

5TB WD My Passport USB 3.0 External Portable Hard Drive for Mac (Midnight Blue; WDBA2F0050BBL

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Starz $25 for 6 months:
I don't know anything about Starz and generally feel like there is plenty of content that I missed when it came out (I watch, but not a big TV guy).
However, can someone suggest some of the better content that Starz offers? $25 for 6 months is a pretty good deal (as long as you can end it after the trial period)!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I don't know anything about Starz and generally feel like there is plenty of content that I missed when it came out (I watch, but not a big TV guy).
However, can someone suggest some of the better content that Starz offers? $25 for 6 months is a pretty good deal (as long as you can end it after the trial period)!
Ash vs. Evil Dead
American Gods

That's all I got, I haven't watched it much either.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Alot great TV shows Starz series on there + newer movies like the Tarantino Hollywood movie. For 4 bucks a month not bad, then cancel.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis