Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I will pick one up next month, I really don’t need a 1,000 buck sub
It's a solid buy. I was so shocked when I first heard it. Look for Jman's review he really was the one who made me get it. The 15 inch for 199 I never heard, but gets praised as well.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
It's a solid buy. I was so shocked when I first heard it. Look for Jman's review he really was the one who made me get it. The 15 inch for 199 I never heard, but gets praised as well.
Thanks will do!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Be a great starter 5.0. Jamo Studio Series S 803 HCS-BLK Black Home Cinema System $199.00!!! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JJ5VKHL/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_SGwzEbM31JRNY
I may pick these up if I have a job waiting for me on Saturday. Long story short while bathing I got the worse pain in my back on Monday before going to work. I could hardly walk still hardly can't right now. I went to the hospital today and was given a shot for the pain and meds. I normally wouldn't have, but it so damn painful. Anyway I don't think my boss believes me. I did get a letter from the doc. I really wanted the JBL 530, but had to wait and now sale is over.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I may pick these up if I have a job waiting for me on Saturday. Long story short while bathing I got the worse pain in my back on Monday before going to work. I could hardly walk still hardly can't right now. I went to the hospital today and was given a shot for the pain and meds. I normally wouldn't have, but it so damn painful. Anyway I don't think my boss believes me. I did get a letter from the doc. I really wanted the JBL 530, but had to wait and now sale is over.
Well ouch! I hope your pain subsides and your boss is a little more trusting now that you have a note!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well ouch! I hope your pain subsides and your boss is a little more trusting now that you have a note!
Thanks man. Nothing to do but heal. Can't even clean the apt, just dishes. Just watching slot of youtube and Netflix stuff. I guess I can always return the Jamo to Amazon if I don't like them. From the videos seems great for movies and maybe music. Too bad the white version is not on sale. I don't usually like white, but I like the way they look.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Did they say what you may have? Pulled muscle? Bulged Disc?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Did they say what you may have? Pulled muscle? Bulged Disc?
Acute bilateral low back pain without sciatica. My blood pressure was also high. I don't know how I drove myself there I was getting spasm along the way. I drove slow thankfully. I think the shot is working I mean I'm still stiff walking though. Still spasm though when I get up off couch. BEEN WATCHING REVIEWS ON THE JAMO. I THINK THEY'D BE GREAT FOR MY BEDROOM 3.1 SETUP. Stop shouting man. Hahaga

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If I may add my .02, I have the sub1200 and its done great with movies.
I've never read that before, but I believe you. It's a heck of sub. I bet the 1500 inch would be a killer HT sub.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
I've never read that before, but I believe you. It's a heck of sub. I bet the 1500 inch would be a killer HT sub.
I'm no audiophile and never demo'd a 1000 dollar sub, but I'm quite satisfied with it for movies.
The 15 incher has to be a monster, cause the dimentions on the 12 are pretty big. Had to move a few things around to make it work within my room.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm no audiophile and never demo'd a 1000 dollar sub, but I'm quite satisfied with it for movies.
The 15 incher has to be a monster, cause the dimentions on the 12 are pretty big. Had to move a few things around to make it work within my room.
I come from owning Outlaw, SVS, OSD and the Dayton did a great job. No comparison, but the Dayton did surprise me.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Ya know joe, I seem to recall @KEW informing us the the 1200 actually had better numbers, or very very similar. Dang it, can’t remember now... maybe he’ll chime in.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Ya know joe, I seem to recall @KEW informing us the the 1200 actually had better numbers, or very very similar. Dang it, can’t remember now... maybe he’ll chime in.
He loves it. I think he also tried the budget Monoprice sub and really liked it as well.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Those two seem to be good Budget subs. Specs look good plus good reviews.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Those two seem to be good Budget subs. Specs look good plus good reviews.
In a small to medium size room they excel. Now large/bigger I'd say (2) 1500.
Let's stay on topic:
Sunvalley Brands via Amazon has TaoTronics BH085 Active Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Wireless Headphones for $39.94 - $2.95 w/ promotion code LP5DYT32 = $36.99. Shipping is free.
&
Harman Audio has select Infinity Reference Speakers on sale as listed below. Shipping is free.
Infinity Reference RS152 Surround Speakers (Pair) $134.95
Infinity Reference R152 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) $134.99
Infinity Reference RC252 Center Speaker $134.95
Infinity Reference RC263 Center Channel $159.95
Infinity Reference R162 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) $159.95
& More

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis